Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

324 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's good. You got that part.

I'm not sure he did, language is so tricky

Everything is potentially here but what is actually here is what is visible, there's nothing behind the scenes, so everything is actually here, potential = actual

In that sense yes

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If your mind was not creating that couch you could not see it.

Creation is absolute, again language is tricky

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

What fucks up most of us about the concept of imagination is this difference of actuality between the classic imagination in your head and the imagination of this dream.

When you kiss a girl in your classic imagination, it doesn't come as close, as the "real" thing, as you don't account for all the minor details. You forget for example to imagine the girl with clear detail vision, every single hair, the smell, the sensations in your body, while the sensations of her body. The voice. All the context. Was it a party or was it date? What's the background story of your character and her character, that shapes also your emotional feelings, etc, etc. If you account for EVERYTHING in the imagination in your head, then it's as real as the "real" thing.

Have you ever fucked in a dream? It feels totally real.

Last night I had a dream of aliens surgically implanting tracking devices into my arm and leg. It felt so real I woke up freaked out.

The material world is as imaginary as the sleeping world. Just more vivid and stable.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Have you ever fucked in a dream? It feels totally real.

Last night I had a dream of aliens surgically implanting tracking devices into my arm and leg. It felt so real I woke up freaked out.

The material world is as imaginary as the sleeping world. Just more vivid and stable.

I've played league of legends while on coke. I was able to control my character with my pure will, like those monkey with chip implants. And literally everything there was, was this 2D perception of League of Legends.

I was sitting on my couch and boom, League of Legends.

It felt like those classic Salvia Trips you always hear.

Just to be clear, there was no Computer involved haha, just me, my mind and coke.

Edited by UnlovingGod

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The way a human imagines a picture in his mind is directly analogous to how God imagines the physical walls of your house.

Nice! If in god mode it is possible to imagine whatever you want, ¿Can you imagine all states of consciousness at once?

10 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

Nice! If in god mode it is possible to imagine whatever you want, ¿Can you imagine all states of consciousness at once?

It's possible to completely heal yourself in an instant.  Now that is awesome.   Can it imagine all states at once? That would be a state in itself so the question is paradoxical.   But that is by design.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

"God mode" as a human is still quite limited in what you can imagine.

For full God mode you'd need to physically die first. Your human life prevents full God mode.

Also, in my experience what you imagine interferes and conflicts, so imagining everything at once doesn't work. Dreams exclude other dreams. States exclude other states. You can't be hungry and full at the same time. You can't be drunk and sober at the same time.

Edited by Leo Gura

But if in your God-Realizations with 5-MeO you are able to understand that everything is imaginary, even death, the physical world and being a human ¿What prevents you to reach full God mode?

I know i'm being brute but I want to understand.

2 hours ago, fictional_character said:

But if in your God-Realizations with 5-MeO you are able to understand that everything is imaginary, even death, the physical world and being a human ¿What prevents you to reach full God mode?

I know i'm being brute but I want to understand.

It's still not the highest consciousness.

There's only so much consciousness a human can take without it causing you serious mental and physical problems. A human is just not designed to be that conscious. It's like using a cheat code in a video game. That's still not the same thing as the freedom that a game programmer has.

Edited by Leo Gura

That's also something that confuses a lot of people. The mind is not something that you experience as a brain.

When they take psychedelics or drugs and are in a total different reality, they think as if it's imaginations in their head.

Really to break this conception is an out of body experience, where you see your body from the outside. Which is, what my mom once had and she freaked out, because she saw the world like in Sims, but couldn't control her body, which is what really terrifies. Losing complete identification with its own body is key. < Do you really want this?

Edited by UnlovingGod

7 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

¿What prevents you to reach full God mode?

Because there's MORE CONSCIOUSNESS (sarcasm)

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Also If everything is imaginary that means that everything that you've learn about God and psychedelics is part of the dream, so why this part of the dream would be more conscious?

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Because there's MORE CONSCIOUSNESS

No.  Divine Consciousness will only be accessible when you have suffered enough to die.   Or if you stare at a wall for hours on end and do self inquiry.  You see - it is right there always.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

Also If everything is imaginary that means that everything that you've learn about God and psychedelics is part of the dream, so why this part of the dream would be more conscious?

God is not merely a thing you learn. God is the dream itself.

You cannot treat God as just one more piece of content within consciousness. God is consciousness itself.

Of course your ideas about God are content within consciousness. But even so, those ideas can still be valid and useful so there's nothing technically wrong with that. As long as you don't lose track of God itself. Ideas can either help you keep track of God or lose track of God. So not all ideas are equal in that regard.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  Divine Consciousness will only be accessible when you have suffered enough to die.   Or if you stare at a wall for hours on end and do self inquiry.  You see - it is right there always.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I guess it would be irresponsible to not clarify.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I guess it would be irresponsible to not clarify.

I kinda had a feeling ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's still not the highest consciousness.

There's only so much consciousness a human can take without it causing you serious mental and physical problems. A human is just not designed to be that consciousness. It's like using a cheat code in a video game. That's still not the same thing as the freedom that a game programmer has.

But when there's no human left, as I'm sure you've experienced, what then ?  

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is not merely a thing you learn. God is the dream itself.

That's hard to grap, i think that i equate the concept "learning" with "being conscious of".

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's only so much consciousness a human can take without it causing you serious mental and physical problems. A human is just not designed to be that consciousness.

Maybe alien babies are incubated with 5-meo IV dripping  and are capable of such thing :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Leo Gura ¿Have you experience the infinite inverse of awakening? You said in one of your post that you've experience inverse consciousness ¿is that the same? ¿how is that? tell us more.

5 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

When you awaken you break out of the human body into Infinite Consciousness.  The only reason you are human right now is because you allow yourself to be.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

I can't say I have experienced no human left. That truly requires physical death in my understanding.

But I've been close and it feels like your consciousness is freed up to dream anything it wants. All sorts of random and chaotic things.

6 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

@Leo Gura ¿Have you experience the infinite inverse of awakening? You said in one of your post that you've experience inverse consciousness ¿is that the same? ¿how is that? tell us more.

One time I did become conscious of an entirely new thing which I called inverse consciousness. No, I cannot describe it to you. It's nothing you can imagine.

Edited by Leo Gura