StarStruck

Being called nice

63 posts in this topic

I can’t stop people calling me nice. Wtf do I need to do. It is driving me crazy. I modeled myself in the image of Andrew Tate and I got wealth, health and relationships. I could easily kill a mf with my boxing skills. But I still haven’t integrated that inner animal. I’m too soft hearted and still an empath. Perhaps too much of that. 

@StarStruck don't worry, you are not nice. They are all mistaken. You are a real bad boy.

I am so sorry you have to go through this. Being called nice sounds horrible. 

Edited by Something Funny

Start seeing yourself as nice; people see you the opposite of what you are.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Your boxing skills ???

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia who do people see you as?

Different strokes for different folks. All different ways. Before knowing me and after are usually night and day, with the before a bit more negative and usually far away from who I really am. The one common trait I get, though is intelligent, but that's just from pre-judging me from what I do and not seeing women that do that as intelligent, but dumb; so that's just in comparison because I'm not that smart because I have a hard time acting stupid when I need to. 

I'm also very humble (not meek, but appreciative), kind and compassionate but people don't see that unless they truly know me deeply because that will only come through when they've dropped all their pre-conceived notions of me and who they think I am just from my appearance. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia intelligent part is confusing. So do people see you as intelligent but you are actually dumb? Is that what you are trying to say?

Edited by Something Funny

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Start seeing yourself as nice; people see you the opposite of what you are.

That doesn’t make sense. 

For example: Leo sees himself as nice guy and his followers see him as a nice guy too. 

So that doesn’t jive. 

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia intelligent part is confusing. So do people see you as intelligent but you are actually dumb? Is that what you are trying to say?

In your case it is true though. You see yourself funny but nobody sees you as a funny guy. 

I think it takes a really strong man to be GENUINELY nice. As in good-natured, kind.

It's easy to be "nice" in a meek way. But to have kidness flowing from your pure, loving heart is something admirable.

Perhaps for You right now it's not about integrating your inner animal/monster, but quite the opposite... the niceness in You? :) Think about it. You're saying in your post that You want to change it. "Wtf do I need to do." How about You LOVE IT?

What if You rejected it because You thought that it's "bad" to be nice? Because You thought people will walk over You and women won't see You as strong? What if You were afraid of the pure goodness in your heart, because You believed it's the opposite of what You "should" be?

And WHAT IF You owned who You are? Don't You think You'd be stronger then? Your resistance towards niceness is a fight against windmills. You can't change the Truth of You. Maybe others see in You what You don't want to see in yourself. And maybe, just maybe, Reality is trying to tell You something profound, something true. Don't resist it. You're never going to win.

The sooner You accept yourself, the better. And trust me, Reality will reward You for it. Reality appreciates EVERY act of letting go and open-mindedness.

Maybe Reality is saying to You: "The Andrew Tate stuff was nice, but how about we do things differently now...?

Edited by Sincerity

These persons gives in to the mental semitization of whites peoples.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

No, I'm saying if I was an accountant or lawyer or executive, and being the same way I am, saying the same things, my intelligence wouldn't stand out as much; but because I'm a working girl and with the stigma around that in respect to the kind of women that do that type of work being called dumb with no other skills, I just appear to be so much more intelligent than what they expected.

I was being funny when I said I can't act dumb but my level of intelligence to some quite surpasses the level they think working girls should be at, even though I personally think my intelligence is more of an EQ rather than IQ. I'm very highly Emotionally Intelligent, so I think anyway, with a little bit of IQ and now I'm developing my SQ.

Edited by Princess Arabia

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That doesn’t make sense. 

For example: Leo sees himself as nice guy and his followers see him as a nice guy too. 

So that doesn’t jive. 

I would like for the forum users to answer that:  Vote (1) for Nice Guy. (2) for not so nice. Leo that is and how YOU see him. I know this won't fly but nice try anyway. Everybody will be like wanting to vote 2 but don't want to be on the watch list. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I can’t stop people calling me nice. Wtf do I need to do. It is driving me crazy. I modeled myself in the image of Andrew Tate and I got wealth, health and relationships. I could easily kill a mf with my boxing skills. But I still haven’t integrated that inner animal. I’m too soft hearted and still an empath. Perhaps too much of that. 

Yes yes you are right, you are still too pure and European.

The souk mentality can take time to arrive, I hope that's the case, I could just take steroids, become estrogenic and therefore hysterical enough to crush everyone.

Super cool

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

15 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

In your case it is true though. You see yourself funny but nobody sees you as a funny guy. 

Lmao. Now, that's Something funny.