caesar13

The Four Agreements

8 posts in this topic

What do you think of books written by Miguel Don Ruiz? Are they good? Do you recommend?

I’m thinking of going for “The Four Agreements”. Have anyone read that?

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, caesar13 said:

What do you think of books written by Miguel Don Ruiz? Are they good? Do you recommend?

I’m thinking of going for “The Four Agreements”. Have anyone read that?

Thanks.

Haven't read it yet, but I've seen a lot of good reviews.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Definitely one of my favorites. It is worth reading. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

It's a good book, honestly. I liked the Fifth Agreement even more.

But it doesn't give much tools and methods in a holistic/serious way to any of the stuff in the book.

I read it and re-read it because it is poetic, makes me emotional, etc. But Its not a very serious book like The Book of not Knowing.

His son published a book called the master of life, which is also good and has more tools, some are a bit new age for me but its a great book.

yes i recommend, very practical easy to apply as its a short read. yes its not a complicated book to understand, not too serious like said above. but its a game changer if you can apply the agreements to everything in life. Good book

I thought it was super boring and cheesy and couldn't get through it. But my girlfriend seems to love it and so does Aubrey Marcus. So... I guess I'm the anomaly.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

It is a great book, but not worth it if you just read it and forget about it, read it, and keep practicing it every day.