Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

846 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Alpha males like myself fly around on UFOs.

RECEIPTS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

RECEIPTS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

I am too alpha to keep receipts. B|


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

xD

Don't slap that smiley around here so innocently - you started this LOL! And now look at Leo, DEADASS - the cringe xD


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why are you guys hung up on thinking UFOs are here?  

You be hung up on the hung up B|

Look into it!


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why are you guys hung up on thinking UFOs are here?  

Because weird things are afoot:

 


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

Because weird things are afoot:

 

The type of receipt we are crying for - now they need to supply the rest


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1wul3xo/grusch_describes_nhiversusnhi_conflict_left/

This is a clip from that new Rogan podcast.

Soo, the guy says that the reptilians and the grays were fighting in the skies, reptilian tic-tac shaped craft got crashed and reptilians killed US soldiers, then soldiers killed reptilians.

What do you guys think about this xD

Edited by bazera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, bazera said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1wul3xo/grusch_describes_nhiversusnhi_conflict_left/

This is a clip from that new Rogan podcast.

Soo, the guy says that the reptilians and the grays were fighting in the skies, reptilian tic-tac shaped craft got crashed and reptilians killed US soldiers, then soldiers killed reptilians.

What do you guys think about this xD

I've just finished the Rogan podcast in full. 

Grusch is full of shit. 

Listen to him as he describes what he has seen. I detect lies. Change in tone. Intonation, pace and type of language used when Rogan prompts for details. I get the impression he is coming up with answers on the fly and hasn't done his narrative rehearsals. Unlike Elizondo, who is much more rehersed and crafted. Elizondo is also, full. Of. Shit 

I call bullshit.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

he describes what he has seen

The problem is see with him is that all of his reports are second hand, not direct experience. So it's at the level of belief for him.

Maybe I am wrong.

But belief on this topic can never be good enough. You gotta see it to know it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is see with him is that all of his reports are second hand, not direct experience. So it's at the level of belief for him.

Maybe I am wrong.

But belief on this topic can never be good enough. You gotta see it to know it.

100% 

Grusch even reinforces this in the podcast.

"I was very careful to check the videos weren't AI or fabricated, in this day and age" 

"I sat on it for years" 

Fuck off. 

Epistemology based on time spend thinking about it. LOL. He could have at least touched on how he verified it. 

I think this podcast is the first time he has spoken about about seeing "long haired bodies with light blue skin". He did not sound genuine, either. 

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta listen to direct eye witness accounts. Like Bob Lazar.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Gotta listen to direct eye witness accounts. Like Bob Lazar.

Bro I just read his wikipedia page it seems like he's been lying about everything in his life. He seems to have lied about his education. He ran a prositituion ring which highlights his corruption even further. Why would you take anything he says seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Bro I just read his wikipedia page it seems like he's been lying about everything in his life. He seems to have lied about his education. He ran a prositituion ring which highlights his corruption even further. Why would you take anything he says seriously?

That is not news to me.

I still find him oddly credible.

Keep in mind that he has a lot of enemies who want to "debunk" him, so they spread all sorts of stories about him.

But I did not say to believe eye witness accounts. I said to listen to them. Listening is not believing.

Imagine if my haters wrote my Wikipedia page.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grusch from the Rogan podcast:

  • While he was in the USAF a foreign government surveilled him
  • The USG was actively planning to kill him as recent as early 2020s due to “how much he knew”; Rep Burlson staff was aware
  • NHI have been fighting one another in earth’s atmosphere
  • Russia, China and the US have crash retrieval programs; other countries do as well but he can’t discuss them due to national security.
  • The President of the United States is really the only person who can vindicate Dave - and that vindication will come by 2028.
  • Grusch is a self described “Alpha Male”. Based on Grusch’s own statements, he is one of the most important individuals in the history of humanity - if he is telling the truth.

No evidence revealed.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Tori Maru What is your opinion on Bob Lazar?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I don't know why, but I find him more credible than anyone recently in the movement. I think he did stupid young boy shit when younger, and he doesn't deny this. People do this shit. And it's never as simple as someone being 100% credible or not. We all have shady crap.

But I haven't picked up on any huge inconsistencies. He always reads as earnest. He is worth listening to and considering.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was a sceptic on Bob Lazar until I saw "S4: The Bob Lazar Story". Too many pieces fit together for this to be a fabricated story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Andrey said:

I was a sceptic on Bob Lazar until I saw "S4: The Bob Lazar Story". Too many pieces fit together for this to be a fabricated story.

With George Knapp - I think he is a good investigative journalist following the UFO movement also


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now