Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OMG not even 10 minute in and this podcast video is so terrible, please guys stop bringing up this person's name, he's so lame:

I will be doing a thorough body language analysis of Lex's handling, and some guests here. But due to it being 5 hours long there's so many, and so much to unpack even a 5-10 minute long exchange of body language and tonality of their communications, and word choices is so much. I'll cover this video here:

Edited by Danioover9000

It's predictable that Normand Finkelstein is unfairly misinterpreted here, and yes I don't like Lex Fridman, his moderating is just low tier trash. Like it's clear how he's supportive of Destiny and that guy, and is trying not to be obviously biased against Finkelstein. Just a sad video, which honestly is a waste of 5 hours. It's so bad that drama podcasts are better, it's so bad that Tik Tok shorts on PUA and dating are preferable. It's got so much extra sophistry and woman prattle that this can get distilled down to 20 minutes, like literally 20 minutes is all you need to understand the situation and their body language, that's it:

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Understander said:

There are genocides that happen in very slow and sneaky ways you can't see and don't even care about. I know you're both frustrated, but you don't have to prove to each other who's more correct.

https://www.genocidewatch.com/countries-at-risk

Yes. In your mind.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Understander I know Israelis for 36 years. I don't need to believe how they think.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

It's time to wrap this up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.