CARDOZZO

Waking Up, Avatars & Programming The Self

42 posts in this topic

Hi guys & girls!

I'm back.

I just want to say that you have all information available to be at top 1%.

You HAVE to stop collecting more knowledge.

Simple Solution:

• Choose an Avatar with ALL skills that you want.
  • Program it into your mind/body with NLP or Neurosemantics.

It's all about closing the gap between being and doing

Hey there!

Can you elaborate on your second point?

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao 

54 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

It's all about closing the gap between being and doing

Do you mean this point?

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:
  • Program it into your mind/body with NLP or Neurosemantics.

This one.

@UnbornTao

I was thinking about my own weaknesses.

I do have tons of information/knowledge about how to be insanely successful on different areas of life.

Where is the gap?

The gap is translating potential to action, knowing to doing, being to doing, no-form to form.

We already know who we want to be.

We fall on the performance side.

NLP & NS are both tools to program a new sense of self using your 5 senses.

You don't need more information, you need a new sense of Self/Avatar/ID to live within the matrix.

Edited by CARDOZZO

One day you'll realize that no matter how much you read and learn, that's not transformation.

You need to transform the BEING who's receiving information.

TRANS-FORMATION.

Transform the FORM -> Form = BEING.

That's why people read 200 books and don't change at all.

Edited by CARDOZZO

It's about IDENTITY. Change your identity change your life. It's about being not doing. The doing will match the being. You will be led to do without trying. You are not doing anything to be human, you are that, the doing comes naturally. It all starts from a State of Being. You will still take action, but now they will be inspired from your beingness without effort. Life is supposed to be effortless, just like how effortlessly the sun shines. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia

I'm not there yet.

I don't think that if we are being something necessarily it will be effortless.

Life is hardcore, survival is hardcore.

What I know is that we cannot be on endless pursuit of knowledge without really building a life and becoming something.

I think that if you're going to the route of "JUST BE IT" you will end up on fantasy land, lazy and poor.

That's why self-help books sell a lot, because people just want to hear that it will be easy, effortless, "just be it and sit on your couch".

The real trap is thinking that reading/consuming information passively is transformation.

You'll become fat. 

27 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Princess Arabia

I'm not there yet.

I don't think that if we are being something necessarily it will be effortless.

Life is hardcore, survival is hardcore.

What I know is that we cannot be on endless pursuit of knowledge without really building a life and becoming something.

I think that if you're going to the route of "JUST BE IT" you will end up on fantasy land, lazy and poor.

That's why self-help books sell a lot, because people just want to hear that it will be easy, effortless, "just be it and sit on your couch".

You're misinterpreting me. But that's ok.  That's what we're not understanding. We believe what we believe so it becomes true for us. I'm not saying we should sit on our asses and do nothing. I'm not saying life isn't challenging, what I'm saying is we have to change who we think we are to what we want to become internally, then the outside will change, naturally effortlessly. You're doing it right now without being aware of it. 

If you put on a pair of pants and step in front of a mirror, you will see yourself in that pair of pants, nothing more nothing less. Whatever you step in front of the mirror as, the mirror will reflect back to you exactly. Reality is like that. Whatever you become your circumstances will reflect that back to you automatically without you doing anything to purposely make it happen. It has no other choice. 

What I'm saying needs more than a few paragraphs on a forum to explain but it's nothing like what you said, it's quite different, you're just interpretting what I'm saying in the wrong way.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's about IDENTITY. Change your identity change your life

This.

The life you want will come to you when you embody the identity that already has that life.

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only reason hard work eventually works is because you build up the consistency and self belief more and more each day to where you finally get to a point where you just surrender all of your previous blockages and merge with that ideal self image you have.

Its all about alignment, that's why with success, its harder before its gets easier, the more success you get, the stronger the belief, the less needy you become. All of it slowly aligning with the identity of the person that already has it.

Emotions HAVE to match your thoughts.

LOA works instantly but few people have mastered manipulating their inner environment to where there's no misalignment. 

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

The only reason hard work eventually works is because you build up the consistency and self belief more and more each day to where you finally get to a point where you just surrender all of your previous blockages and merge with that ideal self image you have.

Its all about alignment, that's why with success, its harder before its gets easier, the more success you get, the stronger the belief, the less needy you become. All of it slowly aligning with the identity of the person that already has it.

Emotions HAVE to match your thoughts.

LOA works instantly but few people have mastered manipulating their inner environment to where there's no misalignment. 

True

11 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

This.

The life you want will come to you when you embody the identity that already has that life.

👍

@Princess Arabia

Now I see your point.

I'm just sad of spiritual fantasy where people don't want to do real work or involve themselves in the process.

If you're reading a book and the author is just parroting the same point without instructions over and over again, it will not be productive.

If you know, show it, teach it step by step.

"JUST BE IT" is not good advice.

Just like "be yourself" when talking about dating.

The thing that messes most people up is that they think that just because LOA works this way then they will instantly be able to attract whatever they want with no effort put in.

But ask yourself this, Do you really think you can truly conjure up that kind of self belief instantly and maintain it 24/7? That's an extraordinary feat. So continue with the hard work and effort each day but realise that your results are not coming directly from this.

If you cant maintain your changes in states then your not really that person yet, your in-between and will get such results. You'll get some success, but not the extent you want, or you'll get it then you'll lose it again because you've fell back into your old identity.

Understand the depth of alignment if you want to master LOA.

@CARDOZZO I know this thread didn't specifically refer to LOA but we're talking about the same thing essentially.