Zest4Life

Almost one in every ten people in the United States is a millionaire!

9 posts in this topic

Did you know that almost one in every ten people in the United States is a millionaire?

The population of the United States of America is currently 332 million. 

That's 24.5 million millionaires living in the country today.

It's 24,500,000 millionaires!

My first thought was, "Are 25 million people truly smarter than me, or am I just dumber than them?"

Edited by Zest4Life

Fun Fact #2: There are 47 million millionaires globally.

I remember seeing a Youtuber video that explains how getting rich doesn't necessarily have to do with being smart. Dumber people are more capable of pursuing wealth because they don't allow sopisticated thinking get in the way of their non-stop attempts to pursue their goals.

Being a millionaire doesn't mean being rich anymore.

It's a nice rainy day fund to have 1 million, but it certainly doesn't make you financially free for the rest of your life, unless you live an extremely simple life (you won't feel rich)

20-30 million you could call financially free, if you don't care about nice houses and cars.

100 million and up you can call rich.

What's the percentage of decamillionaires?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

3 hours ago, Zest4Life said:

Did you know that almost one in every ten people in the United States is a millionaire?

The population of the United States of America is currently 332 million. 

That's 24.5 million millionaires living in the country today.

It's 24,500,000 millionaires!

My first thought was, "Are 25 million people truly smarter than me, or am I just dumber than them?"

Possible.

I mean considering that America is the country that produces the giant big tech like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Mircosoft etc. There are many more big companies if you consider the banks, the oil companies and the online companies. If they are not producing rich people, then where will the rich people be? 

Ah...the land of the rich.

7 hours ago, Dauntment said:

"Only 1% are below 35"

Interesting conclusion, though the possibilities that come with the internet nowadays are endless. Especially with entertainment, you could definitely act like a fool and make a good buck that way (like an "Island Boys or Cash me outside how about that" xD), but I wouldn't suggest taking that route.

5 hours ago, Phil King said:

Maybe 1 in 10 has a net worth of $1 mil, but I really wanna know how many have $1 mil in liquid cash. I bet it would be less than 1%

It is worth noting that billionaires are not required to pay taxes on stocks due to the fact that they are not considered as liquidated gains. 

Edited by Zest4Life

How can they even know there are 25 million millionaires in the USA and 50 million globally? Complete BS. Most of the rich people in countries like Russia, China, etc. don't tell anybody their real net worth.

There can be 100+ million millionaires globally and no one will ever know the real number.

Edited by FourCrossedWands