Buck Edwards

How are they supporting terrorism? I'm confused.

13 posts in this topic

Ron DeSantis banned the students from protesting. How exactly are they supporting terrorism? Do you agree with his decision or do you think what he did was messed up? Where's freedom of speech in all of this? I need a clear picture. I see all the comments under the video supporting DeSantis. Do you agree with them? 

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I see all the comments under the video supporting DeSantis.

Spare yourself your brain cells and don't read youtube comments.

I recommend the extension Unhook for hiding them. You won't lose anything. Think for yourself.

Edited by Sincerity

4 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Ron DeSantis banned the students from protesting. How exactly are they supporting terrorism? Do you agree with his decision or do you think what he did was messed up? Where's freedom of speech in all of this? I need a clear picture. I see all the comments under the video supporting DeSantis. Do you agree with them? 

Not sure what this student group said? but if they said they support Hamas, which is now considered a terror group, and that they supported the horrific attacks on Israel, then most governments around the world would shut that down. 

Americans don’t really have free speech, there is always a line. 

The pro-palestinian students attacked pro-Israel and Jewish students and justified Hamas' terror attacks.

Let Love In

8 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Not sure what this student group said? but if they said they support Hamas, which is now considered a terror group, and that they supported the horrific attacks on Israel, then most governments around the world would shut that down. 

Yes actually one of the organizers said he stands with Hamas, and that cause the ban. I really think he had no idea what he said but people have to choose their words wisely. In that organization the second org sizer was part of LGBTQ movement and those people have no idea whom they support and what that organization really stands for and against.

It’s interesting to note that I was in dance party and a DJ girl had a small sign on her shirt supporting actually Hamas, their green flag. Looking at this girl she was very openly dressed, she does not even recognize that if Hamas would be in power controlling any region, she would have to be fully covered with only eyes expose and not wear shorts where her undies were exposed.  Most people join things they have no idea what they support and many if they really know what they were supporting would not really support. 

@Gennadiy1981
Saying you stand with Hamas after the attack is not cool at all, it should be shut down. Being in support of Palestine is not being in support of Hamas the terror group. That hard line seems to be blurred by a lot of Israelies and Jewish people at the moment.(a lot of my friends are Jewish)

That girl at your party you went to, it probably was just a very careless girl, not meaning she stands with the terror attack version of Hamas? Someone should have said something, Im sure they did. 

As for young  LGBTQIA, those kids will protest anything. 😀 

It’s more about human rights violations and people in the west, and left leaning voters, are really wound up on the topic, so Israel is always a big target for expressing their concerns. It’s not just now, it’s always there about Israel and what’s seen as the occupation. China is no better. Israel is held to a higher level because they are deemed civilised and 1st world. 

I personally would not go to a pro Palestine March as the first one in my city chanted gas the Jews. Sydney, Australia. Which is completely unacceptable and they should be arrested and charged. 

Edited by Merkabah Star
Typo.

@Merkabah Star right and that’s why we should not get surprised when those marches get banned. 

And for sure many people who protest, may not realize the difference between Hamas and people from Gaza. Most of them especially people on the left, would never wish in their nightmare to be ruled over by Hamas, forget about them hating Israel, the Hamas charter in general is very radicalized extreme religion and very hard core in conservative views without any tolerances or open mindedness.  

Just now, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Merkabah Star right and that’s why we should not get surprised when those marches get banned. 

And for sure many people who protest, may not realize the difference between Hamas and people from Gaza. Most of them especially people on the left, would never wish in their nightmare to be ruled over by Hamas, forget about them hating Israel, the Hamas charter in general is very radicalized extreme religion and very hard core in conservative views without any tolerances or open mindedness.  

No human with a soul could ever condone what hamas did in Israel. 100% kill them all. It’s the kids and innocent civilians that’s going to upset me personally and most people posting on this site that are on the Palestinian side. They are not on the Hamas side. 

15 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Gennadiy1981
Saying you stand with Hamas after the attack is not cool at all, it should be shut down. Being in support of Palestine is not being in support of Hamas the terror group. That hard line seems to be blurred by a lot of Israelies and Jewish people at the moment.(a lot of my friends are Jewish)

That girl at your party you went to, it probably was just a very careless girl, not meaning she stands with the terror attack version of Hamas? Someone should have said something, Im sure they did. 

As for young  LGBTQIA, those kids will protest anything. 😀 

It’s more about human rights violations and people in the west, and left leaning voters, are really wound up on the topic, so Israel is always a big target for expressing their concerns. It’s not just now, it’s always there about Israel and what’s seen as the occupation. China is no better. Israel is held to a higher level because they are deemed civilised and 1st world. 

I personally would not go to a pro Palestine March as the first one in my city chanted gas the Jews. Sydney, Australia. Which is completely unacceptable and they should be arrested and charged. 

Ditto, couldn't have said it better myself.

'strayan war crimes represent
yeew

On 11/11/2023 at 0:20 PM, Sincerity said:

Spare yourself your brain cells and don't read youtube comments.

Agreed.

IMG_3474.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI