OBEler

best 5 meo dmt vaporizer/vape pen for real time managment control

95 posts in this topic

I  am looking for a method, which gives more management control - almost like a dial of intensity. I want to control the effects of 5 meo almost in real time and vaping/vaporizing 5 meo dmt may be the best for this. I researched a lot and looked also at health risk which is very important for me and I think those two options are good:

• Vape Pen Cartridges: Can potentially contain harmful additives and require precise knowledge in mixing and dosing.
  • Electronic Dry Herb Vaporizers: Tend to provide a purer inhalation as they directly heat the herbal material without additives, but dosage control can be more challenging.
    •  Some people (Leo Gura) recommends Volcano vaporizer (the one with the balloons)

@Leo Gura  you experimented with both, which would you recommend for smooth breakthrough with 5 meo dmt freebase and also in terms of health aspect? And which device exactly? 

@Other what do you think is best? Again I am looking for a tool for good smooth management control not for the fastest breakthrough (oil pipe is best for this I think). 

Edited by OBEler

Vape pen carts offer the most precise level of control and the cleanest and most reliable vaporization (zero burn). You can easily make your own vape carts.

The only downside is that vaping a lot can cause headaches. So it's not as healthy. But if you trip once a month or twice a week, this isn't a big deal. If you trip daily then I would avoid vape carts.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Vape carts are great

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I crafted different strengths solutions with this guide from Erowid: "Jaguar (5-MeO-DMT) Vape Pens

How They Are Made, BY GRACE WITHIN" 

It's very easy to control your experience. Especially with the 1:12 or 1:4 . 

The 1:1 is a one-two hit breakthrough. 

@Leo Gura ah Thanks! What is to consider when buying this, Can you recommend a specific vape pen card? I need to order this stuff as soon as possible :)

If there is an instruction how to make your own vape card suited for 5 meo would be nice. I dont know which kind of liquit I need to use and where to buy such 

@Verg0thank you I will check this out

Edited by OBEler

The erowid jaguar protocol by Grace Within using high quality flavorless terpenes as the liquid carrier.

Cartridges at 1:12, 1:4 , and 1:2 strength 

@halfknots Thanks man, that is very informative!  I am from germany, so all these things are difficult to find. Can someone here in europe help? Here are the most important things for the 5 meo vape pen:

"How Jaguar Vape Pens are Made

Supplies

• Liquid Carrier: Herbal extract liquidizer or other carrier (Common polyethylene glycol-based carriers work well, such as DBMix Pro or DBMixPro on Ebay or PEG400, though any vaporizer solution in which the 5-MeO-DMT dissolves completely will work, with the caveat that some solutions might not be viscous enough and could leak out these cartridges)
  • 0.5 mL glass oil cartridges (Such as: CCELL TH2 cartridge)
  • Batteries that match the cartridge (Such as: CCELL M3 Battery)
  • 20 mL Clear Glass Screw-cap Vials
  • Blunt Needle Syringes for filling cartridges
  • Standardized Weighing Papers (Such as : LabExact or similar)" ((For what do I need that? I have a mg weight scale already)

source: https://erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/5meo_dmt_article2_vape_pens.shtml

Edited by OBEler

◭"89"

@Thought Art Thanks but I need "Batteries that match the cartridge", so if you could also link to cartridges that matches the Battery would be perfect. 

There must be also these things here in europe to buy. Anyone here who can help? I need to order soon

@halfknots can you give me a link to any vape pen and also cartridges that matches the Batteries on amazon? 

I am totally overwhelmed by the amount of these Batteries (not only for smoking are they) and I see no cartridges to them.. 

@halfknots 510 thread is most common where u live

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Verg0 said:

I live in Germany, it was not too difficult to find everything. 

https://dabbing.de/produkt/ccell-th2/ 

0,5ml volume 
2 mm hole size 

(Get like 6-10 of those) 

https://dabbing.de/produkt/ccell-m3-cartridge-battery/

Same thing

◭"89"

Ok thank you @Thought Art @Verg0 @halfknots I bought CCELL M3 PLUS and 10 x CCELL TH2 EVO Cartridge  from https://www.freigeist.works/

What I still need is this Liquid Carrier. Where can I get one with good quality and healthy for the body? Is this PEG 400 good:

https://www.alginshop.de/Glycol-PEG-400-100ml-Polyethylene-Reinheit-entspricht-Pharmaqualitaet.html

Edited by OBEler

I used 'POLYETHYLENGLYCOL 400 (PEG 400)', (from 'my-eliquid') but I think it doesn't really make a big difference. 

@Verg0 thats a big price difference. From my-eliquid costs around 39 euro for 100 ml https://www.my-eliquid.de/polyethylenglycol-peg400-liquid-base-ohne-nikotin-0mg.html

From alginshop around 8 euro for 100 ml, so 5 times cheaper

https://www.alginshop.de/Glycol-PEG-400-100ml-Polyethylene-Reinheit-entspricht-Pharmaqualitaet.html

Is both really equal? 

Edited by OBEler

Propylene glycol works but is subpar. PEG-400 is better, and flavorless terpenes are best but cost much more. For me it's worth investing in the best materials.

@halfknots can you give me a link where to buy these flavorless terpene? 

I also want the highest quality at all costs