kray

Anger kink

14 posts in this topic

While I hate fighting with my girl, when she gets angry i find it fucking sexy. Is this a sadistic form of preference, or am I not alone in this? 😂

22 minutes ago, kray said:

While I hate fighting with my girl, when she gets angry i find it fucking sexy. Is this a sadistic form of preference, or am I not alone in this? 😂

A lot of guys are like this, till divorce court comes around, then she's a bitch.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

guy's love a women that can stand up to them, the masculinity in them respects it.

It's like confronting someone that you 've had a quarrel with and they come back and match your energy, regardless of right or wrong you respect the person for facing you.

It's specifically hot in a women because they're vulnerable and at a physical disadvantage. And from a males perspective, that kind of courage is impressive and hot AF. Given the circumstances.

It's like feminine energy being amplified by everything you love about your own masculinity. Ultimate attraction.

55 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

guy's love a women that can stand up to them, the masculinity in them respects it.

It's like confronting someone that you 've had a quarrel with and they come back and match your energy, regardless of right or wrong you respect the person for facing you.

It's specifically hot in a women because they're vulnerable and at a physical disadvantage. And from a males perspective, that kind of courage is impressive and hot AF. Given the circumstances.

It's like feminine energy being amplified by everything you love about your own masculinity. Ultimate attraction.

Some guys like submissive women, though. Not so much to rule or dominate them, not that kind, but the loving kind. A lot of different attractor-factors out there. But I like your reasoning. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Some guys like submissive women, though. Not so much to rule or dominate them, not that kind, but the loving kind. A lot of different attractor-factors out there. But I like your reasoning. 

yes I see your point and do agree, however I would argue that those men don't actually desire more submission but a more feminine women, as oppose to what I stated above with those that posses more masculine traits. 

Because there comes a point where masculinity in a women flips too heavy on the other side of the spectrum and becomes unattractive.

Like your a woman, I don't want you to act like a man if your trying to attract me. 

Of course people have fluid sexuality but you get my point.

Personally for myself, I desire a woman that can go toe to toe and challenge me, because that's just my personality, I like fire in a women.

Well not just women thinking about it, that's what I look for in a lot of my male friends as well, because I get bored otherwise.

But of course that wont be the same for a lot of other people, some will prefer a much more "typical" (I don't mean this in a condescending way) Women, with more gentle and like you said "submissive" feminine expression.

me too, I love it. Is like at last she have a life in there and is not a zombie.

What I think happens is that women role is to be emotionally neutral and protective so society have told them they can't show certain emotions otherwise they won't be a 'true woman'. When they step out of this bs, is obviously great to see . 

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Is like at last she have a life in there and is not a zombie.

I'm sorry but this is so ignorant, there's so many women out there that are their own person. 

Edited by Francis777

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What I think happens is that women role is to be emotionally neutral and protective so society have told them they can't show certain emotions otherwise they won't be a 'true woman'. When they step out of this bs, is obviously great to see . 

This is a perfect description of a man in society, not a women. Completely flipped.

2 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

This is a perfect description of a man in society, not a women. Completely flipped.

Just see in your nearest circle how habitual is for men to show angriness vs woman. 

Yes. Nothing is more annoying and kills love for me than a girl getting mad at me.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

If a girl likes you she will try to argue with you for the most meaningless shit so she can relate to you emotionally.

On 11/17/2023 at 0:55 PM, Applegarden8 said:

If a girl likes you she will try to argue with you for the most meaningless shit so she can relate to you emotionally.

That can’t possibly be true. I get in arguments with women all the time and all it does is make them hate me.

On 11/3/2023 at 6:17 PM, Princess Arabia said:

A lot of guys are like this, till divorce court comes around, then she's a bitch.

That’s exactly right. Which is why marriage is a huge huge no no for boys. It automatically transfers 90% of the power in the relationship into her hands. A brutal divorce can absolutely destroy a man beyond repair.

@kray Completely agree. Nothing hotter than having a fuming pissed off chick on your hands, especially if it’s sexual frustration. Bonus points if you say something like “must be that time of month” when she’s already on edge. You will be in heaven! 🥰 Maybe literally! xD

Also find crying to be quite sexy 

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That can’t possibly be true. I get in arguments with women all the time and all it does is make them hate me.

Well I remember few cases when this is true.

When I had one girl find out I don't like acoustic guitars, I know she wanted to find something to disagree to have more engagement, to continune talking and bring more emotion because I was being too logical.

I know some girls have talked shit about me so I can hear just so I come out and say something and I just didn't and kept quiet.

I remember another case that one girl said to me that playing guitar was predictable. Sometimes I can't hold my laughter about it because I don't know what was her point, but it's her opinion and nothing to say to that.

Sometimes they will get turned on that they are mad at you. It's not entirely false what I am saying there.

Being polarizing is also not bad.

Edited by Applegarden8