Gabith

"we choosed to be here"

12 posts in this topic

In many spiritual ideologies and teachings, you'll find a similar explanation that suggests that before incarnating on Earth, we were a liberated soul who chose to incarnate and live this life. 

There's something I find hard to believe, though, and that's how it's possible for a soul to choose to incarnate into the worst circumstances. Here are a few examples:

• A baby who dies in the first few months of life.
  • A child born into a pedophile sect and subjected to abuse and torture until their death.
  • A child who is abused by their parents and those around them and dies at a young age.
  • There are thousands of examples.

I can't see a choice in this; instead, I see chaos. If you could shed light on and explain to me how a soul could choose these forms of incarnations, I would be interested.

There are no others, reality is being projected what is within infinity all around you. It's your choice to have a stable reality and be immersed in it, but the more conscious you become the more that you see that you live in a lie, that's why most conscious people always preached to not be attached

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Gabith  Torture is  a concept that YOU invented. So ask yourself why would you create such a twisted sick reality. 

I have some ideas: we have all experienced pretty bad things and when you go through it it's really not that intolerable. The alternative would be a picture perfect life without any problems whatsoever. Not sure how that is even possible and would probably be no fun. 

As Leo, the stoics, and others have pointed out, death could be the best thing that ever happens to you yet most humans fear it and label it the worst thing ever. 

Edited by itsadistraction

7 hours ago, Gabith said:

can't see a choice in this; instead, I see chaos. If you could shed light on and explain to me how a soul could choose these forms of incarnations, I would be interested.

Before thinking about the subject, the human perspective would have to be completely eliminated. For you, as a human, being born into a sect of sadistic pricopathic pedophiles is something, let's say, negative. but take away everything personal. imagine that it is a flow of reality that leads to another different level. They are just movements, yin balancing the yang in the immensity of the cosmic dance.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Did the soul choose what it wants to choose?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Gabith The Soul does not choose where it will go, it will go where it fits.

I didn't have a father and my mom did not love me enough that I would be a healthy individual, but I know that I cant't blame them for that. The things is that I earned this suffering because I did something wrong in my past life/lives. And you have to take full responsibility for this. It's easy to point fingers and run around in circles doing philosophy about this theme, but I see people just not being able to wrap their head around this theme of birth/death and karma. Why? Because it's really hard have a mystical experience to the nature of KARMA and its mechanics of how it works. Until you dive deep enough with psychedelics or meditation and not grasp of how karma works you will never understand it by hear-say.

Edited by inFlow

Mahadev

We did choose it, but the reason behind the choice is very complex, and it was based on fear. When we created this universe and fell asleep into it, we were already identified with the ego. Read The Disappearance of the Universe if you want to grasp it. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

1 hour ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

We did choose it, but the reason behind the choice is very complex, and it was based on fear. When we created this universe and fell asleep into it, we were already identified with the ego. Read The Disappearance of the Universe if you want to grasp it. 

Nah. We did it out of LOVE

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

Nah. We did it out of LOVE

Not true. You are probably parroting Leo or someone else.  Anyone who has eyes to see can see that this world is full of fear, decay, death, and suffering. The only pleasure there is is there to entrap you and confuse you into not wanting to escape this illusion. You are likely too deep in the trap to escape it, but hey, perhaps this idea of reality not being a perfect dream of love will one day make sense to you. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

1 minute ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Not true. You are probably parroting Leo or someone else.  Anyone who has eyes to see can see that this world is full of fear, decay, death, and suffering. The only pleasure there is is there to entrap you and confuse you into not wanting to escape this illusion. You are likely too deep in the trap to escape it, but hey, perhaps this idea of reality not being a perfect dream of love will one day make sense to you. 

It is your definition and understanding of LOVE that prevents you from seeing it.

LOVE is terrifyingly beautiful.

Edited by vibv

my music

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

It is your definition and understanding of LOVE that prevents you from seeing it.

LOVE is terrifyingly beautiful.

Just absurd. How can something be beautiful and terrifying? I've seen the highest beauty, and there was no fear or anything terrifying. Definitely just repeating what you have heard without deep understanding. 

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

25 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

I've seen the highest beauty

Obviously not

my music