VictorB02

RFK's Philly Speech

16 posts in this topic

Incredible speech. Wow. I am in complete awe of this man's cognitive development, ability to see both sides and go meta, and ultimately the vision of a new future he can so incredibly articulate and which we all intuitively feel needs to happen:

I can't imagine resonating this deeply with any other candidate and their message.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Is there a specific moment in this speech that you resonated with the most?

I'm wondering if there's some specific part of the message that got you feeling hopeful and inspired or is it more so the general vibe and character you sense from the guy

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

5 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Is there a specific moment in this speech that you resonated with the most?

I'm wondering if there's some specific part of the message that got you feeling hopeful and inspired or is it more so the general vibe and character you sense from the guy

I mean he says a lot of things I intuitively think: Why the tribal warfare? Why the allowing of corrupt corporations into our government? Why the pesticides and chemicals in our food? Why the censorship? Why the fueling of a foreign war? 

But all that opinion/preference aside, it really is a general vibe - you can feel / see / hear the spirit of his message and philosophy. It is advanced in a spiritual sense and way beyond any other candidate. The fact that he is even able to go meta and look at "the entire field" in an unbiased way and say things like "we need to get out of this tribal warfare" is a huge clue to how conscious he really is. It's f*cking awesome. Just imagine if we had a leader like that.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

This could be the beginning of a viable 3rd party in American history.  So far he seems like a genuine guy and can make some meaningful reforms on drug offenses being a former drug abuser himself.  

He also supports the use of psychedelic's having mentioning his sons use of it to heal after the lost of his wife.   

He is gonna spoil either Trump or Biden victory.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He is gonna spoil either Trump or Biden victory.

Well, they say given that he comes off as more of a right-wing conspiracy theorist, he'll probably spoiled it more so for Trump. That's why there are some reports out there on the Trump campaign panicking about it.

Edited by Hardkill

It's very uncertain who he will spoil more, Trump or Biden. Very risky situation. He could end up putting Trump back in office. If he does, I will never forgive him. All his high rhetoric is BS if he ends up helping Trump win. Same goes for Cornel West. Now is not the time to screw around with idealistic posturing and virtue signaling. Now is the time for ruthless pragmatism.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very uncertain who he will spoil more, Trump or Biden. Very risky situation. He could end up putting Trump back in office. If he does, I will never forgive him.

Yeah, I know!

What about Cornel West and No Labels?

Then again, they say that West and RFK jr. will have a much harder time getting on a ballot with enough name recognition like the Green Party because they are running as independents. I hope that's true.

I am actually much more worried about No Labels. Although some say that they might only pull votes from mostly moderate Republicans who don't like Trump.

Furthermore, I really don't like Cenk trying to persuade people to primary Biden or get him to drop out.

Fuck! I really wish we don't have to stress out about this everyday until election day.

Edited by Hardkill

The important factor for me is that Trump and Biden don't act as spoilers for RFK, Jr.  

RFK, Jr is a  true system's thinker, which is what we need right now.   All the other politicians only care about pleasing their donors.  We can't survive this anymore in a dangerous world.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 hours ago, Tanz said:

This could be the beginning of a viable 3rd party in American history.  So far he seems like a genuine guy and can make some meaningful reforms on drug offenses being a former drug abuser himself.  

He also supports the use of psychedelic's having mentioning his sons use of it to heal after the lost of his wife.   

Yeah that's what I was thinking. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very uncertain who he will spoil more, Trump or Biden. Very risky situation. He could end up putting Trump back in office. If he does, I will never forgive him. All his high rhetoric is BS if he ends up helping Trump win. Same goes for Cornel West. Now is not the time to screw around with idealistic posturing and virtue signaling. Now is the time for ruthless pragmatism.

I agree. But I don't think he is just all talk and posturing. I think he is down to get dirty and pragmatic, just in a new spirit/way. 

Aside from George Washington (just found out he was an independent, pretty cool), He is probably going to get close to if not the most independent votes in history, and that is pretty crazy to think about - regardless of who gets spoiled... and someone (or both?) definitely will.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

The important factor for me is that Trump and Biden don't act as spoilers for RFK, Jr.  

RFK, Jr is a  true system's thinker, which is what we need right now.   All the other politicians only care about pleasing their donors.  We can't survive this anymore in a dangerous world.    

Yeah, it kind of makes me wonder - maybe the American people are at that point where "there is no other option" and RFK is the obvious choice for a majority of the people. I think everyone knows how its gonna go if we elect Biden or Trump again: another 4-year sh*t show.

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

You guys really need to elect some decent president, the fate of the world depends on it

We are trying here, lol. 

Maybe one day I will run. My first signed bill will be to mandate psychedelic lockdowns at the beginning of each year, where you must take your "vaccine" (mushrooms) and realize your unity with life before you can go to the grocery store.  B|

Edited by VictorB02

5 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

I agree. But I don't think he is just all talk and posturing. I think he is down to get dirty and pragmatic, just in a new spirit/way.

I don't doubt he's serious. The problem is he will not have anywhere near enough votes to win.

He will be lucky to get 10% of the vote.

The risk of him spoiling Biden is far higher than the chance of him winning. It's like 50:1 odds. And I don't like to play dice when Trump is a rabid madman on the loose.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't doubt he's serious. The problem is he will not have anywhere near enough votes to win.

Yeah, you're probably right. 

I hope not though.

RFK, Jr.  has a real chance to win.  Look at his competition – one is a madman, and the other belongs in a nursing home.   This is what a corrupt uniparty system looks like.  There are millions of silent people who can see this and want change.  The “experts” said that Trump wouldn’t win, but he did.  Their statistics based on the past couldn’t detect the underlying dissatisfaction of the population.  They are invested in a corrupt system and can’t even feel the present, let alone predict the future.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

RFK will heal the country and there are a good number of Trump supporters that can switch over to him.  
The dems that dislike Trump but not the blue no matter who will vote for RFK.  

He will split the votes in the middle between Trump and Biden

If you put RFK, Biden, and Trump on a debate stage then RFK will be the clear winner, if it gets to that point.  
From a left perspective the odds of a RFK working with the dems vs Trump working with the dems is much higher.  He can really win if they give him a fair shot.  

Actually, RFK Jr. has even said himself that his presidential run as an independent will hurt Trump more than Biden. Besides, the polls even show that when RFK jr. isn't up against Biden in a Democratic primary, then his favorability ratings amongst Democratic voters is very well down in the negative numbers territory, whereas his favorability ratings amongst Republican voters is well within the positive numbers range.