LostSoul

I'm just curious about Leo's opinion on Razard86

102 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you really want to awaken you won't get lost here.  Here is a place to gather to discuss your awakenings - not to get lost in endless chatter about it.  It's those who get caught up in the hoopla but fail to actually do the spiritual  work that  will remain asleep - blind to what could possibly lay outside the matrix. 

It’s definitely a great platform. And it’s a good international crowd. 

3 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

It’s definitely a great platform. And it’s a good international crowd. 

About time you showed up then :)

Welcome aboard.  Enjoy the ride.  But not too much.  Many buddahs have crossed this platform, but only one has lived. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's just it.  This will always be impossible because there is only your awakening.  There will never be an awakening like yours.

i agree, but to assume that awakenings outside of your own are false just because none of it is true until you've realised it yourself in your own direct experience, is simply a false notion.

15 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

i agree, but to assume that awakenings outside of your own are false just because none of it is true until you've realised it yourself in your own direct experience, is simply a false notion.

Razard has covered all of what awakening is - as have I.  Leo has as well but the problem is he didn't awaken himself.  He did so via psychedelics but that ain't awakening.  And now he thinks there is something beyond awakening.  Beyond all things.  Alien consciousness.   Well - I hate to break the hard cold truth to you- but take it from someone who actually has awakened from the dream - this is a fiction.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Razard has covered all of what awakening is - as have I.  Leo has as well but the problem is he didn't awaken himself.  He did so via psychedelics but that ain't awakening.  And now he thinks there is something beyond awakening.  Beyond all things.  Alien consciousness.   Well - I hate to break the hard cold truth to you- but take it from someone who actually has awakened from the dream - this is a fiction.

You cannot cover all of awakening without awakening yourself, ask yourself it, could you cover the entirety of awakening without awakening yourself? I’d call you a liar if you said yes, it just doesn’t work that way. And from what I’ve deducted from Leo from what he’s put out, I’ve come to the conclusion that he’s far too intelligent to overlook this. 

Another point, you have never done psychedelics (correct me if I’m wrong I remember a conversation about this previously) you have absolutely zero basis to speak on what they can and cannot produce/unveil. So best not to speak on them in the future as it is all conjecture. 

I assure you, any moderate dose of a psychedelic will snap you out of shallow understanding you have of them.

11 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

You cannot cover all of awakening without awakening yourself, ask yourself it, could you cover the entirety of awakening without awakening yourself? I’d call you a liar if you said yes, it just doesn’t work that way. And from what I’ve deducted from Leo from what he’s put out, I’ve come to the conclusion that he’s far too intelligent to overlook this. 

Another point, you have never done psychedelics (correct me if I’m wrong I remember a conversation about this previously) you have absolutely zero basis to speak on what they can and cannot produce/unveil. So best not to speak on them in the future as it is all conjecture. 

I assure you, any moderate dose of a psychedelic will snap you out of shallow understanding you have of them.

Your firsr point i made for you.  As for your second -  I'm telling you that awakening is something far prior to anything a psychedelic can produce    it can thrust you into a non-dual state- but it cannot give you awakening.   Those non-dual states are borrowed Consciousness.   They are synthetic.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

They are synthetic.   

This stubborn state of mind is what will block you from realising the true nature of god. I’m not saying your not awake, it’s clear that you have a solid degree of it, but you’ve reached the limit of your open-mindedness, this goes directly against god. Which is why you’ll never access complete awakening.

believe me, I understand your point with your argument on psychedelics, but what i’m saying to you is that your completely wrong. The cyclical strange loop nature of consciousness is EXACTLY WHY they can lead you to true awakening. If you cannot understand that then we are done here.

Your firsr point i made for you.

Also I don’t know what this means, you didn’t address it. My point was that you cannot explain the nuance of awakening without awakening yourself, and that if I asked you whether or not you agreed with this if you were to look back on your perspective before awakening and said that yes you could explain the nuance without the big picture, I would say your lying.

edit: I’m not saying psychedelics give you awakening, I’m saying they offer you the chance to, in ways you cannot imagine prior to taking them.

Edited by Francis777

9 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Also I don’t know what this means, you didn’t address it. My point was that you cannot explain the nuance of awakening without awakening yourself, 

My point was that if you can't explain it without awakening yourself than how can you be someone to objectively judge that there is someone more awake than yourself.    Do you see how there is no objective reality to awakening- therefore there is not an absolute awakening that everyone has the same way.  Thus, there really can't be a guy more awake than you once you've awakened.

9 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

This stubborn state of mind is what will block you from realising the true nature of god. I’m not saying your not awake, it’s clear that you have a solid degree of it, but you’ve reached the limit of your open-mindedness, this goes directly against god. Which is why you’ll access complete awakening.

believe me, I understand your point with your argument on psychedelics, but what i’m saying to you is that your completely wrong. The cyclical strange loop nature of consciousness is EXACTLY WHY they can lead you to true awakening. If you cannot understand that then we are done here.

Here we can agree to disagree.   My simple point is that awakening shall be independent of both pyschedelics and meditation.   Both are triggers.  But awakening is something prior to both.  I just don't feel like Leo reached it via psychedelics.  If you do - great- but note that it was because you were ready to awake - and it wasn't because of the psychedelics.   Same goes for meditation. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

@Inliytened1 Ok, I will address your points tomorrow, it’s 5am in the uk, goodnight.

Gnight

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Leo isn't real

You are imaginary as well.   Your ego.   Can you get a hold of that.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Substances are an essential part of the full circle of awakening. 

Alien Consciousness isn’t that far fetched and seems logical.

I’m really not sure why you feel the need to put someone down in that way? Jealous? It’s not very awake tho. 

I’m not claiming I’m awake, I wouldn’t be so arrogant or immodest. Everyone is on an even playing field to me. 

Feel the love. 

@LostSoul I'm tired of such debates. Decide for yourself.

It's wisest for me not to comment about others consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@LostSoul I'm tired of such debates. Decide for yourself.

It's wisest for me not to comment about others consciousness.

You may be tired but you must continue the fight.   For when the fight ends so do you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You either live like a hero or die enough to see yourself become the villain

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

21 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Substances are an essential part of the full circle of awakening. 

Alien Consciousness isn’t that far fetched and seems logical.

I’m really not sure why you feel the need to put someone down in that way? Jealous? It’s not very awake tho. 

I’m not claiming I’m awake, I wouldn’t be so arrogant or immodest. Everyone is on an even playing field to me. 

Feel the love. 

You are new here so I will simply say sit down and listen.   And listen closely.   We will only say it once :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

You either live like a hero or die enough to see yourself become the villain

No, you dwell as both, always.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Those non-dual states are borrowed Consciousness.   They are synthetic.   

You're a cat and get a glimpse of human consciousness, then tell your cat friends about it but they respond that "those human states are borrowed consciousness, they are synthetic"

What do you respond ? 

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No, you dwell as both, always.

I'm talking about the black hole effect