OBEler

best 5 meo dmt vaporizer/vape pen for real time managment control

95 posts in this topic

@OBEler consider also buying a liquid without a flavour.

these tastes can make you feel sick and have a sickly feel to them. Especially when mixed with something else.

I would buy both and compare but my intuition is on flavourless.

reminds when I smoked changa and the changa had a particular smell and it would later disgust me

p.s. pg vg mix is discussed as a liquid carrier for vaping. Couldn’t you use the same mix for cartridges?

Edited by maxpechura

@maxpechura I am in contact with the vendor who sells the product Leo recommended , they delivery to germany so I will buy the flavorless 

@OBEler yay

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Leo is exaggerating with the toxic e-liquid. PG is literally used in hospitals to administer inhalations. Like doctors ask you to inhale this stuff on purpose for your own good.

Vitamin E acetate is extremely toxic though, you should never touch a cart with Vitamin E in it.

Can somebody help me, I need to choose how many terpene I need to order:

6 ml =50 dollar or 4 oz(=120 ml)=250 dollar. 

https://theterpenestore.com/product/liquify-pro/liquify-pro-diluting-solution/

For the building of your own cartridges it is said you need 12 ml liquid carrier. So would that be 12 mg of this Liquify Pro or is this so concentrated you Mix it with other liquids? 

These terpene loose potency after 24 month. What is this potency all about I thought it has no psychoactive component so what is worse when I lets say use in 10 years this terpene for building my cartridges? Will be vaping 5 meo different? 

Edited by OBEler

I have now 12 ml liquify pro (that was expensive, over 190 Dollar with delivery costs plus customs fee). My Order is now completed.Few more questions:

This vape pen M3 plus has two Heat adjustment, which one is perfect for 5 meo dmt:

1. Flavor (L) - optimal for high terpene extracts such as live Resin or rosin,the Flavor (L) setting,at 2.9V, brings Out truer-to-taste flavors.

2. Potency (H) setting at 3.3V offers thicker vapors to satiate your cravings.

And how do i vape exactly,i am a non smoker and have no idea. How long do I need to inhalate,how long do i need to hold this smoke into my mouth until i breath Out.  And when is time for next vape how many seconds in between?

@OBEler Depends how strong you make it. I can break through from a single long, steady slow inhale. It’s very easy. 

You can experiment with different inhale methods. I often take a small hit, to see how I feel. Then take one or two more to break through. Vape one after another as you don’t want tolerance to spike. You have small window. 

Experiment and go slow at first. 

Hold it in your lungs not your mouth. Hold it for 10-20 seconds until you feel it

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art thanks OK i will try.but i thought with this vape pen i can get exactly the dose per hit

what  about the Heat adjustment?

Depends on how many carts you plan to make.

Each cart is about 1ml.

The proper way to vape is to completely exhale, then do a long deep inhale into the lungs and hold your breath as long as possible, for 60+ seconds. Then repeat until you are high as a kite. One hit might be enough, depends on the chem and how much you dissolved on the liquid.

5-MeO requires much less hits than DMT. You can get very high on a single hit of 5-MeO, whereas DMT might require 3 hits.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura hmm i have a vape pen, which says You should Not inhalate over 10 seconds because of overheating.do i have a cheap one?

Also in the instruction of the Jaguar article it is said that "A five-second (5 sec) draw on a 1:12 Jaguar pen delivers about 0.6 mg of 5-MeO-DMT" so If  I want dose control I probably inhalate for exactly 5 seconds.that are on a 1:12 cartrigre around 1,4 mg (the article says 0.6 mg but that cannot be If 1 ml cartrigre has 60 hits,thats Not correctly calculated).

Can somebody tell me how much 5 meo a normal person in average needs to vape to have a full blown breakthrough experience as a total beginner? A friend of mine wants to test this vaping methode too. He is a materialist and Likes physics and wants an experience like leo had where he snorted 30 mg. So If He needs for example 24 mg 5 meo, he needs to vape 40 Times 5 seconds in a row. But is that realistic? The effects will already start while He is vaping 40 Times because this vaping alone will already take 5 Minutes. I See that this is absurd,i need probably  a cartrigre with 1:4. How many Times vaping in the comeup is maximum for someone who wants a breakthrough? Because for example 40 Times 5 seconds vaping is clearly too long.

Also i need to know how much stronger this vaping methode is than plugging.For all Here: "Vape pens are dramatically more efficient at delivering Jaguar than other methods, such as with a pipe and torch".  I normally plug 7 mg, thats my sweet spot for someone who dont wants a breakthrough and just test the waters. How much 5 meo is needed with this vape pen?

Another big question i hope somebody can amswer:My vape pen M3 plus has two Heat adjustment, which one is perfect for 5 meo dmt:

1. Flavor (L) - optimal for high terpene extracts such as live Resin or rosin,the Flavor (L) setting,at 2.9V, brings Out truer-to-taste flavors.

2. Potency (H) setting at 3.3V offers thicker vapors to satiate your cravings.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Dude, you will not get any precise dosage via vaping. Vaping is done by feel.

Fumble around and you will figure it out. You will develop a feel for it eventually.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura OK I understand that you need to develope a feeling for it.But my friend wants to experience a 100‰ breakthrough, how can he do that at best with this vape pen? He already plugged 5 mg and had a very good response so he is a bit sensitive.

Edited by OBEler

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura OK I understand that you need to develope a feeling for it.But my friend Just has one try (He moves tgen away in another City). How would He even know how deep it gets.if He want to experience a 100‰ breakthrough, how can he do that at best with this vape pen? He already plugged 5 mg and had a very good response so he is a bit sensitive.

Dude, study it. I synthesize it and there is no exact dosage. I'm at the point where I go heroic and then BOOOM no questions whether I broke through. 

If you are tapping the water with your toes you won't ever breakthrough 

• Feminist 

@MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI 

I Wish him a breakthrough Leo had on 30 mg snorted but thats maybe too advanced.

Edited by OBEler

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI OK so I Just give my friend this vape pen with 1:12 cartrigre and Just see how IT goes?He vapes a bit  Here and there  and If he see the light then OK?

I Wish him a breakthrough Leo had on 30 mg snorted but thats maybe too advanced.

Heck no hahaha. That is what I'd do to myself. Never put someone else's life in your hands. 

Check medicines he takes, medical problems, etc. Then measure the doses you have tried and gradually increase it.

You can also research the standard breakthrough dosage and increase from there. 

Be very safe and cautious. Every batch varies in potency.

I wish you the best of luck!

Personally I never give dmt or 5me0 to anyone other than myself. It can be very scary. I trust my own synthesis and I know everything medically about myself. Other people lie and that can make it dangerous to administer. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

@OBEler be quick back to back with 12-15 second inhalations. Then hold for 6 seconds. And repeat without pause. 

It took me months to figure out how to breakthrough. It is done through Intuition not dosage even. I can use less, higher temp with the puffco peal pro, and reach heights I couldn't reach off higher dosages.

• Feminist 

@MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI dude...He is ok, dont worry.

I Just ask Here a simple question what average dose for a breakthrough is needed with this special vape pen.

Edited by OBEler

You can develop intuitive understanding of a particular practice. Say, you have 1ml carts with 400ml dissolved and properly mixed, or whatever process you do to ensure it’s dissolved throughout the substance relatively stable, but I don’t know if that’s possible. Each time you trip you can get to know that particular mix, and heat and approach… how long, how hard, how much, how hot…. 

Perhaps they create different results, or experiences I don’t know.

You should also act with great care, caution and respect when using it. Improve your technique each time. 

Start slow, and just allow yourself to lay somewhere safe and relax. 

Choose the heat you know works, you can also experiment with the lower one, or the higher one.

Use good judgment, go slow, be safe.

YES 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

@OBEler be quick back to back with 12-15 second inhalations. Then hold for 6 seconds. And repeat without pause. 

It took me months to figure out how to breakthrough. It is done through Intuition not dosage even. I can use less, higher temp with the puffco peal pro, and reach heights I couldn't reach off higher dosages.

Very insightful, thank you!

Now I understand a bit more how subtle this wholen vaping is.that really sounds Like a Feeling 

48 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You can develop intuitive understanding of a particular practice. Say, you have 1ml carts with 400ml dissolved and properly mixed, or whatever process you do to ensure it’s dissolved throughout the substance relatively stable, but I don’t know if that’s possible. Each time you trip you can get to know that particular mix, and heat and approach… how long, how hard, how much, how hot…. 

Perhaps they create different results, or experiences I don’t know.

You should also act with great care, caution and respect when using it. Improve your technique each time. 

Start slow, and just allow yourself to lay somewhere safe and relax. 

Choose the heat you know works, you can also experiment with the lower one, or the higher one.

Use good judgment, go slow, be safe.

YES 

Thank you very much. I see now that Praxis is better than theory here.vaping is more nuanced than plugging.too much variables at play here (which are in your control!)

I am exited for my first vaping experience