Atb210201

A Letter of Love and Appreciation to You

24 posts in this topic

I Love this platform and this forums and the creator of it all Leo Gura

This is a letter of Appreciation to you all for being here and loving each other and for being a great community of growth and kindness in this world

I have learnt a lot from you all and I appreciate you and I Love you to the bottom of my heart really

Thank you for being who you are

You have made the world a better place and you are still doing so

All of you I bow down to you:x

6 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

Thank you for the kind words, but please don't bow down to anyone nor put anyone on a pedestal. The power is within you and you have created all this for you but not to bow down to, but to enjoy and experience. Leo is one master creator, and he's excellent at his talent for creating, but he didn't create it all, all of us did, because, if it wasn't for us there would be no forum and if it wasn't for him, we would not all be here to share this experience. 

You are just as much a part of this creation as everyone else. Your appreciation has been very much received.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

I think your bowing down to love and creativity and communication and greatness is beautiful. A humble heart is a heart trying to come out of ego. Ego is what makes one feel that they should not bow down to anything. Yes we are all in the likeness of each other, all one, but to appreciate each human for what they bring to this world and the work they do to help others to come to higher consciousness is beautiful. ITS LOVE. Loving this forum, loving Leo for his work, all the time and energy he put into this is beautifully done. I bow down to you as well. 
You create and we create and Leo creates and that is the flow. Keep creating and keep bowing to what your heart tells you to.

43 minutes ago, Mystic Seeker said:

I think your bowing down to love and creativity and communication and greatness is beautiful. A humble heart is a heart trying to come out of ego. Ego is what makes one feel that they should not bow down to anything. Yes we are all in the likeness of each other, all one, but to appreciate each human for what they bring to this world and the work they do to help others to come to higher consciousness is beautiful. ITS LOVE. Loving this forum, loving Leo for his work, all the time and energy he put into this is beautifully done. I bow down to you as well. 
You create and we create and Leo creates and that is the flow. Keep creating and keep bowing to what your heart tells you to.

Your meaning of "bowing down" and my meaning of "bowing down" are different in relation to what I was referring to with due respect. I understand where you're coming from with your interpretation, mine was in the context of worshipping. Much love.

10 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

I Love this platform and this forums and the creator of it all Leo Gura

This is a letter of Appreciation to you all for being here and loving each other and for being a great community of growth and kindness in this world

I have learnt a lot from you all and I appreciate you and I Love you to the bottom of my heart really

Thank you for being who you are

You have made the world a better place and you are still doing so

You are full of love. Keep being you!

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thank you for the kind words, but please don't bow down to anyone nor put anyone on a pedestal. The power is within you and you have created all this for you but not to bow down to, but to enjoy and experience. Leo is one master creator, and he's excellent at his talent for creating, but he didn't create it all, all of us did, because, if it wasn't for us there would be no forum and if it wasn't for him, we would not all be here to share this experience. 

You are just as much a part of this creation as everyone else. Your appreciation has been very much received.

he is Persian so Im thinking bowing is cultural somewhat. 

i bow a lot too. Feel the love. 😁

Edited by Merkabah Star
Typo

9 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

he is Persian so I thinking bowing is cultural somewhat. 

i bow a lot too. Feel the love. 😁

I got that understanding afterwards and felt it was cultural. Anybody with any level of discretion should be able to read between the lines on the different versions, and understand where I was coming from with my statement. Thanks for the insight. 

Man, this is something very rare on this forum: Gratitude. Thanks for sharing your gratitude. 

22 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

Please don’t bow down to me; bow down to yourself. I am but a fragile soul looking at myself, just like you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Princess Arabia I'm sorry for taking too long to answer I totally forgot about it

Yeah I Understand what you're referring to but still I bow down to your greatness that's within you

You know you have it ;)

Thank you

@Merkabah Star Yeah I'm Persian although it's not much of a cultural thing here but still it's known as a form of appreciation and gratitude same as it is everywhere else in the world I think it's a universal gesture 

8 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

@Merkabah Star Yeah I'm Persian although it's not much of a cultural thing here but still it's known as a form of appreciation and gratitude same as it is everywhere else in the world I think it's a universal gesture 

Yeah, I bow all the time, hands in prayer pose, bowing. It’s a universal gesture of love and is empowering. I think some people here are too lost in intellectualising consciousness and that experience, that they end up getting stuck in their mind and on words instead of letting go of intellectualising, as it means nothing, feel from your heart, which is what you do, as that is the way. 

true enlightenment and the awakened state is wordless. 

Edited by Merkabah Star
Typo

@Merkabah Star that's it brother I bow down to you and I love you thank you

It's true bowing down can definitely reduce your ego and bring you closer to god this is exactly why religions pray and bow down to god while doing so

It's the strongest form of surrender

Have a great day brother

Yes, it's a strangely nice place to share some insights and ideas. I join You all in giving thanks💗🙏