Princess Arabia

It's Obvious/I'm Alone

103 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

LOL. Please don't play the stupid forum game of "these are just words and concepts."

DP/DR is listed in the DSM, you can google it for yourself.

Educate yourself, try to understand what happened and why it happened and what you need to do differently, because if that's not a wake up call for you, worse things may happen.

Ok thanks for the warning. I will go educate myself with what I choose to educate myself on. So I think anyway. I will Google the word shit and something will pop up. I can't ask Google what am I feeling right now and it answers me. It may tell me what I'm thinking, don't know but it can't tell me what I'm feeling. I don't need to understand what happened, that's just mind trying to interpret things and trying to understand mind. I'm beyond the mind. 

What are you guys warning me about. Wake-up call for and from what. What's the worse that can happen. Let me know please.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

33 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

You have to be experiencing something amazing. I wish I could do it too. It's freedom. 

An experience is just that, an experience. It changes like everything else in life. You are already free. If you weren't you couldn't be in shackles.

Edited by Princess Arabia

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok thanks for the warning. I will go educate myself with what I choose to educate myself on. So I think anyway. I will Google the word shit and something will pop up. I can't ask Google what am I feeling right now and it answers me. It may tell me what I'm thinking, don't know but it can't tell me what I'm feeling. I don't need to understand what happened, that's just mind trying to interpret things and trying to understand mind. I'm beyond the mind. 

What are you guys warning me about. Wake-up call for and from what. What's the worse that can happen. Let me know please.

"Nobody tells me what to do!" LOL.

OK, honestly, I don't care -- be a child.  I can't care more about you than you care about yourself.

25 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

It must be amazing. I want to get there

There's nowhere to get. When you get "there", it becomes "here". There's just here. Can't you see it.

Just now, SeaMonster said:

"Nobody tells me what to do!" LOL.

OK, honestly, I don't care -- be a child.  I can't care more about you than you care about yourself.

Why do you keep laughing at yourself. You see. It's just a fucking play and you're doing the playing and having fun with it. Gave up already? That's no fun. I want you to care, please care.

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are already free. If you weren't you couldn't be in shackles.

What a mindfuck : )

I don't know how to say it. 

If I was free, I'd sit in a car, drive to the airport, fly all the way to I don't know, somewhere better than here, get a job somewhere on a construction sight or something come back home to a great spouse and drink some wine of the Gods to die before I die. 

But I'm not free. 

Maybe what you are saying now will become apparent when in die in 50 years, but right now it doesn't make sense. I never picked this path, at least not conaciously. It was a mistake, an accident. 

1 minute ago, at_anchor said:

What a mindfuck : )

I don't know how to say it. 

If I was free, I'd sit in a car, drive to the airport, fly all the way to I don't know, somewhere better than here, get a job somewhere on a construction sight or something come back home to a great spouse and drink some wine of the Gods to die before I die. 

But I'm not free. 

Maybe what you are saying now will become apparent when in die in 50 years, but right now it doesn't make sense. I never picked this path, at least not conaciously. It was a mistake, an accident. 

You just did all that. In your mind. With your imagination. You just went there, from here.

46 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Princess Arabia

:)

Just be careful to not conflate the relative with the absolute... this is a very easy trap to fall into while pursuing the spiritual path, and it's responsible for about 99 percent of the delusions which are so rampant on this forum.

nothing to be careful about, it's all dive

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

As the 69th post, just wanted to say that being alone ain’t so bad after all ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

28 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

nothing to be careful about, it's all dive

Sure, if you don't mind ending up in hell, then knock yourself out... throw all caution to the wind and see where it takes you.

Just remember that it's easy (albeit correct) to say "all is divine" when your life is running more or less smoothly. Once shit hits the fan and everything starts falling apart, chances are that you'll be singing a very different tune.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Just remember that it's easy to say "all is divine" when your life is running more or less smoothly. Once shit hits the fan and everything starts falling apart, chances are that you'll be singing a very different tune.

You’ll be very thankful after shit hits the fan for what lessons come out of it. 

Or you can be a victim and learn nothing at all.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

You’ll be very thankful after shit hits the fan for what lessons come out of it.

That may very well be the case, but that doesn't mean that you need to proactively seek out the biggest and dirtiest pool of shit in existence and dive head first into it.

Life knows better than you which lessons you need to learn at which time. No need to be smarter than God.

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That may very well be the case, but that doesn't mean that you need to proactively seek out the biggest and dirtiest pool of shit in existence and dive head first into it.

Life knows better than you which lessons you need to learn at which time. No need to be smarter than God.

Yes, I’ve learned some of the hardest lessons these past few weeks. I didn’t proactively seek to get my ass kicked, but life gave me exactly what I needed so that I can move towards the next stage of my development. 

@Princess Arabia What you experienced probably qualifies as an episode of depersonalization. I've been there and yes, it is scary stuff the first time you experience it.

But now that you've had your first taste of that why not use it to your advantage? What I'm saying is make friends with that feeling you experienced. I've been doing that for years now as part of my practice. Sitting here now typing these words I can feel that same feeling you felt coming over me. This is when it's prime time to meditate by just closing your eyes an letting that feeling sweep you away. It can open totally new doors in your perception that you may not have experienced before. And it is totally amazing to say the least. I'm not going to say what exactly happened. But I will say it was wonderful. And I'm so glad I did it. Some here may call it a "breakthrough" experience.

Edited by cetus

1 hour ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Bazooka Jesus control is an illusion, every choices you'll ever make is already done.

From an absolute perspective, yes. From a relative perspective, you are the captain of your ship.

Both perspectives are equally valid, and it is not advisable to brush aside one in favor of the other.

Why so serious?

20 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Princess Arabia What you experienced probably qualifies as an episode of depersonalization. I've been there and yes, it is scary stuff the first time you experience it.

But now that you've had your first taste of that why not use it to your advantage? What I'm saying is make friends with that feeling you experienced. I've been doing that for years now as part of my practice. Sitting here now typing these words I can feel that same feeling you felt coming over me. This is when it's prime time to meditate by just closing your eyes an letting that feeling sweep you away. It can open totally new doors in your perception that you may not have experienced before. And it is totally amazing to say the least. I'm not going to say what exactly happened. But I will say it was wonderful. And I'm so glad I did it. Some here may call it a "breakthrough" experience.

I understand what you're saying and I think you understand what it is I experienced. I was also identifying with those feelings. IT seems like I dropped all other identifications but held on to the feelings, which I was still and am identifying with or as, whatever the term is. I'm not going through a psychosis, as some may think, nor do I not see myself as separate, even though I know that's an illusion. It will take more than a little wine or a little weed to make that shift in consciousness. I know I felt something and when you said "open new doors in my perception that i may not have experienced before, I totally resonated with that. 

It's not like things aren't back to normal, but there's something I'm seeing, not with my regular eyes, that I can't compute nor explain.  Not even how I see myself or the world, nor the situations around me. It's all the same, just something there, that I can only sense but not with my normal senses. I'm not feeling euphoric nor ecstatic bliss, far from it. The best I can say is it is like something keeps whispering to me in a non-verbal way. Saying something that I can't interpret, or I am trying to interpret but can't. 

So yes, I'm just sitting with it and letting it unfold without interrupting or trying to figure out what it is. It seems like it is it's own guidance. Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It seems like it is it's own guidance.

Yes! Trust in it!

Edited by cetus

Now you can fully appreciate how this work isn't for the faint of heart. But you have crossed a milestone in your journey and there is no turning back. Trust in the fact that there are higher levels of consciousness that are beckoning you to move onward. Trust is key.

Edited by cetus

17 minutes ago, cetus said:

Now you can fully appreciate how this work isn't for the faint of heart. But you have crossed a milestone in your journey and there is no turning back. Trust in the fact that there are higher levels of consciousness that are beckoning you to move onward. Trust is key.

❤️❤️