effortlesslumen

But, Leo what about cartoon buddhism ? Actualized quotes 054

11 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, effortlesslumen said:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-054

You could become a cartoon non dual buddist and might get to the same comprehension :D

I turn into Goku a lot.  But yes he is correct if you haven't done it then you don't know what Consciousness is.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

At this point I don't even know what on earth is Leo smoking ...it's worrying. 

Alien cartoon wolf shemale Buddhist rat.

if you don't know what that is you have no clue what consciousness is ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

At this point I don't even know what on earth is Leo smoking ...it's worrying. 

Alien cartoon wolf shemale Buddhist rat.

if you don't know what that is you have no clue what consciousness is ?

Honestly just sounds like N,N,DMT.  The character of trips on DMT can be very cartoony. 

45 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Honestly just sounds like N,N,DMT.  The character of trips on DMT can be very cartoony. 

He didn't say he saw a Cartoon wolf ...he said he himself transformed into a cartoon wolf .

Im curious ..What should you smoke to have it work that way ?:D

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

He didn't say he saw a Cartoon wolf ...he said he himself transformed into a cartoon wolf .

Lol, yeah I getchu. That kind of thing can happen on N,N,DMT as well though. When I’ve smoked it, I perceived myself as some completely different alien being. Not a cartoon wolf, but my sense of self was very altered. 

This is not even my final form yet. ;)

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Let's see, so a priori it seems stupid from a guy who has gone crazy, but... it is a mistake to underestimate Leo. also overestimate it. doubt. I am at a point where for me deep realization is the emptiness of the now, leaving the mental content, and Leo speaks of the opposite, of mental constructions, but not conceptual, but rather the creations of reality. dismissing or ridiculing this is a mistake. reality is creating forms. What is relative is the conceptual interpretation of those forms, but Leo does not talk about that but about becoming those forms. maybe he's one step ahead, or one step in other path

Edited by Breakingthewall

I became a Buddhist non-dual cartoon wolf once. True story.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

21 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I became a Buddhist non-dual cartoon wolf once. True story.

I believe you. I hope it was fun. 

48 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol I can't wait till you eventually take a psychedelic. THAT is when you will finally understand. Your imagination right now is still human level, I can't wait till you experience God level imagination.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol I can't wait till you eventually take a psychedelic. THAT is when you will finally understand. Your imagination right now is still human level, I can't wait till you experience God level imagination.

I honestly really want to see how he will react as well.