SQAAD

Leo Please Answer This

27 posts in this topic

You've said that you have accessed 1000 million IQ points but.. the problem is that in the sober state there is a bandwidth problem...

What happens when you ingest a psychedelic then? Why don't you face the same bandwidth problem then?

And what can be done in the sober state.. to expand your bandwidth capacity?

Edited by SQAAD

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

27 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Razard86

I have watched this video in the past.. I don't believe it answers my questions.

The Spiritual Path is about intention and allowance. Your ego doesn't do anything. It just surrenders and allows. You've been trained to be a doer, your human self does nothing. No human has ever accomplished anything ever, because humans have never existed. There is only God, and only God has absolute power to do anything.

Go back and study the absolute and the relative until you REALLY GET IT. Your question is a question that assumes a doer and expresses a lack of understanding of the Absolute and the relative. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 what if you are absolutely and relatively wrong and humans exist too, so they can be doers?

Theory of Holons make this possible 

10 hours ago, SQAAD said:

What happens when you ingest a psychedelic then? Why don't you face the same bandwidth problem then?

Like how humans fly from the US to Europe, but not walk it.

10 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Stop trying to be something you’re not is a good start.

Drop the sober frame and psychedelic frame. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 what if you are absolutely and relatively wrong and humans exist too, so they can be doers?

Theory of Holons make this possible 

Why do I even try....you egos want to exist so bad. My gosh. The ego's catchphrase I do exist....I do!!!! I get it, my ego does that nonsense too...and then I go to sleep at night...and it disappears. Because it is an INCONSISTENT APPEARANCE!!!! Which means=It is a lie.

So sure if you love lies, you will love telling yourself the lie that your ego exists....it doesn't. It is a lie...that is being ALLOWED to appear by ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Here is something for you....tell me when your human self's life will end? You don't know. So you don't know how many hairs on your head, you didn't know how tall you would be, you don't know how many times your heart beats at rest, you don't know what your max heart rate is, you don't know if right now you have cancer in your body, you have so little knowledge about this human....but you think it controls anything?

LOL. 

Keep doing the work and you will realize that no human has accomplished anything. Our egos love to brag because it makes them appear more real, but they are just appearances being controlled by God. Nothing more nothing less.

@Razard86 I cannot Know how many hairs I have on my balls. But I control my breath and focus so I have some control here

@Razard86 

Can I just check that you've had this realisation, the realisation that there are no lies, all illusion is absolute truth.

Humans DO exist as an illusion. This is truth. Therefore the lie is still truth in that, that is exactly what it is. A lie, an illusion.

Just so I don't miss understand you.

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 I cannot Know how many hairs I have on my balls. But I control my breath and focus so I have some control here

You don't control your breath when you go to sleep and when you stop thinking about your breath it continues which means you never had control. What you experience is indirect control, what we call influence. That is no different than working out can influence how strong you are. Or how encouraging someone can influence how happy they are. But you do not have DIRECT CONTROL over anything, which means your control is limited so if it is limited then how can it even be control?

You cannot even stop yourself from being tired, and you cannot stop yourself from dying from hunger. I mean if I dropped you off in Mexico and gave you to the Cartels, they could do what they want with you. The point is, life is like a deck of cards and you play your hand the best you can but if that hand comes up weak, then that is your lot. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/ego-collapse-awakening

All this is said with love by the way because I have become aware of how the ego really is limitation, the ego is what stops a guy from walking up to the woman he wants to talk to or stops a guy from starting his own business. It's kind of funny if you think about it, you were born limited, and then your ego creates more limitations ONTOP of those limitations. And the only way to reach your full potential is to stop thinking the ego is you. So funny!!!

13 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

@Razard86 

Can I just check that you've had this realisation, the realisation that there are no lies, all illusion is absolute truth.

Humans DO exist as an illusion. This is truth. Therefore the lie is still truth in that, that is exactly what it is. A lie, an illusion.

Just so I don't miss understand you.

The answer remains the same, it is all how you look at it. All perspectives are equally true and not equally true and the only way to understand this maze, because it is A MENTAL MAZE is to have an unabashed desire for truth. This is going to take you years to untangle the lies you have been told, and it will take great risk of your personal comfort zone to figure this out and I apologize that this has to be the case because it means every adult before us has failed us.

^^^^This should actually inspire you on how meaningful your life is because the more you can figure out this mess and pass it on to others and help them the more good you can raise collectively over time.

The secret to understanding this goes like this. 

The only reason why something exists=because nothing exists. Because this is the case all perspectives are equally meaningful because all perspectives are equally nothing. But....the only way for the relative to exist, God needs to create difference and it does this through the creation of evil, I like to substitute that word evil with dysfunctionality or lack of mastery. This is because dysfunctional/evil people are not trying to be that way, they were created to be that way as examples of HOW NOT TO BE.

A lot of us are lucky because we weren't born and raised in war zones and we had the benefit of schooling and t.v.shows, movies that taught us values. This helped us CONSTRUCT an ego/world view that allows us to function. The problem is the collective level of the human ego right now is dysfunctional when it comes to personal relationships. It's great in the realms of technology, but in personal relationships we are immature collectively.

As such the point of Spiritual Path is to escape this immature and accept all of life fully. Society is a construction built to avoid itself from nature, we have fooled ourselves into thinking we are not animals with our clothes and technology. This is why we demonize sex, we demonize drugs, we demonize humans who don't look or act or certain way, our demonization of nature makes us demonize human nature. 

So the spiritual path is just you studying reality, studying your body and mind and how it works, and using that awareness and knowledge to be at peace with yourself and other. You then pass this on if you so choose or keep it to yourself and enjoy the rest of your life.

Edited by Razard86

12 hours ago, SQAAD said:

You've said that you have accessed 1000 million IQ points but.. the problem is that in the sober state there is a bandwidth problem...

I'll answer your question with the limited data Leo has given. 

I can't find the post but there was a post where Leo said he stopped taking DPT because it puts him into mania/insanity or something like that.

Now Leo has stated in the past that your level of consciousness is based on how much self-love you have which is based on self-bias. Now I have discovered a deeper version of self-bias which Leo has also pointed too because you all think self-bias is just a perspective, it goes deeper than that. Self-bias is a metaphysical property. The only reason you can distinguish between your human body versus your chair is because you have a self-bias that informs you that you should identify with your human body as the center of your experience and anything else in relation to that. 

You can reach a state where the reverse can be true where you are looking at your chair thinking you are the chair looking at the human. Anyway basically the more open your mind is (Insanity compared to the human perspective) the higher your baseline reality is. The more you do this the more you will BECOME AWARE that ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM is true. This is why I say the people on the forums who argue this are asleep, you can increase your ability to access infinity, but you will have to kill other along with your ego to open yourself up to a higher sober baseline.

You are LITERALLY SELF-CREATION/CONSTRUCTION. You can re-construct your reality if you are willing to completely shed the current one. This is very uncomfortable, and you will prove to yourself that humans do not exist. Yall really have no idea what the ramifications are, but the funny part is...your ego DOES. LOL. That fear...is HEALTHY. It's false...but it protects from doing something you are not really sure about.

9 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

@Razard86 Can't blame them tbh, no reason to go after it unless you really want it.

^^^^Wisdom. Pure wisdom here.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I'll answer your question with the limited data Leo has given. 

I can't find the post but there was a post where Leo said he stopped taking DPT because it puts him into mania/insanity or something like that.

Now Leo has stated in the past that your level of consciousness is based on how much self-love you have which is based on self-bias. Now I have discovered a deeper version of self-bias which Leo has also pointed too because you all think self-bias is just a perspective, it goes deeper than that. Self-bias is a metaphysical property. The only reason you can distinguish between your human body versus your chair is because you have a self-bias that informs you that you should identify with your human body as the center of your experience and anything else in relation to that. 

You can reach a state where the reverse can be true where you are looking at your chair thinking you are the chair looking at the human. Anyway basically the more open your mind is (Insanity compared to the human perspective) the higher your baseline reality is. The more you do this the more you will BECOME AWARE that ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM is true. This is why I say the people on the forums who argue this are asleep, you can increase your ability to access infinity, but you will have to kill other along with your ego to open yourself up to a higher sober baseline.

You are LITERALLY SELF-CREATION/CONSTRUCTION. You can re-construct your reality if you are willing to completely shed the current one. This is very uncomfortable, and you will prove to yourself that humans do not exist. Yall really have no idea what the ramifications are, but the funny part is...your ego DOES. LOL. That fear...is HEALTHY. It's false...but it protects from doing something you are not really sure about.

The solipsist reconstructs reality every single day in the form on dreams

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You don't control your breath when you go to sleep and when you stop thinking about your breath it continues which means you never had control. What you experience is indirect control, what we call influence. That is no different than working out can influence how strong you are. Or how encouraging someone can influence how happy they are. But you do not have DIRECT CONTROL over anything, which means your control is limited so if it is limited then how can it even be control?

You cannot even stop yourself from being tired, and you cannot stop yourself from dying from hunger. I mean if I dropped you off in Mexico and gave you to the Cartels, they could do what they want with you. The point is, life is like a deck of cards and you play your hand the best you can but if that hand comes up weak, then that is your lot. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/ego-collapse-awakening

All this is said with love by the way because I have become aware of how the ego really is limitation, the ego is what stops a guy from walking up to the woman he wants to talk to or stops a guy from starting his own business. It's kind of funny if you think about it, you were born limited, and then your ego creates more limitations ONTOP of those limitations. And the only way to reach your full potential is to stop thinking the ego is you. So funny!!!

Limited control is not NO control. So we agree that there is some form of control. Indirect or whatever. There is something you can control

Leo, please don’t answer this.

The answer you seek comes from deep within - far beyond what a bald man can give to you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The Spiritual Path is about intention and allowance. Your ego doesn't do anything. It just surrenders and allows. You've been trained to be a doer, your human self does nothing. No human has ever accomplished anything ever, because humans have never existed. There is only God, and only God has absolute power to do anything.

Go back and study the absolute and the relative until you REALLY GET IT. Your question is a question that assumes a doer and expresses a lack of understanding of the Absolute and the relative. 

I already know that God is running the show. Still my question makes perfect sense and is very practical.

Right now, God is asking how to become more intelligent. And your reply is that there is not a doer.

Edited by SQAAD

On 11/21/2023 at 0:47 AM, SQAAD said:

Awakening.  Afterwards you will be able to tap into infinite intelligence.   Sometimes consciously but most time it will just happen unconsciously.  You will do amazing things off the cuff.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

Limited control is not NO control. So we agree that there is some form of control. Indirect or whatever. There is something you can control

^^^Appearance, appearance of control, this part if going to hurt....is Mickey Mouse in control of its actions? If Walt Disney made a movie about Mickey Mouse and had it drawn from the first person perspective is Mickey Mouse actually in control? Yall don't understand how this works. If I wiped your memory and had you watch a first person Mickey Mouse movie and you became completely engrossed in the movie. If you didn't have a human identity anymore or memories of being human you could watch that first person movie of Mickey Mouse as if it was your LIFE.

You would live your life as Mickey Mouse and have thoughts, and feelings, trials and tribulations, etc. You could also awaken that you were Mickey Mouse and were just living in a cartoon movie. THIS IS AWAKENING!!!! This is what I mean!!! Yall have no clue how radical it is!!! From Mickey Mouse's perspective..it is real!!!!