Princess Arabia

Guys! Stop Seeing It As A "Rejection".

83 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Princess Arabia No. 

This is your assumptions.

I didn't say any of that.

I just said that I would like if woman approach more often, but it's not a reality for most guys and that's ok 😀

That's it.

Without keeping it up for too much longer, yes you said what I said, but indirectly. If you're worried about that you can't approach 2 women at the same time and the one you didn't see might have been your future wife..yes you are being anxious about what isn't happening and projecting fears unto the future. We are so used to how the mind functions that we don't recognize these things and how it's doing it. We can't see it. It has become the norm. Go back and read your comment and tell me if those maybels could's would's and if's and worrisome thoughts are stemming from being anxious about the future.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

Exactly, sigh. You're not aware of it, but I am because I've seen it in myself and it's exactly what I'm workin on in myself at the moment, the worries and fears and ifs and maybes and should haves and should not haves and if that didn't happen and what ifs. Its not whats happening. Yes we have to prepare but in this case its not preparing its regretting.

One Love....

On 29/11/2023 at 4:37 PM, CARDOZZO said:

@Schizophonia Look at that jawline, you're God :D:D 

It can happen for sure in different places :)

No dude, I'm giga chad.

I would even say Giga Frenchad* :ph34r:  

Capture d’écran 2023-11-30 à 21.43.00.png

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

39 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No dude, I'm giga chad.

I would even say Giga Frenchad* :ph34r:  

Capture d’écran 2023-11-30 à 21.43.00.png

Can you name a club on your city with Instagram?

I'm curious about french girls.

Here one in my city @provocateurpoa

Edited by CARDOZZO

On 26.11.2023 at 3:39 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Women get approached all the time, attractive or not (attraction is relative). It is how we have set it up. Men do the approaching. We as a society created that norm.

@Princess Arabia Actually it's the other way round. Women approach guys all the time. Even you, you're basically approaching Leo whenever you get the chance ;) But I agree with the rest, good post.

6 hours ago, meta_male said:

@Princess Arabia Actually it's the other way round. Women approach guys all the time. Even you, you're basically approaching Leo whenever you get the chance ;) But I agree with the rest, good post.

Lol...I've been flirting with Leo since the dawn of time. Go check out his videos and see all the "Hi Leo, my love" messages I left in the comment section under some of his videos. Flirting with someone is not the same as approaching them. I'm sure he along with all you guys are used to my shenanigans by now because I publicly write shit all the time about my love rendezvous imaginary affair with him. It's all in fun and I'm sure Leo doesn't see it as "approaching him". I certainly don't. When I get the chance? I don't need an opening, It's whenever my heart's desire. 

We're talking about something different here, so please leave my darling Leo and my imaginary relationship with him out of this, if you can so kindly do. We don't like threesomes. We're exclusive and monogamous. Ha ha. Yeah, I'm crazy. Our past lives together is speaking through me. Anyone else? 

One Love....

Realizing that you’ve been rejecting yourself this entire time is the mature way to go about rejection.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Realizing that you’ve been rejecting yourself this entire time is the mature way to go about rejection.

This probably the best comment made on this thread so far. Right on!

One Love....

25 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This probably the best comment made on this thread so far. Right on!

Thank you!

Do I now get a trophy?.. Of a golden figure of Leo holding a broom above his head, as if he’s about to shower me with the Infinite Love?!

xD

11 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

(did he just ask for a golden shower? :ph34r:)

My pronouns are actually God/Love.

:x

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Thank you!

Do I now get a trophy?.. Of a golden figure of Leo holding a broom above his head, as if he’s about to shower me with the Infinite Love?!

xD

Yes, as long as that shower includes me😜

One Love....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, as long as that shower includes me😜

Bring @Squeekytoy along!

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

realizing that you've been rejected by your scared, insecure, immature-self

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's all in fun and I'm sure Leo doesn't see it as "approaching him".

It might be a language barrier thing, but putting yourself in someone's orbit is the approach in my eyes.

And yes you're crazy, we all are 🤘😛

2 minutes ago, meta_male said:

It might be a language barrier thing, but putting yourself in someone's orbit is the approach in my eyes.

And yes you're crazy, we all are 🤘😛

So, I guess you're approaching me and I'm approaching you, by your definition. It's just the content of the approach is different.

One Love....

@Princess Arabia In this case I would have approached you cause I put myself in your view.

It's not easy for guys to see when a woman seeks their attention. Most here wouldn't need to go through pickup and make clowns of themselves if they realised all the ways women make themselves visible to them.

1 minute ago, meta_male said:

@Princess Arabia In this case I would have approached you cause I put myself in your view.

It's not easy for guys to see when a woman seeks their attention. Most here wouldn't need to go through pickup and make clowns of themselves if they realised all the ways women make themselves visible to them.

Put that logical brain to the side and stop thinking women use the same cues as men or view men the same or judge men the same or get attracted the same way, and it'll become a bit clearer to spot the cues,

One Love....