ivankiss

The heart of Matt Kahn and the intellect of Leo Gura.

10 posts in this topic

If you are well (very, very well) familiar with both of these guys, or more precisely, their teachings and methods of teaching... it should be quite obvious to you that one represents the awakening of the cosmic heart, and the other one represents the awakening of the universal mind. 

The integration of both is where it's at. To the point where you cannot tell the two apart. The heart is the mind and the mind is the heart.

That is where I strive to be, at least. I wanna have the heart of Matt Kahn and the intellect of Leo Gura. And not literally, of course. They only represent that which is possible.

Also, I'm not saying Leo has no heart. Or that Matt is not sharp or cleaver or smart... I'm just saying, they're both kind of leaning more to one or the other side. Quite heavily, actually. Might as well be perceived as a lack, imbalance, or even suppression, yes...

Both guys are rockstars in my eyes... but imagining an integrated superbeing, that's a perfectly balanced blend of the two... gives me a special kind of boner.

5 paragraphs, yet not a single mention of Love.

Tsk, tsk, tsk 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Both guys are rockstars in my eyes... but imagining an integrated superbeing, that's a perfectly balanced blend of the two... gives me a special kind of boner.

Of course they are - you designed both of them and placed them in your life with specific roles so that you could get a woody.  A Superbeing probably wouldn't give you the same rise.  But you could imagine it - i suppose- since you imagined them :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

5 paragraphs, yet not a single mention of Love.

Tsk, tsk, tsk 

He said he has a hard-on (heart on❣️) for Leo!

Is there not a greater declaration of love than the homoerotic appreciation for the mind of another man ♂️ ? 

35 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Of course they are - you designed both of them and placed them in your life with specific roles so that you could get a woody.  A Superbeing probably wouldn't give you the same rise.  But you could imagine it - i suppose- since you imagined them :)

I think it is like universe is giving you, or you giving yourself at some unconscious level, the ingredients, and then it is up to you to bake the cake and eat it. 

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

If you are well (very, very well) familiar with both of these guys, or more precisely, their teachings and methods of teaching... it should be quite obvious to you that one represents the awakening of the cosmic heart, and the other one represents the awakening of the universal mind. 

The integration of both is where it's at. To the point where you cannot tell the two apart. The heart is the mind and the mind is the heart.

That is where I strive to be, at least. I wanna have the heart of Matt Kahn and the intellect of Leo Gura. And not literally, of course. They only represent that which is possible.

Also, I'm not saying Leo has no heart. Or that Matt is not sharp or cleaver or smart... I'm just saying, they're both kind of leaning more to one or the other side. Quite heavily, actually. Might as well be perceived as a lack, imbalance, or even suppression, yes...

Leo discovered alien mind and right after alien love. 

I think he already integrated both sides

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

Leo discovered alien mind and right after alien love. 

I think he already integrated both sides

Yes, alien delusion, too.

He's far from fully opening and integrating the heart. His mind might be a bit overactive though. Sometimes it comes of as neurotic behaviour, even.

@ivankiss Yep, absolutely. I actually think that the majority of the work we have to do in order to become fully actualised is done below the neckline, so to speak, on the level of the body of the emotions, and a fixation on the intellectual and conceptual side of things is likely going to lead to stagnation. But the realm of ideas and abstractions tends to feel safer to people, particularly men, compared to the often-chaotic, uncomfortable, and painful nature of emotions, and so people often get stuck on the level of thought.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

8 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I think it is like universe is giving you, or you giving yourself at some unconscious level, the ingredients, and then it is up to you to bake the cake and eat it. 

Yup

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.