vibv

Is being God even special?

26 posts in this topic

From an unfinished discussion in a now locked thread:

For context, I said:

You are God. Leo is Leo. Leo is God. I am God. You are me.

My point is.. being God is nothing special.

@Razard86 answered:

It's not? Then please explain how nothing, appearing to be something...isn't special. Please logically explain the mechanism that creates nothing, and that creates something out of nothing. If you can't explain the mechanism.....then that means its special. It means its a got damn miracle.

So, let's discuss: Is being God special or not?

I'd say it's at the same time the most special thing ever and nothing special at all, depending on your perspective.

Got another perspective? I invite you to share it here so we can have a discussion about this

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 hour ago, vibv said:

:So, let's discuss: Is being God special or not?

Special in comparison to... what?

Show me something that isn't God, and I'll tell you if God is special or not.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Special in comparison to... what?

Show me something that isn't God, and I'll tell you if God is special or not.

Of course it can't be compared to anything.

But is it eternal bliss or eternal torture or just meh? Or all of it? Or none?

my music

I believe it depends on which perspective you are able to interpret / experience the other from, aka how deep your realization of Godhood is.

In case it is sufficiently deep for you to be able to experience the relative domain  from the perspective of Being God, then it is simply the best thing that can happen to you (whatever the case is). It still takes work to deepen it and integrate into a human life, but bliss can become common.

In case you have personal baggage that can potentially restrict the depths of your realization (amongst other things), the experience of being God (aka everything being the creation of your Mind) can potentially feel threatening to your relative sense of identity. There it can feel like torture since it necessitates for you to recontextualize your whole life, forcing quick and painful growth (in case you don't let your ego turn this into a weapon).

P.S: Note that I am speaking without direct experience of Godhood, the closest I have gotten is a few seconds of glimpse into some sense of Unity (which still has lingering effects on my relative development, trying to come to terms with balancing these perspectives still after years).

37 minutes ago, vibv said:

Of course it can't be compared to anything.

But is it eternal bliss or eternal torture or just meh? Or all of it? Or none?

It is what it is. And even that is saying too much.

Why so serious?

1. God can spawn creation out of absolutely nothing. Without a mechanism.

2. God exists without time and space forever.

3. There was never a time that God wasn't.

4. God is infinite love.

^^^^^Literally logic cannot explain God. That which cannot be logically explained, transcends all concepts, and you think God is NORMAL? It is impossible to think God as normal when you experience God. God also is DEATH!!! When you face your death as a Human, it isn't going to feel NORMAL. 

Infinite Love doesn't feel normal.

Oh and what's the comparison? Why do you think God created the human experience? So it has something it can compare itself to. A human feels less powerful, less pure, and less real in comparison. A human feels so insignificant in comparison to God that when a human becomes Conscious of God it immediately feels a couple of ways.

1. I am not worthy.

2. This is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

3. ITS NOT FAIR FOR ONLY ME TO FEEL THIS WAY I NEED TO SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE.

So yeah God is anything BUT normal. NORMAL is human consciousness, NORMAL is separation from God, GOD is too hot to handle from the human perspective LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

It is what it is. And even that is saying too much.

Agreed. I once wrote "This Is It". All 3 words mean the same.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Literally logic cannot explain God. That which cannot be logically explained, transcends all concepts, and you think God is NORMAL? It is impossible to think God as normal when you experience God. God also is DEATH!!! When you face your death as a Human, it isn't going to feel NORMAL. 

I didn't say normal, I said nothing special ;)

1. I am not worthy.

That thought never crossed my mind.

2. This is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

This on the other hand definitely.

3. ITS NOT FAIR FOR ONLY ME TO FEEL THIS WAY I NEED TO SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE.

There's no one to share it with, except those parts of me/you that are still in the dark.

my music

14 minutes ago, vibv said:

Agreed. I once wrote "This Is It". All 3 words mean the same.

I didn't say normal, I said nothing special ;)

That thought never crossed my mind.

This on the other hand definitely.

There's no one to share it with, except those parts of me/you that are still in the dark.

You haven't gone deep enough. If you haven't experienced lack of worthiness then you haven't gone deep enough. 

Anybody that says God is nothing special, isn't truly conscious of what God is. Hopefully you will get to experience that which is 

the most special thing that ever was, ever will be. When you reach that state you will realize why humans don't understand anything.

Humans think life is hell, only separation from God is hell. God is literally paradise. God cannot suffer, unless God dreams itself as something

less than itself. God is infinite bliss, the deepest form of intimacy, the deepest deepest, the most direct direct, the most pure, special, powerful

beautiful, innocent, thing ever!!! Words cannot describe God and you say nothing special? LOL. Pure arrogance!!! 

Only an arrogant ego ignorant of what God is could ever think God is nothing special!!! LOL!!!!

Think about this....God created the feeling of nothing special, so God has something to contrast its greatness with!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You haven't gone deep enough. If you haven't experienced lack of worthiness then you haven't gone deep enough. 

Anybody that says God is nothing special, isn't truly conscious of what God is. Hopefully you will get to experience that which is 

the most special thing that ever was, ever will be. When you reach that state you will realize why humans don't understand anything.

Humans think life is hell, only separation from God is hell. God is literally paradise. God cannot suffer, unless God dreams itself as something

less than itself. God is infinite bliss, the deepest form of intimacy, the deepest deepest, the most direct direct, the most pure, special, powerful

beautiful, innocent, thing ever!!! Words cannot describe God and you say nothing special? LOL. Pure arrogance!!! 

Only an arrogant ego ignorant of what God is could ever think God is nothing special!!! LOL!!!!

Think about this....God created the feeling of nothing special, so God has something to contrast its greatness with!!!

Calm down lol...

I know what you're talking about. But being God can't be anything special because there's nothing else to compare it to. God is also the most ordinary thing ever AT THE SAME TIME as being the most incredible miraculous divinity. It HAS to be that way.

Going across the street to catch the next bus, taking the next sip of tea, doing your taxes is God too! Of course!

Not being worthy is remnant of ego. It is not that pronounced in my personal configuration.

Edit: That doesn't mean I can't or won't go deeper. Of course I do.

Edited by vibv

my music

It's not special but it's incredible.

my music

9 minutes ago, vibv said:

Calm down lol...

I know what you're talking about. But being God can't be anything special because there's nothing else to compare it to. God is also the most ordinary thing ever AT THE SAME TIME as being the most incredible miraculous divinity. It HAS to be that way.

Going across the street to catch the next bus, taking the next sip of tea, doing your taxes is God too! Of course!

Not being worthy is remnant of ego. It is not that pronounced in my personal configuration.

See what I bolded? Why do you think God created YOU!!!! Why do you think duality is here? This is why I said....egos reveal how far they are on the path....by the stuff they said.

One day you will become conscious that all egoic knowledge is pure arrogance. So all of my personal knowledge is pure arrogance. All of my posts on Actualized.org is pure arrogance. Why?

Because all my knowledge is finite, limited, and has no power. Why? Because my ego has no ability to change the laws of physics. If knowledge is power, then how can an ego have power when all it can do is follow the rules? God CREATES RULES. So this means all pride, all accomplishment, is pure delusion, and thus ARROGANCE!!! If God so chooses, God can wipe out all of existence...with EASE!!!

So when you as God become aware of yourself as God, and you feel the presence of your ego, you realize how arrogant and delusional your ego is. Obviously you love it, but you become aware of why your ego complains, and why evil exists. Egos by nature are arrogance, that was by design. Go deeper to find out...WHY you designed it this way!!!

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

See what I bolded? Why do you think God created YOU!!!! Why do you think duality is here?

Yeah I got that already. This thread's main purpose is to entice a discussion, so I'm also partly playing devil's advocate.

Realizing God doesn't make one special, though.

So when you as God become aware of yourself as God, and you feel the presence of your ego, you realize how arrogant and delusional your ego is. Obviously you love it, but you become aware of why your ego complains, and why evil exists. Egos by nature are arrogance, that was by design. Go deeper to find out...WHY you designed it this way!!!

I will.

my music

God is grand but not grandiose. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

2 hours ago, vibv said:

Yeah I got that already. This thread's main purpose is to entice a discussion, so I'm also partly playing devil's advocate.

Realizing God doesn't make one special, though.

I will.

^^^^^LOL if Realizing God doesn't make you special then you don't know what special is.

1. God is the most special thing there is.

2. You realize that is what you are.

3. So you realize that you are the most special thing there is.

Then vibv walks up to you and denies that you are special. So vibv tells you that you are not God.

Why? Because vibv doesn't know what special is. Why? Because vibv thinks it is egoic to think you are special.

Not realizing that by that logic...nothing is special. But if nothing is special, then how can vibv know what is and isn't special?

Because vibv is in denial of the fact that they are special, which is why...they must deny the specialty of themselves and existence.

So how do we solve this conundrum? Easy, threaten vibv's life and those they care about and you will discover how special vibv feels about life. The beauty of death is it REVEALS THE TRUTH!!!

Edited by Razard86

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^^LOL if Realizing God doesn't make you special then you don't know what special is.

1. God is the most special thing there is.

2. You realize that is what you are.

3. So you realize that you are the most special thing there is.

Then vibv walks up to you and denies that you are special. So vibv tells you that you are not God.

Why? Because vibv doesn't know what special is. Why? Because vibv thinks it is egoic to think you are special.

Not realizing that by that logic...nothing is special. But if nothing is special, then how can vibv know what is and isn't special?

Because vibv is in denial of the fact that they are special, which is why...they must deny the specialty of themselves and existence.

So how do we solve this conundrum? Easy, threaten vibv's life and those they care about and you will discover how special vibv feels about life. The beauty of death is it REVEALS THE TRUTH!!!

I never denied that I care about my life lol

I also care about LIFE.

Define special, there's so much misunderstanding here I feel. I 100% listen to what I say and consider the possibility that you're right.

That's also a paradox. I know that I know better than anyone else could tell me, but if I think I know better than everyone else I run the risk of becoming deeply deluded. It's a balancing act.

Anyway, with special I mean that you think you're better and wiser than everyone else. You'll never be as wise or intelligent as LIFE, which everyone else is a part of. So if you mistake your (human) self for all of life, problems arise. I'm sure you'd agree.

Special needs a comparison. In comparison to me as a human LIFE is special in ways I couldn't even begin to understand. I am life, so yeah, I'm special I guess. But it's really a question what we mean with 'I'.

my music

22 minutes ago, vibv said:

I never denied that I care about my life lol

I also care about LIFE.

Define special, there's so much misunderstanding here I feel. I 100% listen to what I say and consider the possibility that you're right.

That's also a paradox. I know that I know better than anyone else could tell me, but if I think I know better than everyone else I run the risk of becoming deeply deluded. It's a balancing act.

Anyway, with special I mean that you think you're better and wiser than everyone else. You'll never be as wise or intelligent as LIFE, which everyone else is a part of. So if you mistake your (human) self for all of life, problems arise. I'm sure you'd agree.

Special needs a comparison. In comparison to me as a human LIFE is special in ways I couldn't even begin to understand. I am life, so yeah, I'm special I guess. But it's really a question what we mean with 'I'.

You only care about life because its special.

Why? Because your human identity is one of a kind. Only you having lived as that identity truly understand the beauty of the human identity.

The secret is special doesn't need comparison. That is what a human thinks because a human thinks it is separate.

Only when faced with God do you understand how special you are. God created death so you can realize how special you are.

Life is only special because you can lose it. Once your human body is destroyed completely that human life is over. That is what makes it precious, special. If your human self lived forever it couldn't be special.

Special is exclusivity. Special is limited. So why is God the most special? Because God is unlimited limits!!! You exist as one of God's imagined limits!

Which is why you are so special and why God is so special.

It's so obvious!!!

Special is far from it. 

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You only care about life because its special.

Why? Because your human identity is one of a kind. Only you having lived as that identity truly understand the beauty of the human identity.

The secret is special doesn't need comparison. That is what a human thinks because a human thinks it is separate.

Only when faced with God do you understand how special you are. God created death so you can realize how special you are.

Life is only special because you can lose it. Once your human body is destroyed completely that human life is over. That is what makes it precious, special. If your human self lived forever it couldn't be special.

Special is exclusivity. Special is limited. So why is God the most special? Because God is unlimited limits!!! You exist as one of God's imagined limits!

Which is why you are so special and why God is so special.

It's so obvious!!!

Thank you, food for contemplation.

Edited by vibv

my music