Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynx

5meo-DMT while fasting?

23 posts in this topic

It's my third day of fasting and I'm considering smoking some 5meoDmt tonight, do you think it is a good idea or better wait to break fasting?

Do any of you know what 5meo does to the body energetically speaking, like does it provide energy to the body or it deplate it?

I had times when I felt truly energized after 5meo and other times where I felt completely drained, curious to hear about your experience with it 

Should be fine.

It might make you nauseous. I find it good to eat a bit before 5-MeO otherwise I can get too nauseous.

This will be a personal preference.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Okay thanks, by any chance do you know of any bad interaction between Iboga and 5meoDmt...? 

I'm currently microdosing Iboga (not planning for flood dose by myself, only microdosing) so it's still in my system even if it's light so I'd like to be sure it's safe ^_^

No idea

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No idea

@Leo Gura If you said you did 5 meo dmt hundreds of time, how are you still here then? 5 meo dmt is eternity, everytime you walked outside of your house boundaries your experience in 5 meo dmt didn't correspond with earthly realm/time. So my question is how are you stll here?

In such high states you usually also completely disconnect or even forget who you were, something about your story isn't right.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

6 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

how are you still here then? 5 meo dmt is eternity

Here is Eternity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Here is Eternity.

So even at such godly levels of consciousness you aren't able to change any aspects about yourself or even the dream you are in, like making clouds rain on yourself and getting wet? Like a new birth for example? Would you say that 5 meo dmt, is still a tiny fraction of what "god" is?

2. Were you always able and courageous to take control of the reality? Or did you always gave up the control because you weren't courageous enough and realized gods reality is as perfect as it can be?

3. Did you have any problems claiming yourself as god and taking reality control upon yourself, did it made you go insane?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

59 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

So even at such godly levels of consciousness you aren't able to change any aspects about yourself or even the dream you are in, like making clouds rain on yourself and getting wet? Like a new birth for example? Would you say that 5 meo dmt, is still a tiny fraction of what "god" is?

2. Were you always able and courageous to take control of the reality? Or did you always gave up the control because you weren't courageous enough and realized gods reality is as perfect as it can be?

3. Did you have any problems claiming yourself as god and taking reality control upon yourself, did it made you go insane?

Have you ever taken 5 MEO?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Have you ever taken 5 MEO?

No, but my last trip where i took lsd and fall asleep deconstructing reality gave me enough pointers to quit with this work. The reality is insanity, and the answer can be whatever you make it to be eventually, thus there is no definite answer for anything.

When i truly start asking some deep questions most of it can't be answered by anybody here because reality is a reflection of me, the answers can only be "god given". And most of the time anything that is happening has already happend, so it just plays itself out as a loop preventing non "idleness" keeping the reality flow in place . 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

34 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

No, but my last trip where i took lsd and fall asleep deconstructing reality gave me enough pointers to quit with this work. The reality is insanity, and the answer can be whatever you make it to be eventually, thus there is no definite answer for anything.

When i truly start asking some deep questions most of it can't be answered by anybody here because reality is a reflection of me, the answers can only be "god given". And most of the time anything that is happening has already happend, so it just plays itself out as a loop preventing non "idleness" keeping the reality flow in place . 

What question do you have? I find usually it takes time for the answer to come. You have to drop all pretenses, and you need to remember that your ego wants something self serving on the individual level. The ego does not want to know that its a vessel for the spread of love. It wants to know how it can get its individual goals met.

Its like a chess piece being used doesn't want to know its a chess piece, it doesn't like that perspective.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Lynx said:

@Leo Gura Okay thanks, by any chance do you know of any bad interaction between Iboga and 5meoDmt...? 

I'm currently microdosing Iboga (not planning for flood dose by myself, only microdosing) so it's still in my system even if it's light so I'd like to be sure it's safe ^_^

Make sure to do your research with ibogaine, it’s not as physically safe as most other psychedelics, and stays in your system a long time.

@Francis777 I'm working with Iboga root bark, not Ibogaïne directly as I don't need to cure any addiction and yes, I've done my research, really serious business when it comes to Iboga but it's such a wonder for insights, even at microdose.

Planning to come to Africa next year for a flood dose, the bwiti have used this technology for thousands of years

In MY experience with LSD and ketamine, beign fasted (+4hs) increase the trip potency by about 60%

Iboga does look interesting 

I know some retreat centers offer Iboga followed by 5meodmt the next day or 2. But, you really need to just do some simple research on that I think. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yeah so I gave it a try yesterday, just been smoking a little 5meo, really not much as I didn't want to take any risk and it was great. 

I felt it gave me energy and allowed to "balance" myself pleasantly. It pairs really well with Iboga microdose, I will keep these two components to learn from now on

On 08/11/2023 at 9:09 PM, Lynx said:

@Francis777 I'm working with Iboga root bark, not Ibogaïne directly as I don't need to cure any addiction and yes, I've done my research, really serious business when it comes to Iboga but it's such a wonder for insights, even at microdose.

Planning to come to Africa next year for a flood dose, the bwiti have used this technology for thousands of years

yes the root bark is what I've used. Its a very cool substance, very different different from other psychedelics.

good luck on your trip

Edited by Francis777

13 hours ago, Lynx said:

@Francis777 Care to explain how it went for you?

I haven't done a full flood dose, the most I done was 5 grams, to try and kick a part-time coke habit. It lasted around 30 hours, it was like a waking dream state, I didn't feel like it impacted the ego that much, the body load was very uncomfortable, hard to keep my balance when standing up, I practically laid in bed the whole time. I'm not really sure how to describe it, it really is like a lucid dream state, somewhat manageable besides the body load. I didn't have any real intention going into it other than to reset my brain receptors.

What's your highest dose?  I don't recommend  going for a full flood experience before you experience at least some of the true force of this compound, it hits you very differently than other psyches. It can be manageable but still very strong.

I haven't done it in 4 years sorry for the vague description

Edited by Francis777

The maximum I've done was a little more than 1g when I first tried it as I was advised to start slow and honestly, it was too much for a micro dose ^_^

I've been in touch with a Bwiti from a lineage in Gabon and he advised me not to go flood dose by my own. At first I was a bit skeptic but when the 1g hit I totally understood. It literally opens you up to the spirit world, this made me feel all the energy around me and especially the really bad feeling present when entering my room, like a malevolent presence (I had an encounter with it today during my concentration practice while sober, shit's real :/ ) so it's impossible for me to go flood dose by my own on my room right now because of it, I'll stay on the microdose range and wait for a proper setting in Africa. :) 
Beside that even the microdose is really cool, grounded in reality, can't wait to try a proper flood dose ahah