Sabth

What can I start today to be a millionaire?

34 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2023 at 9:56 PM, koops said:

Asking yourself:

'why I want to be a millionaire?'

Idk. While I don't need a million dollar just the thought of being a millionaire is good. While you're at it ... 

I feel really stuck now. I don't have work. I can't depend on my families. My time is gone just like that everyday without something that I could work on. I don't have an income. Or a goal that I'm working towards. My life is just stuck at home.

There's literally nothing in my room right now that I can work on. 

Edited by Sabth

So you have no job, no hobbies, nothing you are interested in?

I think that becoming a millionaire should be the least of your worries.

8 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

So you have no job, no hobbies, nothing you are interested in?

I think that becoming a millionaire should be the least of your worries.

You mean I can be a millionaire? Or " don't even think about it "

?

I hv what I'm interested in. It will cost me about $24k. That's why I said I may not need to be a millionaire but while I'm at it, why not make a million

~

6 hours ago, Sabth said:

You mean I can be a millionaire? Or " don't even think about it "

?

I hv what I'm interested in. It will cost me about $24k. That's why I said I may not need to be a millionaire but while I'm at it, why not make a million

~

You have never made any money at all and already want to become a millionaire? Why not create a blog/website and start earning from Adsense/Amazon? You will quickly realize that earning money is not so easy as you think. Just start doing something, you will feel much better!

@FourCrossedWands I want to make 100 k before next year. In my currency. (So it's about $21k)

I'll create something that cost about 20 and make it 5000 unit. /Pieces. So I'll get 100k. 

11 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

You have never made any money at all and already want to become a millionaire? Why not create a blog/website and start earning from Adsense/Amazon? You will quickly realize that earning money is not so easy as you think. Just start doing something, you will feel much better!

Adsense? Look, I would have to get at minimum a 50000 views.. that's a lot.  Screenshot_2023-11-13-19-43-27-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Annually? It's really not much. And to share my writings with over 50k people? 

Screenshot_2023-11-13-19-55-33-59_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-11-13-19-57-28-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

For the different categories. 

Edited by Sabth

A lot of people already replied with some form of "do the work that's necessary to archieve your goal".

On 31/10/2023 at 4:09 AM, Sabth said:

What can I start TODAY  to be a millionaire? 

Your crypto journey :D

If you are a billionaire currently, easy way to become millionaire!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I dreamed that everything or everyone are scattered in the park. Everyone revolves around the park. It was like a huge house. A huge one big park. And everyone was around it. There was a dog. And the singers/celebrities was chasing it.. by motorcycle. Some are just running. But everyone was at the park. I dreamed about a lot of celebrities and influencers. And some old time acquaintances.. and there a lot of people who wear the same clothes. The clothes that I got during orientation week on a first day/first week university. And these people are at the park. I see a lot of family members /relatives are at the park. It's like a one big home. And what I realized was, I haven't been to the park for long. I don't have anyone to bring me to the park. My body hurts for the little movement that I make. It has been my dream to go to the park everyday to jog or run. There was a lake. And I wanna jog every day every morning. That had been my dreams. When I have my own car this is what I wanna do. But I couldn't. At home, I only have my mom and my dad to drive me. But they are never gonna bring me to jog every morning. I don't feel close to my dad. He's working. And my mom was fat and she's not going to stay up early and bring me to the park everyday. So I have no one to bring me jogging or running. It's not safe to walk in this neighbourhood and nobody does it. Everyone goes to the park to jog I guess. 

So that's why I wanna have my own car and drive to the park by myself every morning. My parents is just not someone whom I can rely on to bring me to the park. From this dream, I realized that everything revolves around the park. If I want success, that's the place that I should be going. It's in a library. A library park with a lake and track. I thought all my problems would be gone if I could go to the park everyday. 

Edited by Sabth

@Sabth I've seen you dismiss every idea with "that's too hard, I can't do that" or some version of that.

Did you check out the mindset link I posted to one of your other threads about this?

It's time to decide on a path and take action.

As far as I know, you aren't even applying for jobs yet

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

@Sabth I've seen you dismiss every idea with "that's too hard, I can't do that" or some version of that.

Did you check out the mindset link I posted to one of your other threads about this?

It's time to decide on a path and take action.

As far as I know, you aren't even applying for jobs yet

I have watch it but now probably have forgot.

I think if I had done well for all of my path I wouldn't be like this and lost . /Clueless. I would hv already have work and are doing fine. And maybe had even got married. But now I couldn't do anything if I hadn't had success with my ed. 

4 hours ago, Sabth said:

I have watch it but now probably have forgot.

It was a blog post, not a video.

But this is probably even better for you:

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Make your first 10,000 then 100,000 then 250,000 then 500,000 then see about having a million