CARDOZZO

Waking Up, Avatars & Programming The Self

42 posts in this topic

@Francis777 I see your point.

I just don't like the delivery, it seems that we don't have to do anything.

Just like "Solipsism, I AM GOD" advice.

For them it is all an illusion.

Ok, but now what?

You're inside human form, you'll have to operate as a human being.

You're not a human with god-like powers.

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

I just don't like the delivery, it seems that we don't have to do anything.

You  do have to put in the hard work, I was just saying results don't directly come from it, they come from the person you become through the hard work of changing yourself not from "grinding" .

4 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

But ask yourself this, Do you really think you can truly conjure up that kind of self belief instantly and maintain it 24/7? That's an extraordinary feat. So continue with the hard work and effort each day but realise that your results are not coming directly from this

6 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Just like "Solipsism, I AM GOD" advice.

For them it is all an illusion.

Ok, but now what?

solipsism doesn't have practical implications on your life, this is awakening not success.

You cant "do" anything with it so to speak.

Edited by Francis777

@Francis777 I agree.

What drives me crazy is people who never built NOTHING just parroting things that they don't know about without doing real work.

They never work or do real shit because they live in a spiritual bubble where they "manifest" things magically.

Come on....

Go run some miles and you'll feel reality.

4 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Francis777 I agree.

What drives me crazy is people who never built NOTHING just parroting things that they don't know about without doing real work.

They never work or do real shit because they live in a spiritual bubble where they "manifest" things magically.

Come on....

Go run some miles and you'll feel reality.

I agree, it’s a silly notion that at lot of new age spiritualists fall into.

11 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

solipsism doesn't have practical implications on your life, this is awakening not success.

You cant "do" anything with it so to speak.

I disagree with you here. I've saved myself a lot of extra misery, confusion and misunderstanding from recognizing that there are no other or that other is me or we are all one etcetc. It's hard to explain this here because it can get so nuanced, but when you stop looking at life for what if can do for you and start to give to life and just allow life to flow through, you start to see and experience things differently. 

Nothing is separate. It's all entangled, so no-thing has meaning and everything has meaning at the same time. Life is Spirituality itself so everything can be useful in your practical life because nothing is separate. You just have to be aware of how.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I disagree with you here. I've saved myself a lot of extra misery, confusion and misunderstanding from recognizing that there are no other or that other is me or we are all one etcetc. It's hard to explain this here because it can get so nuanced, but when you stop looking at life for what if can do for you and start to give to life and just allow life to flow through, you start to see and experience things differently. 

Nothing is separate. It's all entangled, so no-thing has meaning and everything has meaning at the same time. Life is Spirituality itself so everything can be useful in your practical life because nothing is separate. You just have to be aware of how.

yes I didn't mean it cant positively affect your life, I just meant that it doesn't fall into the traditional take on "practicality" such as achieving material goals you set for yourself.

I guess I should've said that it can have metaphysical practicality, but of course this is not guaranteed. 

yes I didn't mean it cant positively affect your life, I just meant that it doesn't fall into the traditional take on "practicality" such as achieving material goals you set for yourself.

I guess I should've said that it can have metaphysical practicality, but of course this is not guaranteed. 

I am speaking about material goals you set for yourself. You have to deal with people, right? You have to use the mind to make decisions, right? You have to interact with "other", right? When you recognize that it's the same mind interacting, it can influence how you deal with certain things. It's all intertwined. You have less resistance to certain things. You suffer less with undesired outcomes because you recognize it is you doing that. Maybe for a better unseen outcome in the future...idk, it all depends on the circumstances. I intertwine Spirituality and my regular life all the time and it just flows a lot better, not necessarily for financial gain but for my mental state...it's gotten more peaceful.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I am speaking about material goals you set for yourself. You have to deal with people, right? You have to use the mind to make decisions, right? You have to interact with "other", right? When you recognize that it's the same mind interacting, it can influence how you deal with certain things. It's all intertwined. You have less resistance to certain things. You suffer less with undesired outcomes because you recognize it is you doing that. Maybe for a better unseen outcome in the future...idk, it all depends on the circumstances. I intertwine Spirituality and my regular life all the time and it just flows a lot better, not necessarily for financial gain but for my mental state...it's gotten more peaceful.

I get you, but I would class all of what you said as metaphysical, I suppose it’s just how you personally define metaphysical and where you place that distinction, the more conscious you get though you’ll probably drop the distinction altogether.

Ill say it in a different way, material practicality for me would be survival incentives whereas metaphysical practicality would be love incentivised.

Practicality in love I suppose would be things like finding the best way to apply more love into your life.

Edited by Francis777

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

I agree, it’s a silly notion that at lot of new age spiritualists fall into.

Yeah.

I see great potential in some ideas but the delivery is awful.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're misinterpreting me. But that's ok.  That's what we're not understanding. We believe what we believe so it becomes true for us. I'm not saying we should sit on our asses and do nothing. I'm not saying life isn't challenging, what I'm saying is we have to change who we think we are to what we want to become internally, then the outside will change, naturally effortlessly. You're doing it right now without being aware of it. 

If you put on a pair of pants and step in front of a mirror, you will see yourself in that pair of pants, nothing more nothing less. Whatever you step in front of the mirror as, the mirror will reflect back to you exactly. Reality is like that. Whatever you become your circumstances will reflect that back to you automatically without you doing anything to purposely make it happen. It has no other choice. 

What I'm saying needs more than a few paragraphs on a forum to explain but it's nothing like what you said, it's quite different, you're just interpretting what I'm saying in the wrong way.

You said it perfectly. A visual works in this example.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 14/11/2023 at 5:24 PM, CARDOZZO said:

@UnbornTao

I was thinking about my own weaknesses.

I do have tons of information/knowledge about how to be insanely successful on different areas of life.

Where is the gap?

The gap is translating potential to action, knowing to doing, being to doing, no-form to form.

We already know who we want to be.

We fall on the performance side.

NLP & NS are both tools to program a new sense of self using your 5 senses.

You don't need more information, you need a new sense of Self/Avatar/ID to live within the matrix.

got it thanks.

So 3 useful things:

- Master something, focus on being effortless at it (which likely requires the most work)

- Transform completely

- Understand everything

Let's do that.

@UnbornTao Cool.

One thing that is working well:

You have to create your own techniques with your acquired knowledge.

One example is that:

I'm building a Stoic OS.

Also I'm using breathwork, NLP/NS, visualization to install good habits, being more productive, creative, calm.

The whole focus right now is applying specific knowledge to solve basic problems: dating, making money, habits, behaviors, ID.

You have a problem - You understand the problem - You study solutions to solve the problem - Create a technique/practice/habit/behavior to solve it - Done.

Edited by CARDOZZO

I'm blending the work of:

• Frederick Dodson
  • Vadim Zeland
  • Michael Hall
  • Stoics
  • Breathwork
  • NLP & NS

You create specific solutions for yourself to stop running on circles.

Resources:

• Levels of Consciousness & Parallel Universes of Self - Frederick Dodson
  • Vadim Zeland - All Books
  • The Movie Mind, Winning The Inner Game - Michael Hall
  • Epictetus, Seneca & Marcus Aurelius - Stoics
  • Breathwork Youtube Videos

Peter Ralston is also an amazing resource.

If you understand how to create, align and relate to a complete different reality, you're an Alien.

If you understand how to create an Avatar with a unique experience where you're a Polymath Alien, you'll be fine.

I'll get there.

Edited by CARDOZZO