Lila9

The real reason the world is obsessed with Israel

111 posts in this topic

Antisemitism is not limited to the most extreme right-wing ideologies. Ironically, it can also be found in extreme left-wing ideologies.

Are you immune to antisemitism?

Let Love In

sure

I mean i think many muslims are obsessed with Israel/palestine compared to killings/genocide of kurds/uyghurs/tibetans/yemen  the opression of women in islamic countries etc

but to call the mass killing of children in gaza out doesn‘t make you an anti semite that’s very ridiculous 

What if fascism isn't limited to Nazis and ironically can be found in Jews?

Zionist: C'mon, I should be allowed to kill feral children armed with rocks in the name of self-defense and building a great nation. Everyone else does genocide, but the moment a Jew does it ... ohhhh noooo ... all of a sudden it's morally reprehensible? This is bullshit. Classic antisemitism. *spits on ground* 

... I mean. It's a fair point honestly.

10 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

The world isn’t obsessed with Israel and the world isn’t Anti Semitic. 

"As of 2013, the State of Israel had been condemned in 45 resolutions by the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC). Since the UNHRC's creation in 2006, it has resolved almost as many resolutions condemning Israel alone than on issues for the rest of the world combined. The 45 resolutions comprised almost half (45.9%) of all country-specific resolutions passed by the UNHRC, not counting those under Agenda Item 10 (countries requiring technical assistance)."

Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel.

And this time period includes: The war in Darfur, Iraq war, Houthi insurgency in Yemen, Chadian Civil War, Fatah–Hamas conflict, Iraqi Civil War, war in Somalia, Libyan civil wars, Syrian civil war, Russo-Ukrainian war, war against ISIS and many many more. You don't see a problem here? Do you not find it concerning that Israel (a liberal democracy) has received more condemnation regarding human rights than Syria, Iran, North Korea, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Eritrea, China, and Russia all combined?

Edited by DawnC

10 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

The world isn’t obsessed with Israel and the world isn’t Anti Semitic. 

You are right. The world is perfect 💖🌈

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

5 minutes ago, DawnC said:

"As of 2013, the State of Israel had been condemned in 45 resolutions by the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC). Since the UNHRC's creation in 2006, it has resolved almost as many resolutions condemning Israel alone than on issues for the rest of the world combined. The 45 resolutions comprised almost half (45.9%) of all country-specific resolutions passed by the UNHRC, not counting those under Agenda Item 10 (countries requiring technical assistance)."

Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel.

And this time period includes: The war in Darfur, Iraq war, Houthi insurgency in Yemen, Chadian Civil War, Fatah–Hamas conflict, Iraqi Civil War, war in Somalia, Libyan civil wars, Syrian civil war, Russo-Ukrainian war, war against ISIS and many many more. You don't see a problem here? Do you not find it concerning that Israel (a liberal democracy) has received more condemnation regarding human rights than Syria, Iran, North Korea, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Eritrea, China, and Russia all combined?

Just wanted to say, I like your energy and I like how you deliver your comments on this topic. You are a class act. ❤️

…………….

The UN condemning Israel is fair. You can’t just do what you want if you are a first world country. That’s not the world being obsessed with Israel and calling Israel out is not anti semitism at all. 

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

You are right. The world is perfect 💖🌈

Thank you. 😀

@Lila9 Also when stage green youngs has democracy from birth and they have never felt anything else, they will subconsciously crave previous stages values they defficient, and therefore will be attracted very easily and support who is far different than them, along with filtering out/underestimating the negative side of him, similarly to a young unexperienced lady (or man to be pc) falling in love with the bad guy.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

The victimhood here is sad

I can also claim that the West is Anti-Arab and Muslim considering the huge number of Arab-Muslim countries they have attacked in the last 30 years or so, often without provocation.

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Lila9 Also when stage green youngs has democracy from birth and they have never felt anything else, they will subconsciously crave previous stages values they defficient, and therefore will be attract very easily to support who is far different than them, along with filtering out/underestimating the negative side of him, similarly to a young unexperienced lady (or man to be pc) falling in love with the bad guy.

Green wants to invite Red to dinner. Red has Green for dinner.

I love pork ... mmmmhmm neither halal or kosher or vegan.

Edited by MuadDib

23 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Lila9 Also when stage green youngs has democracy from birth and they have never felt anything else, they will subconsciously crave previous stages values they defficient, and therefore will be attract very easily to support who is far different than them, along with filtering out/underestimating the negative side of him, similarly to a young unexperienced lady (or man to be pc) falling in love with the bad guy.

Thanks for your wisdom. 🤡

1 hour ago, MuadDib said:

Green wants to invite Red to dinner. Red has Green for dinner.

I love pork ... mmmmhmm

You summarized it well.

His hatred for orange and blue is fresh, but red is already far enough.

54 minutes ago, DawnC said:

You don't see a problem here? Do you not find it concerning that Israel (a liberal democracy) has received more condemnation regarding human rights than Syria, Iran, North Korea, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Eritrea, China, and Russia all combined?

That's insane!

Let Love In

13 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Antisemitism is not limited to the most extreme right-wing ideologies. Ironically, it can also be found in extreme left-wing ideologies.

Are you immune to antisemitism?

good lord, that video was bad. 

The world is Islamophobic. Not anti semitic. 

4 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

good lord, that video was bad. 

The world is Islamophobic. Not anti semitic. 

Phobia from Islam is more rational as there are radical Islamic terrorists who brought lots of terror and fear to the west and still sow fear and terror in the middle east, this fear has some grip in reality. It's not to say that all Muslims scary or that it's a good thing to fear Muslims, but this fear can be understood.

While antisemitism isn't very rational as Jews aren't violent in particular or did something that bad or more bad than any other culture that actually justifies the amount of hatred they received and still receiving.

Let Love In

Just now, Lila9 said:

Phobia from Islam is more rational as there are radical Islamic terrorists who brought lots of terror and fear to the west and still sow fear and terror in the middle east, this fear has some grip in reality. It's not to say that all Muslims scary or that it's a good thing to fear Muslims, but this fear can be understood.

While antisemitism isn't very rational as Jews aren't violent in particular or did something that bad or more bad than any other culture that actually justifies the amount of hatred they received and still receiving.

It’s not about being Jewish, it’s about human rights violations. I love Jewish people. 

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Oh you poor sweet thing!

Jews are sneaky af.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

The victimhood here is sad

I can also claim that the West is Anti-Arab and Muslim considering the huge number of Arab-Muslim countries they have attacked in the last 30 years or so, often without provocation.

Hamas is more anti Israel than anti jews in my opinion, but also its greater goal is to eliminate the west similarly to Isis.