Princess Arabia

Just Move To The "I AM". Powerful Video To Heal Trauma or Depression/Anxiety.

15 posts in this topic

I posted this in the "Powerful" section on the Forum, but it's so powerful that I had to post it here for all to see who are suffering from Trauma/Depression/Anxiety/Suicidal Thoughts. This is the only thing i strive to become because it dissolves all fear and purifies the mind. It is a powerful stepping stone for one to Awaken to the I AM presence that is within us all. Please watch with your full attention and watch the whole thing to the end. It's not the "all be all" but it's a start.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

One of the traps in this work is you can work on a trauma for your entire life. This dream is designed to keep you engaged, if you do not know the power of your ability to detach is equal to your ability to attach you can get stuck in the drama of your life for its entirety. Nothing wrong if you want too, just something to keep in mind. 

Something a friend of mine let me know during my journey about his journey and those he knew as well before him.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

One of the traps in this work is you can work on a trauma for your entire life. This dream is designed to keep you engaged, if you do not know the power of your ability to detach is equal to your ability to attach you can get stuck in the drama of your life for its entirety. Nothing wrong if you want too, just something to keep in mind. 

Something a friend of mine let me know during my journey about his journey and those he knew as well before him.

Exactly. Similar to what your signature suggests. I just know there's a lot of depressed people here and who are struggling with past trauma. I could get on here and start a thread about how your traumas are imaginary and/or how the past doesn't exist and how they are all stories you're telling yourself etc. and I'd be called insensitive or delusional and be told to get real and how these things are real to people's lives. So I try to share what the experienced teachers say about these sensitive issues and maybe help people deal with the minds' issues and fears. 

Personally I am focusing on just moving to the I AM state and working from that state backwards instead of trying to reach somewhere. There's nowhere to reach or go because we are it already, it only needs to be recognized. I just keep forgetting. That's why I'm immersed in it just so I can keep it there, and keep it there and keep it there some more until it becomes crystallized as the video suggests. Very powerful state to be in. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I posted this in the "Powerful" section on the Forum, but it's so powerful that I had to post it here for all to see who are suffering from Trauma/Depression/Anxiety/Suicidal Thoughts. This is the only thing i strive to become because it dissolves all fear and purifies the mind. It is a powerful stepping stone for one to Awaken to the I AM presence that is within us all. Please watch with your full attention and watch the whole thing to the end. It's not the "all be all" but it's a start.

thx I’ll watch it later 

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

don’t you think trauma is stored in the body ( for people who do have that) and if you don’t want to get triggered all the time you have to kind of work through it?

Beware of spiritual bypassing. If you suffer from serious trauma/depression/suicidal ideation, you should get proper therapy.

Nothing wrong with pursuing spirituality while simultaneously taking care of your mental and physical health, but don't mistake the former for a means to achieve the latter. Doing so can seriously derail your life.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Good point☝️

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Beware of spiritual bypassing. If you suffer from serious trauma/depression/suicidal ideation, you should get proper therapy.

Nothing wrong with pursuing spirituality while simultaneously taking care of your mental and physical health, but don't mistake the former for a means to achieve the latter. Doing so can seriously derail your life.

The problem is when therapy does not work. 

If therapists would work there wouldn't be mental illness or trauma. There's people going to therapy for years and years and they are still in the same in the same crap as when they started. 

Actually I think absolutely nothing external works, nobody knows how to untangle the trauma or karma. It seems you can only distance yourself or elevate your vibration so the vibration or energy level where trauma or mental illness exist, is no longer active.

But stabilizing oneself in that vibration beyond the trauma, is hard as fuck. 

Just when you thought you had it under control it bite you in the ass again. 

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

There's people going to therapy for years and years and they are still in the same in the same crap as when they started.

Which is why I always say that you need to find the right kind of therapy as well as the right therapist.

The problem is not that therapy doesn't work. The problem is that there are incredibly effective forms of therapy that people simply don't know about. In a sane society, there would be extensive education on this subject instead of just leaving people to their own devices and letting them stumble around in the dark, not to mention free mental health care. Hopefully human society will make significant progress in that regard over the next decades.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Actually I think absolutely nothing external works

"Internal" and "external" are arbitrary categories. Part of the healing process is to learn to trust others and allow them to help you. By rejecting others and their help, you reject yourself.

nobody knows how to untangle the trauma or karma.

That's kind of like saying that it is useless to take your car to the mechanic when it's broken because the mechanic doesn't know how to make it fly.

Of course you will never fully "untangle" the trauma/karma. If you ever managed to completely dissolve it, you would dissolve reality itself. But you can definitely make it lighter, less dense, more transparent up to the point where you actually start to love and appreciate the adventurous entanglement which is (human) life.

Why so serious?

Good point☝️

The problem is when therapy does not work. 

If therapists would work there wouldn't be mental illness or trauma. There's people going to therapy for years and years and they are still in the same in the same crap as when they started. 

Actually I think absolutely nothing external works, nobody knows how to untangle the trauma or karma. It seems you can only distance yourself or elevate your vibration so the vibration or energy level where trauma or mental illness exist, is no longer active.

But stabilizing oneself in that vibration beyond the trauma, is hard as fuck. 

Just when you thought you had it under control it bite you in the ass again. 

I agree

i’ve tried different therapists and medication but they didn’t help me long term 

it’s so hard to find a good therapist, most of them are lost themselves imo

21 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

I agree

i’ve tried different therapists and medication but they didn’t help me long term 

it’s so hard to find a good therapist, most of them are lost themselves imo

of course! A wise man once said: "Don´t take advices from people that haven´t worked for them in the first place".

Look around If you see once, only ONE therapist that have mastered their karma, stress, anxiety, ego, or whatever. Is a joke. Why they try to heal  people when they haven´t healed themselves ? What a joke is this???

22 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Which is why I always say that you need to find the right kind of therapy as well as the right therapist.

The problem is not that therapy doesn't work. The problem is that there are incredibly effective forms of therapy that people simply don't know about. In a sane society, there would be extensive education on this subject instead of just leaving people to their own devices and letting them stumble around in the dark, not to mention free mental health care. Hopefully human society will make significant progress in that regard over the next decades.

"Internal" and "external" are arbitrary categories. Part of the healing process is to learn to trust others and allow them to help you. By rejecting others and their help, you reject yourself.

That's kind of like saying that it is useless to take your car to the mechanic when it's broken because the mechanic doesn't know how to make it fly.

Of course you will never fully "untangle" the trauma/karma. If you ever managed to completely dissolve it, you would dissolve reality itself. But you can definitely make it lighter, less dense, more transparent up to the point where you actually start to love and appreciate the adventurous entanglement which is (human) life.

I appreciate your positivity , I hope you are right

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Look around If you see once, only ONE therapist that have mastered their karma, stress, anxiety, ego, or whatever. Is a joke. Why they try to heal  people when they haven´t healed themselves ? What a joke is this???

Often people who have “mental issues” themselves are drawn to study psychology. I might have studied that too. Seems one of the most interesting thing to study.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You don't necessarily need to have completely healed your own trauma in order to help someone else heal theirs. Psychological/emotional healing is always a communal process; as human beings, we are wired that way. By healing others, you heal yourself and vice versa.

Which of course doesn't mean that you shouldn't look for a therapist who seems competent and where the personal chemistry feels right. But don't take this as an excuse for mistrusting all therapists and staying in your miserable comfort zone.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I appreciate your positivity , I hope you are right

Don't just hope. Do research, talk to people, try stuff out, find out what works and what doesn't. Don't fall for the Galileo effect fallacy of saying "I don't need to try this, I already know it's crap". Actually try it and verify for yourself if it works or not... and also give it some time before deciding that it's not the right thing. Mistrust and impatience are the two biggest hindrances on the long way towards true healing.

Good luck, brother. 

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You don't necessarily need to have completely healed your own trauma in order to help someone else heal theirs. Psychological/emotional healing is always a communal process; as human beings, we are wired that way. By healing others, you heal yourself and vice versa.

I think your point is aimed towards specific things. Sure, I can go to a life coach to taught me how to be disciplined if my personality is not used to having discipline (maybe by teaching me about the science of habits...etc). And meanwhile that coach might have a cigarette addiction. Who knows. And that wouldn´t invalidate that he knows about exercise discipline. That's fine and I agree with it. 

In other words, I don´t mean that if you know how to change a tire but don´t know how to fix a cavity you could not taught a dentist to change a tire. You definetely could. And viceversa.

But we are not talking about tires, cavities, goals, relationships, or anything specific. We are talking about the system itself that is creating a mess out of itself, no matter how many books and universities you've gone. 

If you don´t know how to use your mind, body, energies, memory, entanglement to thought, etc... you can not taught anyone else how to use hir mind, body, energies, memory, and entanglement to thought. See the insanity of this.

Who gives a fuck about if a therapist taughts you anything specific about discipline, self love, self-esteem or whatever, if at the end of the day those are just more conceptual games, if at the end of the day he still falls trapped by his karma and the patient too? Completely waste of time. Does not go to the solution. They are as lost as their patients. They just might know some therapy tricks. We are not interested in tricks. We are interested in ABSOLUTE SOLUTION.

Edited by Javfly33

On 16/11/2023 at 10:51 PM, Razard86 said:

This is gold. Thanks @Razard86

On 11/19/2023 at 3:50 AM, gettoefl said:

step 1 - dealing with oneself lovingly /not being down on oneself

step 2 - dealing with the world smartly / not reacting

step 3 - dealing as god, dealing as prayer, dealing as love

located these i-am discourses given in september 1937:

https://2020portal.org/2023/05/i-am-discourse/

Thank you. This was very lovely to read.