KatiesKarma

People who deny the Bible either did not read or understand it or both

106 posts in this topic

Guys I tried Leo's path for three years and ended up in uninmaginable fear and suffering. Read my old posts but basically extreme loneliness, suicidality PSYCHOSIS where Satan tried to murder me constantly.

I rebelled very hard against Jesus. He still took me by my hand and lifted me up the sky. I am now very happy and very fulfilled.

God did not want me to post here. Maybe I can reach some broken hearts.

You can dm me and we can talk on instagram, I will give you my name there. I don't like chatting on this forum all that much.

Edited by KatiesKarma

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

I rebelled very hard against Jesus.

Therein lies the problem.

To rebel against another is to rebel against yourself.

Edited by tuku747

Guys I tried Leo's path for three years and ended up in uninmaginable fear and suffering. Read my old posts but basically extreme loneliness, suicidality PSYCHOSIS where Satan tried to murder me constantly.

I rebelled very hard against Jesus. He still took me by my hand and lifted me up the sky. I am now very happy and very fulfilled.

Before Leo made some kind of conceptual solipsistic "Spiritainment" (not my word-creation, no credits taken) out of transcendental Truths & Absolute Truth on Youtube,  certain highest "Pointing Out Instructions" on the (Absolute) Nature of Reality were only given personally and directly to eligible students who were far enough advanced concerning generating & maintaining Awakened Nondual States (meditation&practice anybody?).

Because these advanced students then could understand FROM these awakened states the Pointing Out Instructions, and integrate them. In a NONCONCEPTUAL enlightened WAY, and not with conceptual solipsism madness.

Doing that conceptually via Youtube-Videos apparently is a bit too much for some of the audience that the youtube-algorithm-dragnets tend to carry towards the Actualized Youtube Channel.

But well, the cat is now out of the bag. It would have happened anyway in this form or another.

Now it is more a question on how the author of these videos is going to further jeopardize his own Karma this life & next ones (and that of others) with

• denying the sane path out of that conceptual solipsistic quagmire (Enlightenment, or at least aspiring to it, including Compassion/Love/Boddhichitta or in genereal healthy relative integration of these more absolute insights), and
  • continues to lead people more into the dark path of psychedelic Awakening n+1, neverending Infinity and abyss & less than healthy and unintegrated consequences for the aficionados. Then both Leo and his fellowship will end up with even more hatred on humanity (in general, and on their own humanity). Like an autoimmune allergy, attacking with hatred elements (humanity) of its own true body, the universe. Like a what? Yes, exactly. Anything clicking?

Two forces in the Kosmos: One of delusion, and one of growth/evolution/waking up/Eros. And if Spirit decides its enough with all of that, I don't want to be in Leos shoes. And if the other Gentlemen with style keeps the upper hand, well, also no happy ending at some point in the future.

Yes, I know, Katie would have gotten her Psychosis maybe anyway. But maybe not. In any way, these kind of teachings were for sure not helpful for her.

And now poor mythic Jesus has to drag her out of the quagmire. Well, I guess we wish both Jesus & Katie all the best in their endevours, and a as sane as possible journey on the relative levels of reality back towards a stable relative life and freedom from psychosis.

Katie, the love, energy and being that was/is Jesus will for sure respond on a relative level to you, as it did in countless other cases before. Bon voyage!

Water by the River

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Before Leo made some kind of conceptual solipsistic "Spiritainment" (not my word-creation, no credits taken) out of transcendental Truths & Absolute Truth on Youtube,  certain highest "Pointing Out Instructions" on the (Absolute) Nature of Reality were only given personally and directly to eligible students who were far enough advanced concerning generating & maintaining Awakened Nondual States (meditation&practice anybody?).

Because these advanced students then could understand FROM these awakened states the Pointing Out Instructions, and integrate them. In a NONCONCEPTUAL enlightened WAY, and not with conceptual solipsism madness.

Doing that conceptually via Youtube-Videos apparently is a bit too much for some of the audience that the youtube-algorithm-dragnets tend to carry towards the Actualized Youtube Channel.

But well, the cat is now out of the bag. It would have happened anyway in this form or another.

Now it is more a question on how the author of these videos is going to further jeopardize his own Karma this life & next ones (and that of others) with

• denying the sane path out of that conceptual solipsistic quagmire (Enlightenment, or at least aspiring to it, including Compassion/Love/Boddhichitta or in genereal healthy relative integration of these more absolute insights), and
  • continues to lead people more into the dark path of psychedelic Awakening n+1, neverending Infinity and abyss & less than healthy and unintegrated consequences for the aficionados. Then both Leo and his fellowship will end up with even more hatred on humanity (in general, and on their own humanity). Like an autoimmune allergy, attacking with hatred elements (humanity) of its own true body, the universe. Like a what? Yes, exactly. Anything clicking?

Two forces in the Kosmos: One of delusion, and one of growth/evolution/waking up/Eros. And if Spirit decides its enough with all of that, I don't want to be in Leos shoes. And if the other Gentlemen with style keeps the upper hand, well, also no happy ending at some point in the future.

Yes, I know, Katie would have gotten her Psychosis maybe anyway. But maybe not. In any way, these kind of teachings were for sure not helpful for her.

And now poor mythic Jesus has to drag her out of the quagmire. Well, I guess we wish both Jesus & Katie all the best in their endevours, and a as sane as possible journey on the relative levels of reality back towards a stable relative life and freedom from psychosis.

Katie, the love, energy and being that was/is Jesus will for sure respond on a relative level to you, as it did in countless other cases before. Bon voyage!

Water by the River

So you in believe in future and past lives?

Did you ever seriously read the Bible and also ask God to reveal himself to you while doing so?

I'm glad you're feeling better now ❤

I think there is wisdom in taking your hand off of a stove that keeps burning you, no matter how "logically correct" it is to keep your hand there, so to speak. How you feel definitely guides you.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Just now, KatiesKarma said:

So you in believe in future and past lives?

Did you ever seriously read the Bible and also ask God to reveal himself to you while doing so?

On question 1: On a relative level yes. Although souls are a relative appearance in the Absolute, they are nevertheless as real as any other appearance. See the two books of Jürgen Ziewe on these topics. He experienced all of that in OBE first hand. He has a book on a valid Full Enlightenment process (ten minute moment). I would have spotted if that were fake. That, and his general being in his youtube videos make him trustworthy in my opinion.

Question 2: I read parts of it. And I am knocking quite constantly on Gods door to reveal himself. The Totality of Being/Reality/God can be adressed in 2nd person. And how could this Totality not respond to you? After having had the experiences you had with Psychosis,  that is a very truthful way to approach God/Reality/Divinity. I only criticize that path if its used to blow up ones ego with messianic grandiosity, which is not the case with you. Have you read the Course in Miracles? I didnt read it fully, but the excerpts I have seen looked beautiful. Its a Christian inspired version of the Philosophia Perennis, quite compatible with a 2nd person communication to God, but also compatible to a nondual relationship to the Divine.

Hold up. You've posted months of threads of incredible suffering and things that most of us will never see. You've described intense darkness, not having feelings anymore. these are not just light afflictions. I remember reading one of your threads and feeling dread for you, because of the way you described your life. You have tried a lot of convential therapies and medicines correct?

And now you are saying all of your afflictions were instantly cured by Christianity? I'm quite skeptical about this. were your afflictions cured by baptism or prayer? is it all gone? what have you experienced? how and in what way did you experience Christ? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary explanations at least.

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Water by the River

Sorry for my rudeness, but this is some of the biggest bullshit i've ever read. You are literally a fundamentalist non-dualist.

26 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

@Salvijus I pray to the Lord every day and I do not want it any other way

You go girl

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

35 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I'm glad you're feeling better now ❤

I think there is wisdom in taking your hand off of a stove that keeps burning you, no matter how "logically correct" it is to keep your hand there, so to speak. How you feel definitely guides you.

Thank you :) yeah the Bible very stronlgy feels right to me. Whether it's true or not my soul just WANTS it

26 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Hold up. You've posted months of threads of incredible suffering and things that most of us will never see. You've described intense darkness, not having feelings anymore. these are not just light afflictions. I remember reading one of your threads and feeling dread for you, because of the way you described your life. You have tried a lot of convential therapies and medicines correct?

And now you are saying all of your afflictions were instantly cured by Christianity? I'm quite skeptical about this. were your afflictions cured by baptism or prayer? is it all gone? what have you experienced? how and in what way did you experience Christ? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary explanations at least.

Ah so some people remember my posts :')

I never suffered phyiscal torture but the highest forms of psychological torture here and there, I had my shots.

Yes I had months of therapies in clinics and normal therapy outside clinics, I had various antidepressants and tried all sorts of drugs (LSD, weed, speed, ecstasy) , meditation, yoga , exercise, having friends, having no friends , a lover, no lover ....

No that is not what I am saying, I just did not feel like writing a book on here.

During my last days of psychosis I constantly cried to my EXTREMLY CHRISTIAN boyfriend "Jesus killed himself, He killed himself because of me, can't you see??!"

and then a friend of ours gave me a HHC vape. That shit relaxed me so hard and for some reason I started giggling and I realized the whole Psychosis was completely in my head. I suffered for 13 months of these extreme delusions that sometimes scared me to death.

I think what led to this is that my boyfriend prayed for me constantly. Prayer of a righteous man is worth gold.

I still have depersonalization but I can feel more now. I once prayed to Jesus and was overcome with an intense feeling of Love for an hour. That was like a few days ago.

I now write poetry about God. :)

34 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Sorry for my rudeness, but this is some of the biggest bullshit i've ever read. You are literally a fundamentalist non-dualist.

Since I am missing a bit the arguments from your side in the post above, so it is a bit challenging to reply in a meaningful way.

Maybe I can say that I don't fully know what a fundamentalist non-dualist is in your definition of the term, but considering that Reality is nondual in essence there are probably worse things one can be called.

You as God created Jesus for a reason. Jesus is a safe haven for those on the spiritual path who get lost and need something to hang onto. If using Jesus gives you some comfort then all is well. But God doesn't need an intermediary to commune with itself.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You as God created Jesus for a reason. Jesus is a safe haven for those on the spiritual path who get lost and need something to hang onto. If using Jesus gives you some comfort then all is well. But God doesn't need an intermediary to commune with itself.

Your words try to plant great doubt into my heart but my faith will remain solid and pass trough the fire and brimstone

4 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Guys I tried Leo's path for three years

nah show your actualized.org bachelors degree and the cgpa

Just now, Vasu Jaggi said:

nah show your actualized.org bachelors degree and the cgpa

xD

I just meant this whole I AM GOD + meditation + all sorts of drugs + yoga type of lifestyle

@Salvijus I pray to the Lord every day and I do not want it any other way

whatever helps you sleep at night for now

1 minute ago, Vasu Jaggi said:

whatever helps you sleep at night for now

not just sleep at night but also live a very pleasant life ;)