Javfly33

Loving Wise Alien intelligence is real ?

7 posts in this topic

Yesterday I started to receive messages and 'advices' in form of thoughts from something that didn´t seem at all coming from my mind.

Why I say that it didn´t seem that it came from my mind is that there were very loving and profound messages and advices, particularly in the topic of my relationships. I usually do not think, ever...like 'that'. 

My question is:

1. Do you think it was just the product of my mind, that because I was sitting peacefully in an armonic way my mind started producing this kind of harmonic loving thoughts? 
  2. Or it was because I truly connected my ego mind with some Wise Loving Beings?

I guess in the end it doesn´t really matter, the point is getting those sweet super wise loving advices... but the curiosity kills me. 

pd: Also previous week in a similar setting my mind just started to picture all the women I had resentment towards and started to project to them 'I Love You, Thank You', 'I Love You, Thank You'. LOL. That was weird. Why did I do that. I wonder if that was Alien Intelligence tapping into my mind and reconfiguring it 😄

Edited by Javfly33

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I guess in the end it doesn´t really matter, the point is getting those sweet super wise loving advices

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

but the curiosity kills me.

The curiosity only serves a practical use, which is learning about it and recreating the phenomenon, if you want.

All thoughts are equally thoughts. Doesn't matter if it is a product of your brain or whatever. What matters is what it experientially creates.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

All thoughts are equally thoughts. Doesn't matter if it is a product of your brain or whatever. What matters is what it experientially creates.

For sure!! 🙏💪

Glad to hear someone's knocking some sense into you. :D

Yeah, what matters is the message, not where it's coming from. Sounds like a very good development.

Why so serious?

On 11/21/2023 at 2:59 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yeah, what matters is the message, not where it's coming from. Sounds like a very good development.

Both are actually important 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Cool keep it up. We can expand into open mindedness and receptivity, or we can contract into close mindedness and denial. It's all just an experience of comparisons for the elevation of our understanding and clarity.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Did the thoughts have an "I/me/my" quality to them?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.