StarStruck

Submitting to God as a rebellious person

17 posts in this topic

Well, sometimes you want to resist, and then life beats you up a little bit, and then you just need to turn back to submission, haha. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I don’t want to submit :(

Just hit submit!

IMG_3639-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

And make sure you’re not blindly following what other people say or tell you, as emphasized by the red highlight. 

Derive Truth from Truth.

Red is the color red.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

god only knows perfection, you punish yourself in your imagination

ego got you by the short and curlys

For the love of God don't submit. Stand firm!

All stories and explanations are false.

This is an impossible proposition, you cannot not submit to God.
Just screaming "ohhh my life sucks, why are you doing this to me God blah blah blah" is God's will, you have never “wanted” or “chosen” anything, they are mirages, illusions, sleight of hand.

There is only what is necessary, what is.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Well, sometimes you want to resist, and then life beats you up a little bit, and then you just need to turn back to submission, haha. 

I rather die 

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I rather die 

Going on that second date with a girl you really like is also a form of dying. The stakes are much higher.

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Going on that second date with a girl you really like is also a form of dying. The stakes are much higher.

I would love to do a high altitude skydive for this very reason. :P

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I rather die 

We might have different definitions about what submission means, perhaps. 

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

What would you be surrendering to?

Better ask what it is first.

Today I noticed that I resent love. Surrendering to love aka god is something I’m not ready for. I wish there was a button I could push and just do it. My soul has not ripened enough. 

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

What would you be surrendering to?

Better ask what it is first.

Today I noticed that I resent love. Surrendering to love is something I’m not ready for. People come on my path and present their love to me but I notice that I cringe, don’t trust it and just close off. I wish there was a button I could push and just do it. My soul has not ripened enough. 

@StarStruck to push a button and just do it implies that what you already are is separate and a wrong version of Love. I, too, feel this resistance towards Love.

Yet even resistance itself is Love. 

Fully accepting yourself is not about getting rid of yourself, or your story, or denying what you perceive as wrong. No! It’s realizing Love in light of any and all conditions and states, including what I have already mentioned. 

You can deepen your love through this process. Don’t seek an end or a beginning; notice Love deepening and expanding even in your worst of times.