Loveeee

Thank God no one suffers but me

128 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Let's get to the bottom of this: why are you glad that it's all a dream? To me, the fact that it's a dream is completely neutral to whether or not me as a human being should be glad or sad about a certain event in the human realm (e.g. Gaza getting obliterated). So to me, the fact that you seem to take some kind of solace that it's just a dream, means that you completely misunderstand what is meant by it all being a dream. In other words, you seem to conflate personal solipsism (the "dumb" kind) with transpersonal solipsism (the "cool" kind).

There has never been nor will there ever be anything other than what you are conscious of RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

13 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

There has never been nor will there ever be anything other than what you are conscious of RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW

What does that have to do with Gaza?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What does that have to do with Gaza?

Look I acknowledge the relative reality of Gaza I made a whole topic about it

On 11/3/2023 at 4:42 AM, Loveeee said:

Of the past 3 years, according to the global charity Save the Children

Now 3800, and counting 

This isn't your typical war, it's not even a war, it's a genocide 

Yes GENOCIDE, don't be scared of the word, the UN isn't, as shown in this article published on their website today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". These five acts were: killing members of the group, causing them serious bodily or mental harm, imposing living conditions intended to destroy the group, preventing births, and forcibly transferring children out of the group. Victims are targeted because of their real or perceived membership of a group, not randomly

But it's all relative 

19 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Look I acknowledge the relative reality of Gaza I made a whole topic about it

But it's all relative 

Why are you glad it's all relative?

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Why are you glad it's all relative?

If this night you dream of a catastrophic event with lots of people suffering, then you realize you're dreaming, you're gonna be relieved 

If some fool within the dream asks you why the relief, what would you answer ?

31 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

If this night you dream of a catastrophic event with lots of people suffering, then you realize you're dreaming, you're gonna be relieved 

If some fool within the dream asks you why the relief, what would you answer ?

That's funny, because I seriously entertain the idea that people in your nightly dreams are just as real as people in real life.

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's funny, because I've seriously entertained the idea that the people in your dreams are just as real as people in real life.

@Loveeee That was just a bit of a fun coincidence, but regardless of that, I still don't believe that the fact of reality being a dream eliminates any suffering. We seem to be talking about different kinds of dreams.

@Carl-Richard

This forum helps me appreciate my own level of consciousness 

Because while you're 10x more conscious than regular humans, I'm 10x more conscious than even that 

Assigning meaning to aspects of reality is like assigning meaning to cloud formations. -RBDC

Edited by cetus

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

We seem to be talking about different kinds of dreams.

That’s how I’ve been learning to take things less personally. If you haven’t had the experience that I had, then you’re projecting your ideas of what I’m trying to communicate, and vice-versa.

Notice how people defend their beliefs or bubble of reality either by looking for evidence to support it or attack those who challenge them.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

To add onto my previous point, let’s say we have two people who are hardcore with their gym routine. Person A is an athlete who’s there to improve their athletic performance, whereas Person B has body dysmorphic disorder and is there to work on a body image flaw he convinces himself exists and needs to be corrected.

Both workout at that gym for the same time, same days, yet have vastly different experiences.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Dream just means appearance without substance 

Everything has the substance of the reality. The substance of the reality is infinity. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

How do you know that the people in your dreams are not conscious? Maybe they are dream characters, yes, but can't they be conscious at the same time, how do you make that jump and say that if they are dream characters, then that means they don't have experiences? To me that jump in your thinking seems to be a logical fallacy, really. 

Edited by Vibroverse

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Everything has the substance of the reality. The substance of the reality is infinity. 

cover3.jpg

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

How do you know that the people in your dreams are not conscious? Maybe they are dream characters, yes, but can't they be conscious at the same time, how do you make that jump and say that if they are dream characters, then that means they don't have experiences? To me that jump in your thinking seems to be a logical fallacy, really. 

What about daydreams ? Are people in that conscious too ?

What about the floor ? Is the floor conscious too ?

The logical fallacy is to assign consciousness to this but not that 

There's only one consciousness, it is infinite

Infinity means oneness, or rather : non-duality

Edited by Loveeee

@Vibroverse

On 12/10/2021 at 2:00 PM, Loveeee said:

Non-dual means in-finite (non-finite)

The only way for the finite mind to conceive of what in-finite means is through polar opposites : 0 and infinity

0 means no inside means no outside

Infinity means no outside means no inside

0 and infinity are polar aspects of in-finity, both of which can be realized through direct experience, translating into Void and Love

Edited by Loveeee

2 hours ago, Loveeee said:

What about daydreams ? Are people in that conscious too ?

What about the floor ? Is the floor conscious too ?

Yeah, everything is alive and unfolds infinitely. It couldn't be otherwise because reality is infinite