Lila9

Free Palestine? No thanks.

195 posts in this topic

@Lila9 it is so funny how this guy contradicts directly what the FOUNDING FATHERS of Israel openly used to admit.

David Ben-Gurion himself said that zionism was a colonial project and hundreds of thousands of people were forcibly removed by the Jewish militias he led.

Back then it was acceptable to admit the cruel truth and say it as it is.

Today it is not longer acceptable so they have to whitewash it, pinkwash it or bullshitwash it 😃 

The guy in the video is a professional bullshitter and not even good at it

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Intresting video debunking the Pro-Palestinian nerrative with facts.

https://youtu.be/XNf40sBcvKk?si=jf4C0gpQb7zwL5ir

When there's a need for unjustified, unhumain action, that goes against the same international law that West and US claim to follow, there'll always begin to appear debunking, facts and other shit that favour it, spread out by the Western and US mass media.

"US and Israel aren't attacking. No.... They're defending themselves. They have no choice"

Edited by rnd

@Nabd

45 minutes ago, Nabd said:

we can't blame them, we took their land and forced them to live in camps and offered them nothing.

I think he said precisely this after some Jewish settlers were killed.

He meant to say "of course they want to kill us after what we did" lol

This has become taboo to talk about because in 2023 a colonial ethno-state is no longer acceptable.

The positive aspect is that these events are showing the world Israel's true face.

With videos and social media, they cannot hide anymore their brutality and ethnic cleansing.

3 hours ago, Tobia said:

David Ben-Gurion himself said that zionism was a colonial project and hundreds of thousands of people were forcibly removed by the Jewish militias he led.

Colonial project by a nationalistic Jewish movement in an already colnialized land by the Othmans and then by the British.

During the British Mandate many Arabs from the neighbor countries came to Israel as the borders were open. As a result the Arab population in Israel drastically increased by that, perhaps doubled. How called the Arabs who immigrated to Israel during that time and now refer to themselves as Palestinians? Because Natives they are definitely not.

1 hour ago, rnd said:

When there's a need for unjustified, unhumain action, that goes against the same international law that West and US claim to follow, there'll always begin to appear debunking, facts and other shit that favour it, spread out by the Western and US mass media.

Say the people who justify Hamas savagy terrorist attacks on Israel... 

Let Love In

@Lila9

14 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Say the people who justify Hamas savagy terrorist attacks on Israel... 

Millions of people put against a corner and tortured for decades will react with brutality and savagery, if they can.

Israel let their guard down, and that is exactly what happened.

When all other means of resistance are useless, people resist with horrific atrocious violence.

People are not justifying terror. They are justifying the UN resolution for the "Right of peoples to self-determination/Struggle by all available means"

Screenshot_2023-10-28-17-24-03-166_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

15 minutes ago, Tobia said:

Millions of people put against a corner and tortured for decades will react with brutality and savagery, if they can.

Israel let their guard down, and that is exactly what happened.

When all other means of resistance are useless, people resist with horrific atrocious violence.

People are not justifying terror. They are justifying the UN resolution for the "Right of peoples to self-determination/Struggle by all available means"

They are tortured by their own curropted leadership and the dogma their leadership brainwashing them from birth to grantee that they will go and kill Jews for the sake of their radical Islamic beliefs.

The UN resulotion is not relevant here as Gaza is not under Israeli occupation and what came from there was a terror attack against innocent Israeli civilians which is a war crime. 

And if we are talking about legitimate struggle, legitimate struggle is legitimate only if the target is the army of the enemy, not innocent people while they are sleeping in their homes.

Legitimate struggle for freeing Palestine is not burning innocent people alive, not raping innocent girls and women, not chopping body parts of innocent people, not doing massacre of thousands of people while live on TikTok, in some white bright day out of no where.

Yet, it's justified by pro-palestinian as a legit terror attack while they whine about Israel bombing some parts of Gaza after it asked the civilians 400 times to evacuate from there while Hamas killing them when they are on their way to escape.

While Hamas locating themselves under sensitive areas like hospitals and schools knowngly and consciously that they risk innocent civilians. Which is a war crime.

While Hamas is still lunching rocket towards Israel and targeting innocent civilians. Which is also a war crime.

it doesn't look like a legitimate struggle but pure terror.

Let Love In

I just find it astounding how you blindly support Israel so much, throwing all objectivity out of the window. I would get it if you supported Israel, while also being open to pointing out their issues and admitting that they share responsibility for what's going on, but no, you decided to just pick one side and idealize them. I've read through a lot of the counter arguments people have been providing to you, some of them were good, some of them were bad, but there were literally dozens of them. And you haven't bothered to entertain even a single one out of them or admit that it has some truth to it. In this regard you are similar to MAGA people, treating Trump as their Jesus. You even have a signature with loud slogans, acting as a proverbial MAGA car sticker, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcAHSXa91sk

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

In this regard you are similar to MAGA people, treating Trump as their Jesus. You even have a signature with loud slogans, acting as a proverbial MAGA car sticker, lol.

I will take this as a compliment.

8 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I just find it astounding how you blindly support Israel so much, throwing all objectivity out of the window.

I find it astonishing how blindly people support Palestine.

I could be one of these people if I wouldn't deeply research about it.I 'm tired of ignorance.

15 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

And you haven't bothered to entertain even a single one out of them

You are probobly not seeing well because this is what I do since the beginning of this war.

Let Love In

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

Many Arabs from neighboring countries moved into Palestine? What's your evidence for that? Palestine was always inhabited non-stop from tens of thousands of years.

Not tens of thousands years for sure. Hundreds of years yes and they were always constantly immigrating to Israel during this time.

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

Modern day Levantines are directly descended from Canaanites and Arameans. Even Arabs who are closely related to other Semitics actually lived in modern day Palestine, Jordan and south Syria. You can't ignore this fact if we are gonna play the "claim to land" game.

I didn't deny it.

However, there is no historical evidence of Palestinian country of Muslim Arabs in Israel, but there is evidence of Jews kingdom in Israel.

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

I am definitely not saying Oriental Jews are not entitled to live in their lands. But bringing Ashkenazi and other jews who did not live there and kicking natives is called colonization.

Oriental Jews share huge DNA with Levantines and they are just part of the region.

It's not called colonialism if the land was already colonized by Othmans and British Mandate and there wasn't a country called Palestine, and the Zionists bought lands from Arabs who sold it to them. 

And Ashkenazi Jews share DNA with Canaanites as well, not as much as Oriental Jews but pretty decent precentage. 

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

9 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I find it astonishing how blindly people support Palestine.

You are literally the same as them, just one the opposite side of the fence.

10 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

You are probobly not seeing well because this is what I do since the beginning of this war.

No, what you are doing is simply protecting your POV. Out of all the conversations you have engaged in about this topic, can you pick one "pro palestine" and one "israel critique" comment that you agree is valid?

12 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I will take this as a compliment.

?

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

You are literally the same as them, just one the opposite side of the fence.

If we are the same, then go and bitch on them, what do you want from me? 

Let Love In

3 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

If we are the same, then go and bitch on them, what do you want from me? 

That's how public forums work. You express your opinion and some people are going to argue against it. I talk with who I want to talk.

@Lila9 And after what happened, and given the length of the borders around west bank, the inevitable conclusion is that we cannot defend those borders properly if hamas will grow there freely without Israel precence in the field. Now this is clear that an independent palestinian state in west bank is not an option anymore.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

52 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

an independent palestinian state in west bank is not an option anymore.

You will never have security as long as the occupation continues. No iron dome, no army, no tech will ever keep you safe. That is the illusion Bibi has sold you for decades.

Resistance will ALWAYS find a way to bite back the occupier in the ass, sooner or later.

Besides that, all apartheid and colonial states are destined to fall. Either by military defeat by the surrounding region (increasingly likely) or by international pressure. 

@Tobia And also as long as we give them too much independence 😉 as we saw in october 7th.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

we give them too much independence 😉 

You give them? Who are you? Are they dogs to keep on a leash? 

Good luck with that, the whole world is increasingly isolating your pathetic fascistic regime :D 

@Tobia Oh... no matter what we do this is never good enough 😇

Edited by Nivsch

the best thing everyone can do is dropping the identity game.
Identity is suffering, attachment to it is wishing to stay in hell forever.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

@Nivsch

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Oh... no matter what we do this is never good enough 😇

Not even the bare minimum has/had been done lol  

Not even the stupid basics of decency like holding accountable the fanatical armed settlers who were terrorizing palestinian villages way before oct 7th. Too much too ask...