Bazooka Jesus

Are you holding on to a story?

13 posts in this topic

Hey there fellow seeker, how is it going? Making any progress with this "awakening" stuff?

What's that I hear you say? You have seen through the story of the separate self? Good. What other stories are you holding on to?

Are you holding on to a story of God?

Are you holding on to a story of creation?

Are you holding on to a story of reality being a dream?

Are you holding on to a story of "you" being all there is?

Are you holding on to a story of how the stories that you are holding on to are not stories but truth itself?

Keep going, until all stories are seen through and recognized for what they are. That's when you realize that which lies beyond all stories.

♾️

Why so serious?

All this talk of stories makes me think of a time when... ugh I just can't help myself.

All stories and explanations are false.

You can do both. Realize what lies beyond stories, and then also enjoy the stories. No problemo. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

12 minutes ago, HMD said:

You can do both. Realize what lies beyond stories, and then also enjoy the stories. No problemo. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it." "The wise are wise because they know they are a fool and thus they find wisdom."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

44 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The wise are wise because they know they are a fool and thus they find wisdom."

Nice!

2 hours ago, HMD said:

Realize what lies beyond stories, and then also enjoy the stories

It's like the waking analog of lucid dreaming: lucid living. In Matrix terms, you know you're in the Matrix, you know the 'real world' (non-Matrix) is a desolate wasteland, you've caught on, but you choose to stay in the Matrix, or maybe: one foot in Matrix, one in Zion. ? 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ... 

@rachMiel Yes. However, the “matrix” (relative) and “Zion” (absolute) merge and bleed into each other in a strange loopy way.

So, the desolate wasteland (and all the “evils” it holds) is also infinitely beautiful. Developing this perspective of seeing beauty and Love everywhere is why we must go beyond the stories. To eradicate evil. 

Edited by HMD

13 minutes ago, HMD said:

@rachMiel Yes. However, the “matrix” (relative) and “Zion” (absolute) merge and bleed into each other in a strange loopy way.

So, the desolate wasteland (and all the “evils” it holds) is also infinitely beautiful. Developing this perspective of seeing beauty and Love everywhere is why we must go beyond the stories. To eradicate evil. 

@HMD Kudos for seeing the challenge of dealing with the wasteland in such a positive light! If Earth is to survive intact, views like yours are called for. 

story is all you stored ... wake up each day with a clean slate

there's one sin only

s.i.n = separation imagined now

drop even that

@rachMiel That’s what we’re trying to do here, mostly. Creating a better reality. 

@HMD Bravo! (Who gets to decide what's 'better'?) 

12 hours ago, HMD said:

I like. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I".