Sabth

Walking.

14 posts in this topic

Is it safe it I were to walk from my home to the gym 1.6km? 

Wouldn't I be kidnapped along the way or encounter with dogs? I will be walking at 8 in the morning. Or 7:30a. (Since the gym is open at 8). Will it be dangerous for me? It will be a long a road. 

3 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Is it safe it I were to walk from my home to the gym 1.6km? 

Wouldn't I be kidnapped along the way or encounter with dogs? I will be walking at 8 in the morning. Or 7:30a. (Since the gym is open at 8). Will it be dangerous for me? It will be a long a road. 

Hi there, hope you're doing well today. Nice to see you're being yourself. You're very consistent. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Jason Actualization said:

OP is not being sarcastic I take it?

Are you referring to me as the OP? I think Sabth would be considered the OP. If you are referring to me, yes a little bit, but Sabth understands and I always joke around with her in a friendly manner.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you referring to me as the OP? I think Sabth would be considered the OP. If you are referring to me, yes a little bit, but Sabth understands and I always joke around with her in a friendly manner.

Yes, Sabth is the OP, I just wasn't sure the temperament of her post since I'm unfamiliar with her.

2 minutes ago, Jason Actualization said:

Yes, Sabth is the OP, I just wasn't sure the temperament of her post since I'm unfamiliar with her.

Oh ok. Yeah she posts sporadically on different topics. It's a matter of getting used to her style.

Depends on your country.
I'm just a little afraid of running into wolves late at night, I would need a rifle.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1.6km is twenty minutes of walking. So not long at all. If you see someone you don't like, or a dog, cross the road. Kidnapping is exceptionally rare anywhere. You're more likely to be hit by a car.

All stories and explanations are false.

It's extremely rare to be kidnapped.

Of course there is always a chance but you could be hit by lighting as well.

Are you scared of dogs?

4 hours ago, universe said:

Are you scared of dogs?

Of course, once in my gated university, I was going back from classes in the middle of the night, and the dogs was out (I walk to my dorm and dogs are always a threat at night)

But an international guy growl at the dog and let me run. It was quite early and there are many people. I used to walk late late late at night going back to my dorm.  

Right now, at my now home I only heard the dogs out at night. But at other times, in this neighbourhood, when I went out to the dobi, there was dogs all around. 

Edited by Sabth

9 hours ago, Sabth said:

Of course

Interesting. Normally dogs are quite friendly and cute. They are trained not to bite people. Do they attack random people walking down the street?

I remember once on a holiday that some dogs came up to us when it was dark. A loud and direct "no" or "stop" from my friend prevented a possible attack. It really helps if you have experience with dogs (from family or friends), then you'll know better how to handle them.

@universe it was not a pet dog but a wild dog. The kind of dogs that roams in pack. On the road. 

I heard an advice to increase walking: park your car far form the entrance of the building. Which adds up over time.

Edited by Happy Lizard