Loveeee

Thank God no one suffers but me

128 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

i think that this idea of: everything is a dream that is in your mind, nothing that does not appear in your field of consciousness exists, is a superficial and wrong conception. Everything is interconnected, the cosmos is an infinite, unimaginable organism. that: you are god playing a human being, and for that you invent a credible setting, is very far from describing reality. It's very superficial, flat, silly. The thing is much more real, complex, magical, interconnected, alive

Yeah, at the end of the day none of it is real and it is just a dream type sequence. First time I saw through on k I saw that. We are just like a tiny dot in existence. But yes, this dream sequence is magical and complex and interconnected and for a dream sequence, it is real. 😀

@Razard86 How does that interplay with all the interconnection of consciousness? After all, the things I hear about as 'out there' may one day be on my doorstep or affect me personally? I'd like a more thorough extrapolation and the implications of it, if you would be so kind.

4 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Yeah, at the end of the day none of it is real and it is just a dream type sequence. First time I saw through on k I saw that. We are just like a tiny dot in existence. But yes, this dream sequence is magical and complex and interconnected and for a dream sequence, it is real. 😀

I think that we should not think that what you see on a psychedelic trip is reality. They are glimpses, but who says they are complete? Maybe they are just an aspect of what reality is. 

From what I have seen, reality is more than it seems

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

I think that we should not think that what you see on a psychedelic trip is reality. They are glimpses, but who says they are complete? Maybe they are just an aspect of what reality is. 

From what I have seen, reality is more than it seems

Trust me you would know what you saw was real, I wasn’t taking stuff for that purpose and I knew without a doubt what I saw was real. If I hadn’t experienced that I would agree with you 100%. 

we are living in this dream, so it is real in that regard and it is amazing and there is so much to awaken to, its endless. Life is like some sci fi Netflix series. 🤡

Just now, Merkabah Star said:

we are living in this dream,

Yeah but the thing is that dream doesn't mean nothing, is just a realtive concept, is a description that the structured mind does about something indescribable. It's not complete, is limited. 

@Merkabah Star  

My realization is different, and I don't try to understand or remember it either, but more or less it is that reality is an infinite well, and it is flowing. This is the flow of reality, an endless cycle of existence. describing it as a dream makes no sense because there is no one dreaming, existence flowing reminds me of those decorative devices where there is a viscous liquid and bubbles arise with different forms that interact, that is reality, but the forms are perfect, complex, because the viscous material is pure intelligence without limits, the alive reality, and it's real, so everything that appears is real too, because it's inside of the reality, is the reality 

And the others obviously are real. To think that you are the center and only what appears in your field of experience exists, as a hallucination, is insane. everything is real. They are configurations of infinity, and every one is total infinity. Or do you think that infinity can only have one configuration: yours , now? Where are the other configurations? In the past? In the future? Those are limits, infinity is unlimited

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 11/5/2023 at 8:11 AM, Loveeee said:

No one else rejoices either 

I get the good and the bad

But it's all Good 

Anyway with all this Gaza footage I'm sure glad it's all dream

Don't despair.   It is all a dream 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Merkabah Star  

My realization is different, and I don't try to understand or remember it either, but more or less it is that reality is an infinite well, and it is flowing. This is the flow of reality, an endless cycle of existence. describing it as a dream makes no sense because there is no one dreaming, existence flowing reminds me of those decorative devices where there is a viscous liquid and bubbles arise with different forms that interact, that is reality, but the forms are perfect, complex, because the viscous material is pure intelligence without limits, the alive reality, and it's real, so everything that appears is real too, because it's inside of the reality, is the reality 

And the others obviously are real. To think that you are the center and only what appears in your field of experience exists, as a hallucination, is insane. everything is real. They are configurations of infinity, and every one is total infinity. Or do you think that infinity can only have one configuration: yours , now? Where are the other configurations? In the past? In the future? Those are limits, infinity is unlimited

I love what you said^

♥️

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah but the thing is that dream doesn't mean nothing, is just a realtive concept, is a description that the structured mind does about something indescribable. It's not complete, is limited. 

You would be one of the lead characters in the Netflix sci fi series. 

Just now, Merkabah Star said:

You would be one of the lead characters in the Netflix sci fi series. 

3 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Haha yes, an infinite character, like you

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Haha yes, an infinite character, like you

No, you would be the sheriff. I would be a mechanic, trying to fix the ship that takes groups beyond to show them it’s all a dream. 🤡

Edited by Merkabah Star

7 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

show them it’s all a dream. 🤡

We would show them that everything is a dream and that they are God imagining reality, and we would plant a seed of madness in their minds, which each one would develop in their own way.  Then we would laugh evilly

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

We would show them that everything is a dream and that they are God imagining reality, and we would plant a seed of madness in their minds, which each one would develop in their own way.  Then we would laugh evilly

This is why you are the sheriff. 

This thread shows precisely how dangerous blind faith in solipsism is. Yes - blind faith - that's all you can call it. A solipsist can have a brilliant statement until he starts emphasizing this ridiculous idea that doesn't make sense at all. Only some, perhaps undiagnosed, personality disorders can create conditions for solipsism. This is dangerous - both for the believer and, in extreme cases, it may lead to a greater tragedy.
Reducing EXISTENCE to a personal hallucination - I don't even know what to call it...

5 hours ago, strangelooper said:

This is infinity where everything will happen inevitably.

No, THIS is infinity 

13 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Absolute means without an opposite, non-dual

For example, consciousness is a facet of the absolute. There couldn't not be consciousness. That possibility is just a belief

Same goes for intelligence, love, etc. This 

Not this and that, here and there, now and then 

Only this/here/now, which makes it infinite 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 5.11.2023 at 3:11 PM, Loveeee said:

Anyway with all this Gaza footage I'm sure glad it's all dream

Let's get to the bottom of this: why are you glad that it's all a dream? To me, the fact that it's a dream is completely neutral to whether or not me as a human being should be glad or sad about a certain event in the human realm (e.g. Gaza getting obliterated). So to me, the fact that you seem to take some kind of solace that it's just a dream, means that you completely misunderstand what is meant by it all being a dream. In other words, you seem to conflate personal solipsism (the "dumb" kind) with transpersonal solipsism (the "cool" kind).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is no dream.

Says the dreamer 

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

i think that this idea of: everything is a dream that is in your mind, nothing that does not appear in your field of consciousness exists, is a superficial and wrong conception. 

No, it really is that simple, too simple for most 

That's what remains when you let go of all your beliefs

Belief is what is superficial and wrong, you can realize this, that it's not only unfounded but also false 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Dream just means appearance without substance 

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

This thread shows precisely how dangerous blind faith in solipsism is. Yes - blind faith - that's all you can call it. A solipsist can have a brilliant statement until he starts emphasizing this ridiculous idea that doesn't make sense at all. Only some, perhaps undiagnosed, personality disorders can create conditions for solipsism. This is dangerous - both for the believer and, in extreme cases, it may lead to a greater tragedy.
Reducing EXISTENCE to a personal hallucination - I don't even know what to call it...

The irony