Kore

Why am I being haunted by ghosts and spirits all of a sudden?

42 posts in this topic

@Kore Great post! Got me contemplating the depth to which the mind creates reality. 

That sounds scary I’m sorry it’s happening to you

i used to have sleep paralysis a lot, with visions of entities etc now i don’t 

still have nightmares, last night had two

maybe it’s a stressful time for you and the death of your mother is weighing on you/stresses you out and that’s how the subconscious deals with it, with bringing up these images and entities

Edited by PurpleTree

It's definitely not my mother.   It's hurting me now.  

It's stinging me and harming me unless I take certain actions (like connecting with other more positive aspects of Self- angels or obeying it's wishes).  Surrendering. 

I screamed at it the other day.  Told it to f off then it turned nasty.  Became overly sexual.  It wants me to leave the house I own. 

We communicate.  Pain means no, pleasure means yes.  We are semi friends even though it's hurting me.  

I've tried praying, everything.  

Edited by Kore

11 minutes ago, Kore said:

It's definitely not my mother.   It's hurting me now.  

It's stinging me and harming me unless I take certain actions (like connecting with other more positive aspects of Self- angels or obeying it's wishes).  Surrendering. 

I screamed at it the other day.  Told it to f off then it turned nasty.  Became overly sexual.  It wants me to leave the house I own. 

We communicate.  Pain means no, pleasure means yes.  We are semi friends even though it's hurting me.  

I've tried praying, everything.  

That’s not good. Don’t surrender to it, you will never get rid of it. 

if you give me permission I can try and clear it for you, if you want? Happy to help. 

3 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

That’s not good. Don’t surrender to it, you will never get rid of it. 

if you give me permission I can try and clear it for you, if you want? Happy to help. 

Yes please.  If you can.  

14 minutes ago, Kore said:

Yes please.  If you can.  

Ok. My spirit and Angel team are going to show your spirit and Angel team how to do it, which will give you more power in the long term. 

It’s all processing out now, give it a few days to anchor it all. Hope it fully clears for you, let me know if it doesn’t, sometimes things that are high level need a few goes at clearing as they are heavily layered, but I will check for layers that come up the next few days. 

it was coming from the ground, in the area around the building. But quite a distance away, not in your back yard. Sometimes ley lines in the ground just need redirecting, but this was energies that had been disturbed long ago. Nothing you did. 

5 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

It’s all processing out now, give it a few days to anchor it all. Hope it fully clears for you, let me know if it doesn’t, sometimes things that are high level need a few goes at clearing as they are heavily layered, but I will check for layers that come up the next few days. 

it was coming from the ground, in the area around the building. But quite a distance away, not in your back yard. Sometimes ley lines in the ground just need redirecting, but this was energies that had been disturbed long ago. Nothing you did. 

I've had to change rooms.  It's intolerable. 

Thankyou for the information and for trying to ease the situation.  I'm glad to know I wasn't the cause.  

2 minutes ago, Kore said:

I've had to change rooms.  It's intolerable. 

Thankyou for the information and for trying to ease the situation.  I'm glad to know I wasn't the cause.  

Hopefully it will calm down with this. Blessings to you!

Feel Like Someone Is in the Room When You're Sleeping? Here's What That Means (msn.com)

@Kore Google this.   

Edited by cetus

50 minutes ago, cetus said:

Feel Like Someone Is in the Room When You're Sleeping? Here's What That Means (msn.com)

@Kore Google this.   

I feel or hear breathes a lot when I was sleeping in a room alone when I was younger. What I did is always to go with where a lot of people are. Because it happens only when I'm alone. And the more I listen to it, the louder it became. 

I even had thought if it were my own breath, but it's not. 

Edited by Sabth

On 10/24/2023 at 7:23 AM, Osaid said:

I would be looking at a door and hearing screaming from behind it, and then at some point I would wake up, but my visual perception of the door would be continuous.

I've experienced similar things. I might dream that I'm on my phone and when I wake up I can see my hand holding my phone in front of my face, but then I snap out of it and the phone and the hand disappear.

This could be some spiritual phenomena, but it could also be of psychological nature. Traumatic events can mess with the minds in a lot of ways. Basically, that traumatic energy gets penned up in the system, those energies can then manifest in all sorts of forms. It could show as a phantom pain (like phantom limbs, or any other pain that has no physical cause), negative thoughts and feelings like anxiety, stiffness in the body, or as nightmares. There are certain states of consciousness, that are in between the waking and the sleeping state. You are awake enough to feel your body, but the dream is still going on.

I've seen sleep paralysis demons and I've seen random shit like a train driving through my apartment. What strikes me as interesting is that people are so shocked when they see a ghost and they think it's meaningful, but when they see something random like in my example with the train, they don't think about it twice. One is so ridiculous that people wouldn't believe it to be true, the other is just believable enough (based on the persons biases and beliefs) that they think it may have been real.

To me, all dreams are real, but different dreams relate differently to your reality. These ghosts could be manifestations of your own anxiety. Instead of fearing them, next time, try to send love their way. Try to show them a love so strong that they can't hurt you anymore. You're really sending love to a reflection of yourself. An aspect of your being. There are no foreign beings that are invading your reality. These beings ARE you!

But that's just my own bias based on my own experiences with the different sleep related states of consciousness. These could be actual fucking ghosts for what I know. I wouldn't know what to do with them, I've never seen a ghost. I've seen demons, but I just loved them out of existence. You could try that.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

22 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

This could be some spiritual phenomena, but it could also be of psychological nature. Traumatic events can mess with the minds in a lot of ways. Basically, that traumatic energy gets penned up in the system, those energies can then manifest in all sorts of forms. It could show as a phantom pain (like phantom limbs, or any other pain that has no physical cause), negative thoughts and feelings like anxiety, stiffness in the body, or as nightmares. There are certain states of consciousness, that are in between the waking and the sleeping state. You are awake enough to feel your body, but the dream is still going on.

I think it is likely a result of fearful thought-attachment. Psychological, as you say, but for me I see lots of overlap between psychology and spirituality, to the point where the distinction seems almost superfluous.

Nightmares and odd dream states tend to resolve themselves when you fix your sleep and also your relation to thoughts in the waking state.

What I notice happening a lot in dream-like states is that there is an initial thought form that appears, you react fearfully to that thought, and then that fearful emotion instantly manifests itself as some monster or something.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I think it is likely a result of fearful thought-attachment. Psychological, as you say, but for me I see lots of overlap between psychology and spirituality, to the point where the distinction seems almost superfluous.

Yeah you can't really make a clear differentiation between psychological and spiritual. As you've pointed out, it's better to look at dreams through a sort of hybrid psycho-spiritual lens. That was what I was suggesting, but my wording may have been inaccurate. What I'm saying is, that in my own experience, the way I've been able to deal with "negative entities" is to accept, love, integrate and dissolve them in the light of your awareness, but there was always psychological dimension to these entities as well.  All of these entities were representations of unconscious feelings and thoughts that I held somewhere. They were constructed on the same set of beliefs that make up my world view. If you want to stop imagining certain entities, you have to deal with how you think and feel about life and the world around you. How you construct your mind. You could say that they're messengers, there to tell you what you've been avoiding. 

@Kore are these ghosts perhaps related to trauma, regarding your mothers passing? How have you taken it so far and how are you currently feeling? Maybe these manifestations want to direct you towards your own emotions? I used to get severe intrusive thoughts all the time, the way I've worked through them (mostly) is by realizing that my mind was creating these thoughts. I realized that my mind wasn't trying to make me feel bad, it was trying to direct me towards the negative feelings that I already had within myself. These intrusive thoughts were there to show me what happens when you don't listen to your heart. These ghosts could be like intrusive thoughts cranked up to a thousand. So maybe there is a way you can heal your heart, which makes these ghosts "go away". 

beep boop

It's both psychological and supernatural, no difference.  The blur expanded.  

Difficult to explain.  

I've grounded.  I realized the feeling I feel in that room I always felt and I feel in this room too.  Only it expanded in that room, it evolved to something more.   It became more.  

The blanket obviously moves on its own.  That doesn't bother me.  Can be loving or nefarious, depending on how I mold it.  It was the pain and the way the entity wouldn't let up.  

But it's moldeable.  Like the mind.  The ghost or entity can take on different personalities.  Loving or cruel.  The weaker the formation the easier it is to mold it with love.   (Which is what I usually do.  I encounter a lot of stuff that I neutralize with Love.  This had too much momentum though).  I weakened it by grounding, separating myself from it, realizing it's all just "psychological". 

You're settled in bed and are just about to drift off when — ‌what's that?!‌ You get this weird feeling that someone else is in the room. Or even stranger, a feeling that someone is getting into bed with you.

But it's not an intruder or a ghost. It's just your brain playing tricks on you.

Even so, the experience can be deeply unsettling. So if you feel a presence in the room while sleeping, you may want to understand why — and what you can do about it.

Turns out, you're likely either experiencing a sleep hallucination or sleep paralysis. Here's what that means, along with what causes these strange visions or feelings.

Sleep Hallucinations and Sleep Paralysis, Explained

Sleep hallucinations can happen as you're about to drift off or just as you're waking up, says Shelby Harris, PsyD, a psychologist specializing in sleep medicine and Director of Sleep Health at Sleepopolis.

The experiences, which are brief and occur as your brain is transitioning between sleep and wakefulness (or vice versa), tend to have a visual component, like seeing a person or an animal in your room, according to the book ‌Fundamentals of Sleep Medicine‌.

It's also not uncommon to feel like you're falling or floating, or to hear sounds or voices that aren't there. You might jerk or twitch, too.

Sleep paralysis is a similar phenomenon where you can't move or speak right as you're waking up. It's sometimes accompanied by hallucinations, like seeing, hearing or sensing the presence of someone who isn't actually there, notes the National Library of Medicine.

Sleep paralysis usually happens after being in REM sleep, the stage of sleep where most dreams happen.

"During REM sleep, your body is paralyzed for protective reasons, so you don't act out your dreams," Harris explains. The paralysis can linger for a minute or two as you resume consciousness, so you feel awake but aren't yet able to move your body.

Sleep hallucinations and sleep paralysis aren't typically every-night occurrences. In fact, most of us will only experience them from time to time, Harris says.

That said, certain factors or underlying conditions, like the ones below, can make them more likely.

Causes and Risk Factors

1. You're Sleep-Deprived

Simply falling short on sleep can make you more prone to sleep hallucinations or sleep paralysis.

"If you haven't gotten enough sleep, especially REM sleep, your body might try to rebound with more REM sleep," Harris says, which makes hallucinations or paralysis more likely.

And the longer you go without getting enough sleep, the more prone you might be.

2. You're Stressed

Any kind of stressful life event — like an illness, relationship change, moving or work difficulties — can up the odds for sleep paralysis or sleep hallucinations, the National Library of Medicine notes.

The reasons why aren't fully understood, but it could be due to the fact that heavy stress can make it harder to sleep well.

3. You're on a New Medication

If the feeling of a nighttime visitor came around when you started a new medication, the drug could be to blame.

Many prescription meds can increase the risk for visual hallucinations, both during the day and as you're falling asleep and waking up, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

One of the most common culprits linked to sleep paralysis is ADHD medications, the National Library of Medicine says.

4. You Have an Underlying Sleep Issue

Certain sleep disorders can up the risk for sleep paralysis or sleep hallucinations. One common culprit is sleep apnea, Harris says, which can disrupt your sleep and leave you sleep-deprived.

Sleep hallucinations are also a common symptom of narcolepsy, according to the Cleveland Clinic.

5. You Have Trauma or PTSD

Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, which can occur after experiencing a terrifying event, is known for causing nightmares. But the problem can disrupt a person's sleep in other ways, too, by increasing the risk for sleep hallucinations or sleep paralysis, per a November 2021 ‌Frontiers in Psychiatry‌ review.

PTSD can cause other symptoms, including flashbacks or unwanted memories related to the traumatic event, severe stress around things that remind you of the event, feeling numb or hopeless and feeling detached from friends, family or activities you used to enjoy, per the Mayo Clinic.

When to See a Doctor

Let your doctor know if you're feeling like someone is in your room at night more than once in a while, or if the experience is making you anxious or stressed, Harris says.

While occasionally sensing someone else in the room probably isn't cause for concern, if it's happening regularly, it could be a sign or an underlying sleep or mental health issue that needs to be addressed.

@Kore You should probably have a sleep study done. Talk to your Dr. about what's going on.

Now that I think on it, I think my relationship with the totality improved therefore the formation shifted.  When I screamed at the ghost I not only showed disrespect toward the ghost but to all of creation itself, since the ghost does not function as a fully separated entity but as a totality. 

I wrote this in my journal: 

Things improve with the higher God because a relationship with the higher God (love) has a domino affect on all aspects of himself.  

If you focus on demons, you limit yourself to their level of consciousness.  

The Beast transforms. 

Talk to the higher God to hear him in all his creations, domino affect to all his aspects. 

Higher God and his aspects is always around.  Don't have to see it clearly or obviously for it to be there. There is a cascading affect when you improve your relationship with him.  It's impacts all of who he is, which is infinity.  

He is like an enormous mind or brain which has its own personality and feelings about everything.   Love and relationship shifts the enormous mind and infinity on all levels.  

Edited by Kore

2 hours ago, Kore said:

But it's moldeable.  Like the mind.  The ghost or entity can take on different personalities.  Loving or cruel.  The weaker the formation the easier it is to mold it with love.   (Which is what I usually do.  I encounter a lot of stuff that I neutralize with Love.  This had too much momentum though).  I weakened it by grounding, separating myself from it, realizing it's all just "psychological". 

Interesting. I had a psychosis once, I was basically smoking some real strong weed and I was hearing my neighbors talk on their balcony, but I could barely hear what they were saying and so my mind started to interpret words into their mumbling. It sounded to me like they were talking about calling the cops on me because the weed got through the window into their apartment. I don't know how it happened, but I noticed that if I concentrated on cake, they would suddenly start talking about cake. That was when I realized that I could control what they were saying. That was a very revealing experience for me. I projected my own anxiety on my neighbors. Realizing this helped me calm down.

beep boop