StarStruck

Being called nice

63 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Schizophonia your original profile pic was better.

which ?

I had several profile pics ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lmao. Now, that's Something funny.

@Princess Arabia @StarStruck that's actually a perfect example of "pre-judging people", as you called it, haha

So you see, it's not only those nasty girls, who call you nice. Or only those close minded people who think that you are unintelligent because of your job.

You guys do this as well :D

Edited by Something Funny

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia @StarStruck that's actually a perfect example of "pre-judging people" as you called it, haha

So you see, it's not only those nasty girls, who call you nice. Or only those close minded people who think that you are unintelligent because of your job.

You guys do this as well :D

You're doing it too, because I just found what he said funny without turning it on you, just the joke itself. Idk if you're funny or not, I was laughing at the joke not what it implied because I have no judgement or criticism towards you. If @StarStruckwas referring to you personally and was actually saying you weren't funny, idk, I didn't consider that before making my comment. So don't take it personal coming from me.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Schizophonia the one where you are outside with the sky in the background and longer hair.

I see. But I like to change. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're doing it too,

Yeah, I just don't cry about it on the forum like a hypocrite

32 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I think it takes a really strong man to be GENUINELY nice. As in good-natured, kind.

It's easy to be "nice" in a meek way. But to have kidness flowing from your pure, loving heart is something admirable.

Perhaps for You right now it's not about integrating your inner animal/monster, but quite the opposite... the niceness in You? :) Think about it. You're saying in your post that You want to change it. "Wtf do I need to do." How about You LOVE IT?

What if You rejected it because You thought that it's "bad" to be nice? Because You thought people will walk over You and women won't see You as strong? What if You were afraid of the pure goodness in your heart, because You believed it's the opposite of what You "should" be?

And WHAT IF You owned who You are? Don't You think You'd be stronger then? Your resistance towards niceness is a fight against windmills. You can't change the Truth of You. Maybe others see in You what You don't want to see in yourself. And maybe, just maybe, Reality is trying to tell You something profound, something true. Don't resist it. You're never going to win.

The sooner You accept yourself, the better. And trust me, Reality will reward You for it. Reality appreciates EVERY act of letting go and open-mindedness.

Maybe Reality is saying to You: "The Andrew Tate stuff was nice, but how about we do things differently now...?

I agree with you on the acceptance thing. I need to work on acceptance but I think you are making a lot of assumptions. You don’t know me and don’t know my personality so it is far stretched you telling to be more nice. I already walk on egg shells and I’m very careful while others aren’t towards me. I think god is telling me to stop being a pussy and own my space.  Nice people aren’t respected because their niceness is unconditional so why should people be nice to them. Niceness should be earned. Even Leo is not nice. In fact he can come off as very rude and brass. 

Edited by StarStruck

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I agree with you on the acceptance thing. I need to work on acceptance but I think you are making a lot of assumptions. You don’t know me and don’t know my personality so it is far stretched you telling to be more nice. I already walk on egg shells and I’m very careful while others aren’t towards me. I think god is telling me to stop being a pussy and own my space.  Nice people aren’t respected because their niceness is unconditional so why should people be nice to them. Niceness should be earned. Even Leo is not nice. In fact he can come off as very rude and brass. 

What are your mothers' connections? Why do you compare “be nice” and “walk on egg” ?

I am also distant, but because I am very afraid of being “ineffective”.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

Yeah, I just don't cry about it on the forum like a hypocrite

I swear, between you, someone_else, someone_here, some_girl, some this some that, if it's not for your profile pic I don't know who is who and since you changed your profile pic I just recognized who this is from looking back at our convos, which I used to recognize from your purple pic. I'm a bit dyslexic (so I think anyway) so I have a problem distinguishing things that are similar and different at the same time. Like sometimes in order to know permanent I have to think of temporary to distinguish the two. Horizontal and vertical, same thing. Not that it matters sometimes who I'm talking to but I didn't even recognize it was you, my friend. 

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You don’t know me and don’t know my personality

Of course.

so it is far stretched you telling to be more nice.

I'm not telling You to be more nice. I'm only telling You to own niceness.

I think god is telling me to stop being a pussy and own my space.

Maybe. But also remember: distinguish between what You THINK God is telling You and what He is ACTUALLY telling You.

It is a matter of LISTENING. Really LISTEN. What is happening around You? What are others telling You? What are You feeling?

Nice people aren’t respected because their niceness is unconditional so why should people be nice to them. Niceness should be earned. Even Leo is not nice. In fact he can come off as very rude and brass. 

See, this is not "soul-talk". This is "mind-talk". These are beliefs and I would guess that these exact ones are limiting You from integrating your goodness. You literally just exposed yourself! :) LOOK AT WHAT YOU SAID! This is what You believe.

And do You think THIS isn't preventing You from accepting your goodness? With a belief system like this it's impossible! :)

You do You man. Of course I don't know You. But I am listening to what You are saying. My assessment is that You are resisting your goodness and going in the opposite direction, trying to be something else. Stop running from yourself! Everything is going to be fine.

Edited by Sincerity

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You don’t know me and don’t know my personality

You'd be surprised what in-tuned and not so in-tuned people can tell about someone from their posts and online presence. Not just you but people in general. You don't own your personality, it's something you project. There is no you there, just energetic patterns. That's why body language can be deciphered and personality traits predicted. You have been on this forum for a while interacting with people; and aside from the details of your personal life and your day-to-day activities and how you interact with people personally or in a group setting some parts of your personality is being projected unto the screen. 

We tend to think it doesn't show, but it does. Action speaks louder than words in the "real world", but onscreen, words speaks volumes and the interpretation is more highlighted because of the sense of sight that's being suppressed where actually seeing the person goes so-to-speak by the screen. So a part of your personality is being projected here and so is everybody else's. How it's being interpreted, now, is a different story. That's why there's no you, only perceptions .

@Princess Arabia there was nothing purple on my last profile pic. 

But yeah, I get it. Lots of people are bad at noticing things and distinguishing nuances. No worries. 

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

there was nothing purple on my last profile pic.

That's strange. Would be nice if you could post a pic of it here. If not, no worries, but I could have sworn the color was purple. Hope i'm not color blind too. Oh my, I'm turning into God. Lol

Just now, Something Funny said:

That's it. So what color is that. I see purple and black.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I can’t stop people calling me nice. Wtf do I need to do. It is driving me crazy. I modeled myself in the image of Andrew Tate and I got wealth, health and relationships. I could easily kill a mf with my boxing skills. But I still haven’t integrated that inner animal. I’m too soft hearted and still an empath. Perhaps too much of that. 

Your trying to be tough, people that are tough don’t need it to be stated. It’s making you look soft by subliminally looking for that kind of recognition and other people can sense it.

If you want people think you don’t give a fuck then you actually have to not give a fuck, that means not letting people calling you nice drive you crazy. It’s counterintuitive.

for example, your trying to be sexy but people keep calling you cute. You have to not give a fuck either way and just be rooted in that sexy masculinity regardless. That’s how it works, because thats what a sexy guy really is. He doesn’t care if people call him cute and nice, he knows he’s the man and he doesn’t have to justify it.

Edited by Francis777

54 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I see. But I like to change. :ph34r:

Yeah, I get it. I also like to change my profile pic once in a while.