Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Why Life Is Perfect

13 posts in this topic

Life is so perfect that whatever you say about it, you are just saying it about yourself. So if you say life is bad, you are saying you are bad. If you say Life is Perfect you are saying you are Perfect. Now Life is the greatest bullshit detector. Life will test you by putting you through hell to see if you can still love it. Life is like a Narcissistic Lover. Life Gaslights You, It Controls You, All For its own will and ends. If you can't love a narcissist then you cannot love life. It's so ingenius!!! God is a narcissist that loves its reflection, and all those who hate their reflection hate Narcissists. 

They have to reject their own Narcissism to hate Life. I love narcissists!!! LOL. Every Narcissist I have met I defeat them through passivity. You defeat them automatically through non-action. God is hilarious. You are like God!!! How do we resolve every conflict? God is like what conflict? Well people are yelling and screaming etc. God is like don't worry about that just observe them. It'll resolve itself on its own. You are like wait wait wait....are you telling me things resolve themselves? 

God is like what do you think? You think I'd actually make life hard? Things resolve themselves. Every selfish person I ever met, if I never tried to change them, if I accepted them with all their paranoia and projections....they became angels. It's the funniest thing. But a person can never do this, because a person takes things PERSONAL. You have to exit the persona, to actually be able to do this. So Life is perfect because it resolves itself. You don't actually have to interfere if you don't want to. You can just watch every conflict and resolution unfold...again and again and again, over and over and over again. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

True, and there is no point arguing with people about anything. Everytime somebody tries to put you down, it's actually you doing it to yourself. You trolling yourself. Once you stop caring, your life becomes much much easier and less stressful. When someone tries to lure me into a fight, I always tell myself "Yeah, nice try reality, you almost got me" haha.

2 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

True, and there is no point arguing with people about anything. Everytime somebody tries to put you down, it's actually you doing it to yourself. You trolling yourself. Once you stop caring, your life becomes much much easier and less stressful. When someone tries to lure me into a fight, I always tell myself "Yeah, nice try reality, you almost got me" haha.

^^^^LOL but its so funny!!! Cause sometimes...life will really try hard to pull you into drama. Once I was walking to class when I was in highschool and a guy came punched me in the back of the head. I found out later that he did it because he was trying to get into a gang and that was their initiation. They were like "wanna join our gang go punch that guy over there." I've had similar incidents every now and then where I am just minding my business and something "POPS OFF." 

That shit is hilarious because people think you can make sense of reality. I mean yeah that explanation makes sense, but it doesn't make sense at the same time. Why the fuck you wanna join people who want you to walk up and attack people....one day that person might be YOU. LOL. It's why most gang members don't live very long. In fact I think the person who did that to me died actually.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 thank you for this insightful post. The things you describe here come easy when vibrating on a high frequency and coming from a place of UNDERSTANDING. But sometimes, for whatever reason, I do get triggered and reduced to a lower frequency out of nowhere, just boom! Like that. I also thought I was liquid like you described, but then I wasn't. 

So can you give us a technique to stay on the frequency of UNDERSTANDING. Because what I think you're saying is that when your ego is reduced, you will become more like the fabric of reality in which other's ego's manifest, is that right? 

I was vibrating higher than ever before, then some stranger angered me with their energy somehow, totally unexpected out of nowhere and now my vibration is really low. It forced me into some ego position that I don't even understand. Because thoughts are relative, reality is what I make of it depending on the frequency I'm at. So it's not "ego backlash", it's like I don't know what ego to adopt, I just know I'm angry or confused or something. 

It feels like the old ways are not sufficient anymore, but I don't know what the new ways are, because they're just what they are. Does that make sense? 

On 11/12/2023 at 8:53 PM, Razard86 said:

When someone tries to lure me into a fight, I always tell myself "Yeah, nice try reality, you almost got me" haha.

But shouldn't you look for the karmic reason that happened? Are you saying that this just happens, even when (or especially when) you're doing all the right things? I thought it would happen as some sort of punishment, like I mistreated someone and God is returning some old karma. 

I LOVE this post! But must you be like water at all times? Shouldn't there be time for reflection? Is my definition of karma wrong or impractical you think? 

Also where is the limit of your passivity? If some guy mistreats a woman in public you wouldn't do anything because it's all perfect? 

Edited by Butters

On 12/11/2023 at 4:53 PM, Razard86 said:

^^^^LOL but its so funny!!! Cause sometimes...life will really try hard to pull you into drama. Once I was walking to class when I was in highschool and a guy came punched me in the back of the head. I found out later that he did it because he was trying to get into a gang and that was their initiation. They were like "wanna join our gang go punch that guy over there." I've had similar incidents every now and then where I am just minding my business and something "POPS OFF." 

That shit is hilarious because people think you can make sense of reality. I mean yeah that explanation makes sense, but it doesn't make sense at the same time. Why the fuck you wanna join people who want you to walk up and attack people....one day that person might be YOU. LOL. It's why most gang members don't live very long. In fact I think the person who did that to me died actually.

I understand this thing of drama very well,do you think it gets worse with age ? Because i imagine that in the future something really bad is gonna happen (i know it will) and i know the drama will be huge.

4 hours ago, Butters said:

@Razard86 thank you for this insightful post. The things you describe here come easy when vibrating on a high frequency and coming from a place of UNDERSTANDING. But sometimes, for whatever reason, I do get triggered and reduced to a lower frequency out of nowhere, just boom! Like that. I also thought I was liquid like you described, but then I wasn't. 

So can you give us a technique to stay on the frequency of UNDERSTANDING. Because what I think you're saying is that when your ego is reduced, you will become more like the fabric of reality in which other's ego's manifest, is that right? 

I was vibrating higher than ever before, then some stranger angered me with their energy somehow, totally unexpected out of nowhere and now my vibration is really low. It forced me into some ego position that I don't even understand. Because thoughts are relative, reality is what I make of it depending on the frequency I'm at. So it's not "ego backlash", it's like I don't know what ego to adopt, I just know I'm angry or confused or something. 

It feels like the old ways are not sufficient anymore, but I don't know what the new ways are, because they're just what they are. Does that make sense? 

But shouldn't you look for the karmic reason that happened? Are you saying that this just happens, even when (or especially when) you're doing all the right things? I thought it would happen as some sort of punishment, like I mistreated someone and God is returning some old karma. 

I LOVE this post! But must you be like water at all times? Shouldn't there be time for reflection? Is my definition of karma wrong or impractical you think? 

Also where is the limit of your passivity? If some guy mistreats a woman in public you wouldn't do anything because it's all perfect? 

Do you believe in karma ?

Dont confuse this state with being ok with everything and let people just do whatsoever they want and doormat you. There is time to not give a flick and time to say something and have atitude. 

This a a slippery tipic of conflation of absolute and relative. In ordinary state I can if I want, to remind myself that the other is just being a prick to myself. But if I am in a state I act from that state, so I am in a normal state of being defensive I will be defensive or even very agressive ig the situation demands. No strings attached. Pure perfection include even the perfection that sometimes some people deserves being called out of their bullshit.

27 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

This a a slippery tipic of conflation of absolute and relative. In ordinary state I can if I want, to remind myself that the other is just being a prick to myself. But if I am in a state I act from that state, so I am in a normal state of being defensive I will be defensive or even very agressive ig the situation demands. No strings attached. Pure perfection include even the perfection that sometimes some people deserves being called out of their bullshit.

others can say whatever they please, others can do whatever i permit

big difference

The thing is: you got to decide when it's appropriate to confront someone for doing you injustice vs when to let is slide. Sometimes the latter can be bad for your mental health if you crop it up. 

1 hour ago, De Sade said:

Do you believe in karma ?

I always question events and see what I did to attract it. So if I'm doing great and something bad happens I get confused. 

On 12/3/2023 at 7:42 AM, Butters said:

Hey Butters that second quotation I didn't say. FourCrossedWinds said it. 

On 11/12/2023 at 0:38 PM, FourCrossedWands said:

Life is perfect because everything that exists is perfection. nothing less than perfect can exist, the perfection of everything that is is total, the cosmos is pure perfection dancing.

Another thing is that it seems perfect to me, the guy who seems to be in the middle of the game, to be a schizophrenic meth addict full of pustules who sleeps in a sewer. To do this I would have to completely erase my ego, and this is very difficult. the game is not: erase the preference and reality is revealed. impossible. It is rather: if reality is revealed, the preference disappears.

but the moment reality is obscured, you will once again find the rats nibbling on your pustules very unperfected.

Edited by Breakingthewall