Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

@Nivsch

I didn't mislead about anything.

I'm not responsible for the text of the Twitter account. My commentary pertains to the video.

No Israeli here takes seriously those link trees that proved to be very agenda driven and vague in their ability to provide proofs.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

4 minutes ago, kenway said:

I'm not responsible for the text of the Twitter account. My commentary pertains to the video.

Great so check first their reliability because otherwise this is just a brainwhashing method.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

Then I don't know what to tell you, other than to propose you might be a little paranoid.

I cannot share the video without the Twitter text embedded. Believe me, if I could I would.

And, if you think I have an agenda, I'd politely request to comment on what you think that agenda is.

Just now, kenway said:

@Nivsch You're demonstrating very bad faith here.

Sounds like you do a manipulation right now. 

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Don't mislead without checking first. From the video we cant see ANYTHING. And up until now the only side who proved to kill civilians asking for aid is hamas.

You remind me of those Russians saying Ukrainians bomb their own people to justify their war crimes. It is quite clear IDF is waging a war against Palestinian people and therefore they want them to suffer because they see them all as terrorists and animals. This much is clear now.

37 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Every culture has its dark places, and if you want to critisize fairly you will compare every such claim to other parallel cases in another western countries.

I never heard Western countries do this sort of barbarism in 2024. Ever. This is basically how Russia treats Ukranians POW. More proof that Russia and Israeli militaries are on the same wavelength.

And since you say "every culture has its dark places", you can say Hamas is the "dark place" of Palestinian culture. 

2 hours ago, lina said:

squatters* 

Squatting deep with full range of motion. They should lunge back to their given territory and stop expanding jeez. Would be sad to see that land settled on after the world watched what massacre went on there and at what cost it came.

@Nivsch

STOP gaslighting me.

The simple fact of the matter is that there is very very little information coming out of Gaza. There is incredibly scarce media representation.

The ONLY way of getting hold of raw content is via the Palestinian social media accounts that record it. THAT'S IT.

I don't have skin in this game. I don't know anything about Islamic culture, Israeli culture, Arabic culture, Palestinian culture.

My only agenda is anti-genocide, pro-unity, pro-empathy, and pro-peace.

Edited by Sincerity
Removed inflaming and namecalling

2 minutes ago, zazen said:

Squatting deep with full range of motion. They should lunge back to their given territory and stop expanding jeez. Would be sad to see that land settled on after the world watched what massacre went on there and at what cost it came.

Funny thing is that if Palestinians decide to murder these illegal settlers, they are called terrorists. 

@kenway Where are you from? No need for personal attacks. Nivsch is the most sensible pro Israeli guy here. 

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi US treatment for terrorists is better? Probably worse.

Terrorists in Israeli prison get Netflix and even can do a degree.

Our court is too soft for the view of many people.

@kenway I dont know what you are trying to do but I have nothing personal against you and I really don't know you, apart from the method widespreaded here to upload unchecked links every 6 hours that only distorts and brainwashes the crowd opinions, even if you didnt meant to it. Thats all that I am saying.

Edited by Nivsch

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

US treatment for terrorists is better? Probably worse

How do you know he is a terrorist? The fact that he was released after 40 days shows the evidence was not enough, otherwise he would either recieve a jail sentence or just shot.

USA did some bad things at Guatalamo but firstly it was 25 years ago and secondly it was a huge scandal that recieved insane outrage from the American people and internationally. Meanwhile, here you are defending the same practices. 

What scares me is that you are a relatively moderate Israeli and you wish good for others and still you tend to rationalize this stuff , I do not want to image how  Ben Gvir voters must be.

Edited by Karmadhi

War is a painful thing for both sides.

Each side has its reasons and one side isn’t more right than the other.

Gaza is the “victim” here because it’s a “minority”.

I think on that we can agree.

But if you look on the bigger picture you will see the it’s the Muslims(most of them) against the Jewish people. Now you can clearly see who is the minority and understand it’s reasons.

@kenway

Calm down bro. Watch your language.

Appreciate how privileged you are and the fact that don’t need to live in Israel nor Gaza.

Edited by Heaven

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Funny thing is that if Palestinians decide to murder these illegal settlers, they are called terrorists. 

These terms are used strategically rather than universally as a matter of principle and definition.

@Nivsch Kenway literally provided a clip with no propaganda and even wrote “Very little context, but again gives a very brief glimpse into the magnitude of the desperation as the food crisis deepens.” That’s as good faith as your gonna get.

The links I provided 2 pages back were news interviews or outlets (non-Al Jazeera) and a clip from the UN. We can’t control what the comments or captions are gonna be.

Edited by zazen

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@kenway I dont know what you are trying to do but I have nothing personal against you, apart from the method widespreaded here to upload unchecked links every 6 hours that only distorts and brainwashes the crowd opinions, even if you didnt meant to it. Thats all that I am saying.

Like I said, I'm not responsible for the original Twitter text. It's not a question of "unchecked links". It's a case of being able to watch the video as raw content.

I'm only responsible for my commentary, which I supplied. 

9 minutes ago, Heaven said:

But if you look on the bigger picture you will see the it’s the Muslims(most of them) against the Jewish people. Now you can clearly see who is the minority and understand it’s reasons.

+1 ❤️

Indeed the religion component is one factor but a significant one that cannot be overlooked.

Edited by Nivsch