mr_engineer

Leo's Blog Post - 'Invalidating You'.

25 posts in this topic

Oh, just remembered.

"You are living in a dream" "You are imagining yourself"

These are all NLP trance phrases that Leo uses.  This is to dissociate the poor schmuck on the receiving end.

I just realized how much of Leo "philosophy" is just NLP trance phrases.

This is like arch-villain kind of shit; I'm very impressed.

On 10/27/2023 at 6:51 PM, Razard86 said:

1. You can feel pain in a dream. In fact your body cannot tell the difference between what you call a dream/memory and what you call reality. If you study people who have take psychedelics, or consciousness altering substances....they can feel sensations just as real as what they call real life.

The dream is not separate from reality, it is a part of reality. So, the pain is also a part of reality. 

2. For me, I can watch someone on Youtube get slapped in the face and feel the sting of the slap as if my human avatar got slapped. So notice...even though my human self didn't get slapped, I felt it as if I got slapped. So is that pain I experienced REAL? Or am I dreaming it? 

It is real. The God-self You experienced it in reality through the other body. And, as a conscious, empathetic human, you were able to access God-consciousness and you were able to actually feel that pain. 

Also according to science....all your pain is just bioelectrical signals. So let me ask you...are bioelectrical signals that appear in response to an activity...is that real? What if you feel pain in your toe because someone else stubbed their toe...is that pain real? What if I told you that you wired your brain to be selfish so it only responds to what happens to your human body, and all enlightenment is, is showing you that you can wire your brain to feel everything around you.

This interpretation of it as 'bioelectrical signals' - this is your attachment to your materialist-paradigm coloring your interpretation of the experience of pain. It's the idea of 'bioelectrical signals' that's the illusion in your mind. The pain is an experience. Therefore, it is real! 

If you see yourself as Consciousness, you are the experiencer of something. And, all of life is an experience that you are experiencing. The experiencer is prior to everything. So, as the experiencer, reality is what you experience. And, because pain is an experience, from the point of view of Consciousness, it would be 'real'. 

P.S. I understand the importance of this 'bioelectrical signals' analogy. The point of it is to show how thin the line between 'material reality' and 'dream reality' is, to someone who's very attached to the materialistic worldview. It would make sense to such an individual. Having said that, it has its own limitations and I wouldn't hold on too tightly to it. 

What if I told you that your sense of separation was just neurological conditioning that is reinforced by your neurological experience and that all psychedelics do is drop that conditioning and put it in its default state and that's why people feel connected with everything? What if I told you the only reason humans are so mean to each other....is because they cannot feel each other's pain. Understand that the cells in your body only know they are ONE because they can FEEL the connection. Currently only enlightened beings can feel that connection.

This I agree with.👍

Edited by mr_engineer

On 26/10/2023 at 2:45 PM, mr_engineer said:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/invalidating-you

Leo, I have a question for you. 

What did you hope to achieve by saying this?! 

From society's perspective, telling someone who is suffering that their suffering is an illusion, is a mean thing to say. Try going to a funeral and telling people that the deceased person who they're cremating 'never existed to begin with' and watch how they react. 

@mr_engineerhe wants to give this biggest news to us. 

And about the ending part, Exactly that's why we won't tell them the Truth. We will comfort them. 

You must read that post again very carefully, it will awaken you. Awakening is the biggest thing . 

I want to hear more about how they reacted when you told them truth @Leo Gura? 😂

You are right that this is salvation!!!😇and thanks for informing this, I won't make this mistake.

On 10/27/2023 at 0:18 PM, Javfly33 said:

we can not take you seriously with that avatar profile mate

Please don't. 

I say some offensive shit here. I would much rather you laugh it off and move on. 

On 10/28/2023 at 0:34 PM, mr_engineer said:

The dream is not separate from reality, it is a part of reality. So, the pain is also a part of reality. 

It is real. The God-self You experienced it in reality through the other body. And, as a conscious, empathetic human, you were able to access God-consciousness and you were able to actually feel that pain. 

This interpretation of it as 'bioelectrical signals' - this is your attachment to your materialist-paradigm coloring your interpretation of the experience of pain. It's the idea of 'bioelectrical signals' that's the illusion in your mind. The pain is an experience. Therefore, it is real! 

If you see yourself as Consciousness, you are the experiencer of something. And, all of life is an experience that you are experiencing. The experiencer is prior to everything. So, as the experiencer, reality is what you experience. And, because pain is an experience, from the point of view of Consciousness, it would be 'real'. 

P.S. I understand the importance of this 'bioelectrical signals' analogy. The point of it is to show how thin the line between 'material reality' and 'dream reality' is, to someone who's very attached to the materialistic worldview. It would make sense to such an individual. Having said that, it has its own limitations and I wouldn't hold on too tightly to it. 

This I agree with.👍

I'm glad you put that P.S. I thought I had to explain why I used that analogy. But understand this....the only limit the bioelectrical signal has is that it is imaginary. But outside of that....it has no limits. Within this human dream, the human body runs on this bioelectrical signal. This bioelectrical signal is responsible for everything your human body does....this is why electrolytes are important, this is why getting hit with a certain amount of electricity can stop your heart or start your heart, this is why certain prolonged drug use can change your baseline human experience, your consciousness within this dream reality is RUN ON your current bioelectric system. 

This is why certain spiritual practices deal directly with the neurological system for example the art of raising the kundalini from the base of the spine is a bioelectrical process which has certain ramifications. People who engage in this process report experiencing excessive heat, and visions. Some people have short circuited electronic appliances with physical touch while going through this process.

So even though its all a dream, what is being communicated is EVERYTHING IS DREAM, EVERTHING IS IMAGINATION. Real is no more a concept than imaginary...they are really the same. The only reason the term dream and imaginary are emphasized is to get you to drop your concept of real as being distinct from imaginary. The only difference between an unenlightened human and one that is...is the unenlightened person sees the term real and imaginary as the same thing. The unenlightened person still thinks there is a distinction.

So the only limit a materialist has....is they don't want to consider that physical is the same as mental. They say physical is real, but my image in my mind of something is different. They don't realize...that physical touch is a mental activity.....they still think the mind is in the head...lol....not realizing that the head is in the mind.....but because Reality is Infinite...it can construct a reality where it can trick itself into only seeing the mind as in the head and make it make sense!!! LOL.

It makes sense...until you question it deeply and realize...you can flip it and turn it around. This is true with all perspectives...you can twist any perspective because from a certain vantage point every perspective is true. The human is not wrong for thinking his mind is in his head. Because a human feels like it is true. The brain has global impact on his experience of reality so from that point of view it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is to tell him he is in his own mind....he would have to really sit down and question that one to figure it out.

So life is just an infinite maze of perspectives, but the catch is that maze is always moving.....every time you think you got to the end it flips again.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.