Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pursue

Big Drop In Energy!

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am on a new commitment and I am having a little obstacle that seems to be really hard to get over.

I wake up at six or 7 am, have a morning ritual, go to the gym and work hard during the day.

The problem is when I come back from work, I am exausted and I have big resistance to do anything.

I have tried to take a 20 minutes nap, but it makes me unable to fall asleep at 11 pm and just makes my next day harder.

I have tried to go to the gym after 6 pm, but it makes me unable to sleep too.

I feel like I need a solution that I haven't think of yet to recharge myself before doing some more work on the evening.

Do you have any suggestions?

Just one idea:

Use this time of low energy to access supressed negative emotions like anger and sorrow you may not have dealt with yet.  What's not going right with your life.  If you succeed in accessing these emotions you will soon realize that some of it will take years of reading, therapy, interneting, journaling and talking it out.  Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Or if that isn't moving you in any way.  Try something truly new for you.  There is always stuff to do that you've never tried before.  Go try it and take your mind off your resistance for a quick minute.

Try the Sedona method in any case.

Resistance will always be there, you need to force you to do the work despite its presence.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Do you do c̶a̶r̶g̶o cardio?

Might be due to your diet, what do you eat?

Does your job include heavy physical, or mental work?

Also you do not need to exercise every day, unless you are doing to lose weight or something like that.

Your body might be exhausted because it never gets time to heal?

Edited by Spiral
Change is "Strikethrough"

2 hours ago, MissMiki said:

Just one idea:

Use this time of low energy to access supressed negative emotions like anger and sorrow you may not have dealt with yet.  What's not going right with your life.  If you succeed in accessing these emotions you will soon realize that some of it will take years of reading, therapy, interneting, journaling and talking it out.  Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Or if that isn't moving you in any way.  Try something truly new for you.  There is always stuff to do that you've never tried before.  Go try it and take your mind off your resistance for a quick minute.

Try the Sedona method in any case.

Man I think that must be it. I have a lot of anxiety that i do not deal with during the day. I am used to use techniques in the morning but i never ever do those after work. 

I will use this time to do a little awarness checkup. seeing where this is comming from, how does it affect my body.  

I will certainly use the sedona method too. And give you the update.

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Resistance will always be there, you need to force you to do the work despite its presence.

it feels more than resistance, my eyes are closing themselves, I have wierd thoughts, I am just exausted. Everything I do is not productive.

I might try to go through it for at least 10 minutes, it is damn hard. I will say how it ended up being.

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

Do you do cargo?

Might be due to your diet, what do you eat?

Does your job include heavy physical, or mental work?

Also you do not need to exercise every day, unless you are doing to lose weight or something like that.

Your body might be exhausted because it never gets time to heal? 

I am not really a transportation kind of guy. I am a simple guy. I usually use the mail.

I assume you were talking about cardio? Yes 5 times a week.

My diet is basically, low carbs, heavy on protein and vegetables.

My job is selling telecoms so it is more mental than it is physical.

You might be right. i think it might be the sum of all the hard effort I am giving right now. Maybe my body and mind needs to rest a little.

Edited by Pursue

Rest is equally important to gain muscle mass if that is your goal.  If you are eating right, exercising right and still not gaining, it's probably because you are not resting right.  Stop all electronic use 2 hours before bed. No caffeine or exercise 2 hours before bed.  Reduce or remove if you can all sources of light or sound from your room at night.  Also try tea for sleep.  I use SleepyTime tea made by celestial seasonings.  Go to bed, and wake up at the same time each day

I was just thinking about some days recently where it really didn't matter what I wanted to accomplish or what I wanted to work out, I litterally only had the energy to curl up peacefully in bed and listen to the power of now.  Maybe I just really needed to reassure myself that I'm allowed to be gentle with myself because for so many years my go go go did not actually help me overcome my resistance, probably because I've been so out of alignment with what I really want.  There is nothing wrong with choosing to recalibrate sometimes.

Diet. What you put in to your body? Food /suppliments /alcohol /medication?

Body regenerating new cells every 35 days. Mind the body feed your soul.

you might be stuck in a conditioned pattern. 

you have to give your soul space to breath. are you keeping up this routine without allowing a single break? repeat after repeat? 
that's very constricting.
if you can't allow a routine to stop for a short while then the routine is an identity prison. 
it should be perfectly ok for you to have a day or a week where you do none of these things if you don't feel like it. 

I'll share this tip;

in order to be good at working hard,
you need to be good at relaxing hard

you can't expect yourself to keep working hard and going a hundred percent all the time.
if you can't allow yourself a break, you can't allow yourself to unleash your full potential.
if you can't allow failure, you can't allow success. 

the deeper the ocean, the stronger the waves. 
everyone knows how to manifest strong waves, how to go hard, but do you know how to go easy?how to manifest a deep ocean? I would focus on that as well. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!