Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

All this sounds amazing except when it happens to you. If someone stole YOUR country. How would that make you feel? 

This country legitimately belongs to Arabs and Jews as one.

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Grand Final Performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

12 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

All this sounds amazing except when it happens to you. If someone stole YOUR country. How would that make you feel? 

What is the history of US and Canada?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

What are y’all thoughts about what Trump said here? 🤔 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

◭"89"

@Thought Art the irony of that video being 9:11 long… very sad documentary 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Posted (edited)

Jocko Willink? What a joke. Jock ol' lantern shuts his blinders on this genocide. What a guy, the westernized money can Best Buy! 

BTW, freestyle rapper here, don't mind slant rhymes, but Putin is pronounced poo-tin, not p-few-tin!

Edited by Danioover9000

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

They focused during the whole video on almost only one case which I personally don't like or support, even if most of the arrested were hamas, what very plausible, still, I don't like this act.

aljazeera will always focus, purposely and fully agenda driven, on the dark minority.

What aljazeera are really doing is to project their own darkness, which is far-far more toxic, unhealthy and manipulative, into Israeli soldiers.

But what can I do that the soldiers I know, part of them personally, and part of them through interviews (not in toxic channels) and I see humanity, good souls and a broad heart from their personality and talking.

There are many good high quality people among IDF that been educated to the acceptance of the differencies in ethnicity, and to not want to harm the innocents. These are the majority.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Grand Final Performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

◭"89"

@Nivsch

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

They focused during the whole video on almost only one case which I personally don't like or support, even if most of the arrested were hamas, what very plausible, still, I don't like this act.

aljazeera will always focus, purposely and fully agenda driven, on the dark minority.

What aljazeera are really doing is to project their own darkness, which is far-far more toxic, unhealthy and manipulative, into Israeli soldiers.

But what can I do that the soldiers I know, part of them personally, and part of them through interviews (not in toxic channels) and I see humanity, good souls and a broad heart from their personality and talking.

There are many good high quality people among IDF that been educated to loving and acceptance of uninvolved innocents. These are the majority.

And? Have you forgotten we live in a democracy? Where there are diverse ranges of perspectives and views on this issue? Why simplify it all down and say Aljazeera, Owen Jones, The Young Turks or even any other Channel with some pro Palestinian views are all evil and bad?

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nivsch

And? Have you forgotten we live in a democracy? Where there are diverse ranges of perspectives and views on this issue? Why simplify it all down and say Aljazeera, Owen Jones, The Young Turks or even any other Channel with some pro Palestinian views are all evil and bad?

Pro Palestinians are not "bad". They just don't know at all the Israel world. A world which is completely and utterly out of their eyesight.

At the same way, for example, that I may have a sense that I shortcuted in my mind of who is the Italian guy. Unless I visit there for at least couple of weeks (accumulated) I don't understand sh*t.

Only after couple of weeks of touring I can start, only start, to have glimpses of the real thing.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

No. There is a huge difference between the good intentions of aljazeera and that of Israel. 

I saw the whole video of course two years ago.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Pro Palestinians are not "bad". They just don't know at all the Israel world. A world which is completely and utterly out of their eyesight.

At the same way, for example, that I may have a sense that I shortcuted in my mind of who is the Italian guy. Unless I visit there for at least couple of weeks (accumulated) I don't understand sh*t.

Only after couple of weeks of touring I can start, only start, to have glimpses of the real thing.

The same logic applies to the Israelis and Zionists on the other side too. They live in a world separate from what Palestinians face. Should the Israeli public gain more awareness of the Palestinian's world too?

@Nivsch

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

No. There is a huge difference between the good intentions of aljazeera and that of Israel. 

Maybe in the specifics and details of the small picture are there differences, but not when it's the bigger picture. The bigger picture and long term developmental factors involved, both sides are biased and preferential.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 Of course in the big picture.

The developmental differences are night and day.

Israel is similar to USA average and have big chunks of the population who are like New York and California and in the other side the more rural countries in USA too. Its a mixture.

Anyone who will deny that is, sorry, but deluded in that issue.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 Of course in the big picture.

The developmental differences are night and day.

Israel is similar to USA average and have big chunks of the population who are like New York and California and in the other side the more rural countries in USA too. Its a mixture.

No, you're twisting what I've said. I said in the small picture yes there's differences, but in the big picture it's similar and the same: all have biases and preferences, pro Israel is a bias for Israel, pro Palestinians is a bias for Palestine, both are biased, and all are biased in the big picture. I'm saying you think in tiny small picture, not the big picture.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 Ok. Yes. Everyone have their biasies.

But bias is also experience in your side's world.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

😄 of course you think that

they think the same thing. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nivsch

He is a biased actor in the situation. So, when you read his responses simply realize his survival interests. 

Israel needs to believe it is good and right to kill tens or hundreds of thousands. In their mind this is a good thing. It’s bad for everyone else who has biases against killing and starving and wounding that many people. 

People tend prefer and base their views around what is good for them. Also assume the information he is surrounded by and the background he comes from. Then, do the same thing for yourself. You also have biases that shape your world view. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"