Razard86

Really Good Video From an old blog post of Leo's

12 posts in this topic

I found another good video to share that Leo posted on his blog years ago. This man is an academic who worked with high doses of LSD to gain Enlightenment. Notice how many of the things he states, mirror stuff I have said, Leo said, and others. Don't let anyone limit you with this genetics limiting belief if you desire Enlightenment authentically from the heart YOU WILL ACHEIVE IT. If you want to live from a non-dual state you can and the methodology you use to reach it is on you. 

One of the key takeaways he states which I believe is important is he mentions that you need to drop your attachments to things that make you identify as being small. THIS IS THE KEY! Another tip I can give you by using an example. Let's use the video game the Sims!!! Before you construct the Sims...there is nothing. Then you construct the game world and then you put yourself to sleep as the character in the Sims. How would you have to change your perspective from a character in the Sims, to the one who created the whole thing? I feel this might be able to spark some creativity in you, because to deconstruct your identity as a human you will need to be creative!!! Deconstruction which is death is equal to creation!!! You need to access your creativity to destroy.....good luck!!

P.S.: I love he discovered what I did about ineffability. You CAN describe these experiences, sure I can't give you the experience in words, but that isn't the point! It's to spark inspiration in you and to help you ground or make sense of the experience in a way that allows you to open up your imagination to what is possible and to help you remain calm when you experience it for yourself! You would say, why doesn't God make it easier...because God is in the business of surprising itself. Only the ego wants to predict, God is in the business of being unpredictable!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Grateful Dead said:

I love Chris Bache and can highly recommend his book, it is one of my absolute favorite books. But Bache says it will take him many more lifetimes to live at the level of enlightenment he desires.

Nice!!! Yeah our egos are never satisfied. I'd say he is doing God's work with the book you mentioned and this interview. Our ego is always going to see imperfection in us, but every time I am constantly shown that all of us are perfect as is. So the true test in life is not just for us to see imperfection in life, but in ourselves. With that said...I just had a rough ride in traffic, people can't drive!!! LOL!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Nice!!! Yeah our egos are never satisfied. I'd say he is doing God's work with the book you mentioned and this interview. Our ego is always going to see imperfection in us, but every time I am constantly shown that all of us are perfect as is. So the true test in life is not just for us to see imperfection in life, but in ourselves. With that said...I just had a rough ride in traffic, people can't drive!!! LOL!!! 

Totally agree! And funny that you say that because lately I get shown that too in a very cool and clear way. Also btw my city has the worst drivers in germany 9_9

Just now, Grateful Dead said:

Totally agree! And funny that you say that because lately I get shown that too in a very cool and clear way. Also btw my city has the worst drivers in germany 9_9

Wait who the fuck is @Grateful Dead never seen him before ? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wait who the fuck is @Grateful Dead never seen him before ? :)

AcidGoofy got a name change.

Don't ask me for name changes, it took him 4 months to get it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't ask me for name changes, it took him 4 months to get it.

Ahah, that explains why my request went nowhere ;)

And the first time I requested was a year ago!

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Woah, sick. I met someone yesterday who also got a name change :o

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Still can’t beat this old video of Leo with Legs

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI