evgn

My ex girlfriend broke my heart

31 posts in this topic

I have an ex with which we are not together for 1 year. 

We have been texting for couple of months and she was giving me the impression that we gonna get back together.

She broke my hearth when i figured out that she was dating another guy for couple of months. Basically she was playing with me... I didnt expect that from her i am very dissapoined and heartbroken...

Move on.

Take responsibility for your life.

Texting means very little.

Forgive her, she is doing the best she can. But it's best to move on. Whenever there is a break up there is the opportunity for finding a better match. Take it! Go find out what lies on the other side of that door that opened 1 year ago.

Move on brother. Your next venture will be more fulfilling and exciting than anything she can give you. 

I've held onto my exes many times, hoping that some day it would work out... It never did.

Holding onto an ex is a great way of distracting yourself from pursuing a new person or new venture... because that would be too scary. 

Find a way to embrace the unknown, become comfortable with it and move into it.. and on top of it. 

If you focus on self improvement and increasing status you'll be better off in every other way, plus become more attractive.  Luckily for you females depreciate in value over time,  whereas males have the capacity to increase in value over time. She's doing you a favor,  pain is an opportunity for insight.

I feel so betrayed. I the most shoking thing is that i didnt expect that from her.....

i dont believe that i will find better than her

I have also been cheated on by a fiancé.  Learn from the pain. Eventually you will realize that she's not special and you deserve better.

3 minutes ago, evgn said:

You will though. Things will get better. Think back to past hard times, things always get better. 

1 hour ago, evgn said:

This is a bad belief. There are many other good girls out there. Even better ones.

Breakups are a bitch tho. Just give yourself time to heal.

Is she still dating that guy? Or it was only for a few months? Cause if she was really into him why would she be texting with you?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Reignforest said:

Luckily for you females depreciate in value over time,  whereas males have the capacity to increase in value over time.

That's a belief system; but even if you believe that, you are just dooming yourself, because now you have to live up to that belief; and if you were to ever get married, you wouldn't value your wife after a while.  You'd be surprised what people find valuable. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia That is in the context of the sexual marketplace specifically. Its an unfortunate realization that both men and women are shallow in different ways. 

Edited by Reignforest
Typo

@Princess Arabia let me ask you this.  Would you be attracted to a man who looked physically attractive, had a great personality,  and adored you? But he was committed to not having a job and was in fact expecting you to provide all the money and resources? Because that's what most men are fighting for. They don't care about intelligence,  a 6 figure income or a Nobel prize. Most men are attracted to physical beauty first, and are willing to depart with their resources under the guise of being a provider. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a bad belief. There are many other good girls out there. Even better ones.

Breakups are a bitch tho. Just give yourself time to heal.

Is she still dating that guy? Or it was only for a few months? Cause if she was really into him why would she be texting with you?

She is not into him apparently. She told me that there is no one but i know that there is some one. One friend that is close to her told me that.

She was lying and giving me false hope

She told me that she is going to come back to me when she is ready to talk. I dont want to wait her. SHe betrayed me

45 minutes ago, Reignforest said:

@Princess Arabia let me ask you this.  Would you be attracted to a man who looked physically attractive, had a great personality, and adored you? But he was committed to not having a job and was in fact expecting you to provide all the money and resources? Because that's what most men are fighting for. They don't care about intelligence,  a 6 figure income or a Nobel prize. Most men are attracted to physical beauty first, and are willing to depart with their resources under the guise of being a provider. 

Your question had a few parts to it, but let me say, physical attraction is just that, physical attraction. I would not be in a relationship with a man and be providing for him, no. The only way, is if we were already married and he was unable to work and the love was there before whatever the reason he couldn't work anymore and if I was able to take care of the household. That wouldn't be grounds for divorce but i wouldn't marry him under those conditions. 

There are plenty of men out there who are looking to provide for the women they love and/or want to marry and who are also attracted to them physically. Women usually love different than men. A woman will grow in love with you if she feels cared for even if you consider yourself not so attractive. 

@Princess Arabia Exactly my point.  Men and women have different requirements. Most men I know would gladly provide all the resources and not think twice about it.  Provided they had the ability to do so. It doesn't matter what stage the relationship is at. Unfortunately the priority for most men is physical attractiveness and opportunities for intimacy. Which by default deteriorates over time. This doesn't mean a man can't learn to appreciate and love a woman for others things as the relationship progresses. Both my granfathers died married to my grandmother's. Men can have a high degree of commitment,  however in modern times women seem to be more committed to their feelings and will leave a man for very little. 

28 minutes ago, Reignforest said:

@Princess Arabia Exactly my point.  Men and women have different requirements. Most men I know would gladly provide all the resources and not think twice about it.  Provided they had the ability to do so. It doesn't matter what stage the relationship is at. Unfortunately the priority for most men is physical attractiveness and opportunities for intimacy. Which by default deteriorates over time. This doesn't mean a man can't learn to appreciate and love a woman for others things as the relationship progresses. Both my granfathers died married to my grandmother's. Men can have a high degree of commitment,  however in modern times women seem to be more committed to their feelings and will leave a man for very little. 

Evolution dictates all that. I will tell you a man will not feel needed if he is not providing, Not saying he will or won't, but men usually value themselves for their ability to provide for their families and the women are usually the nurturers, even if they are working.. There are actually some older men who still find their older wives attractive no matter how she looks and still loves her and will not cheat on her. All these statements were making are just limiting beliefs and we're just going off of our experiences. You'll be surprised what's out there outside our own little bubble of limited experiences, or even what we can create as creators even though we're not really creating anything but accessing from the field of infinite possibilities.

Edited by Princess Arabia