OBEler

best 5 meo dmt vaporizer/vape pen for real time managment control

95 posts in this topic

@OBEler I like that he has different ratios. Cool video, cool tapestry.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

What’s the idea or intent for control ?

In my personal experience if one continues with 5meo dmt exploration we have to face the loss of control.

maybe it’s just a preparation 

2 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

What’s the idea or intent for control ?

In my personal experience if one continues with 5meo dmt exploration we have to face the loss of control.

maybe it’s just a preparation 

Ultimately yes if we go deep into this work we are required to surrender completely. That being said having precision tools and a protocol for approaching more gently is of profound importance.

A full release dose for anyone, especially those without any context or experience with altered states of consciousness, can just be too much. A group I've sat with several times serves a lot of 5-MeO-DMT in a "traditional" manner (high dose single hit toad venom) and it can overwhelm people energetically leaving them ungrounded, sleepless, destabilized, confused frightened, and possibly traumatized.

It is less about "control" and more about developing and implementing a protocol for maximum safety, beauty, healing, and awakening. More and more facilitators worldwide are moving to a titrated protocol using synthetic 5-MeO-DMT vape pens of varying strength.

Risk mitigation and harm reduction are crucial when it comes to seriously exploring these substances, same preparation and integration. These topics just don't get as much attention because they aren't flashy.

Edited by halfknots

psychedelics are playing with dynamite 

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

psychedelics are playing with dynamite 

If you do it without a protocol and the old scool way, then yes. But I have the believe this vape pen is a game changer

@OBEler When you use Dynamite you should use protocols.

I think Vape pens are a really great way to go about it.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I vaped for 20 minutes and had 6 hits. The control is really amazing. I am in this 5 meo space very gendle. And I reached a new level of high I had not before (of course not in the near of a breakthrough): I closed my eyes and everything became wavy (also like the inner mental picture I have of the room I was sitting became wavy). That was a bit unsettling but not fearful. If someone can tell me what to expect if I go deeper please share. 

I am still figuring out how to vape properly. I sometimes swallowed the smoke. I think thats not good. And I read here in the comments not to hold the smoke in the mouth but in the lung. So When I inhale, after that I try to catch some air and then I have everything in my mouth so I try with my tounge to push the smoke down into my lung. I dont know if this is the right technique

Posted (edited)

Yeah, suck into the mouth, in just breath in the cloud. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@OBEler typo, I meant just inhale like you always do. Practice taking a deep inhale normally, and do that when you have the vape in your mouth.

◭"89"

Is it  not easy to overdose on e-pen? Some DMT could leave some residue and on your next trip, it could easily cause an overdose. Probably several people died this way and we never heard about it.

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck Highly unlikely you would die from vaping DMT or 5meodmt. Even if you “overdose”. You’d have to vape like a whole gram or more… which is impossible with a cart. 

It’s probably more likely if your using a glass pipe or dab rig.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Inhale deep and slow into empty lungs and hold as long as possible.

That's all to the technique.

Nothing in the mouth or throat will get you high. It only absorbs in the lungs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

The biggest danger is not from the chemical itself, it's from you getting so high that you lose control and do something reckless like jump out the window or slip and hit your head on a coffee table.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The biggest danger is not from the chemical itself, it's from you getting so high that you lose control and do something reckless like jump out the window or slip and hit your head on a coffee table.

Or worse

◭"89"