Javfly33

Seeking validation or love from women is wrong

37 posts in this topic

@Schizophonia For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

If you haven't received a lot of love in your life your body-mind is programmed to that. You don't have to be trapped within this prison. The hack to break out of it is to use your mind to imagine love just like you explained.

The real work is to be done in the subconscious where the real work is done for transformation. Leo doesn't have any content on this.

Edited by StarStruck

Yes good post!! I agree with you, its hard to implement. Easy to say. I have the same issue/ limiting beliefs with men also :/

A Man's sex drive is a hell of a drug, and modern culture doesn't do a good job of teaching responsible use of it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

You're onto something. Good work.

I suggest you keep looking at what's sourcing these assumptions. There might be more stuff to be realized there. But hey, you tell me.

I just look and what I see is a belief or feeling that I am not worthy of existing. The mind, energy, karma or whatever is producing this, it will end up killing me if I don't find a way to eliminate it. 

I think I'm going to start injecting me testosterone, see if thay way this Latin bitches can wet their panties for me then 

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I think I'm going to start injecting me testosterone, see if thay way this Latin bitches can wet their panties for me then 

Don't do that.
Testosterone is not going to turn you into a hulk at all and will cause you lots of problems.
Believe me.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Don't do that.
Testosterone is not going to turn you into a hulk at all and will cause you lots of problems.
Believe me.

@Schizophonia You tried it?

Nah I was just kidding I guess.

But I'm going to start hitting the gym hard. I probably just lack masculine raw power 

Edited by Javfly33

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Schizophonia You tried it?

Nah I was just kidding I guess.

But I'm going to start hitting the gym hard. I probably just lack masculine raw power 

You don't seem weakly androgenic, and doing the gym "to be more masculine" will on the contrary push you into insecurity.

Well, you do what you want, but looking back I feel much better (and more “masculine”) in a chill lifestyle. B|?

Without worrying about this kind of thing...

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

22 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You don't seem weakly androgenic, and doing the gym "to be more masculine" will on the contrary push you into insecurity.

Well, you do what you want, but looking back I feel much better (and more “masculine”) in a chill lifestyle. B|?

Without worrying about this kind of thing...

Damn just give me one solution ??

I guess there's no substitute for going out more and meeting more receptive women ?

@Javfly33 You were on the right track with this:

Seeking validation or love from women is wrong

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Javfly33 You were on the right track with this:

I know, definitely next time I won't make the same mistake ?

It’s hard to make serious mistakes when you love yourself, first and foremost. Let’s start with that!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

It’s hard to make serious mistakes when you love yourself, first and foremost. Let’s start with that!

I know but is hard to do that. I wrote the OP of this topic after several days like in an existencial crisis. I can not be in that state all the time because if not I can't even hold a job.

21 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I just look and what I see is a belief or feeling that I am not worthy of existing. The mind, energy, karma or whatever is producing this, it will end up killing me if I don't find a way to eliminate it. 

I'd say avoid speculating. If you recognize that belief as an assumption, maybe you can then get free of it by means of realizing it is an activity you are doing. But it looks like you already got it as a belief. Just be honest whether it is an intellectual thing or experiential. 

Right now I'm doing the same work of uncovering deep-seated assumptions that I hold. Everyone seems to have this kind of core negative beliefs about themselves, like being incapable of life, unworthy, unlovable, etc. It's useful getting to the core of these as that allows for freedom from them.

7 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Right now I'm doing the same work of uncovering deep-seated assumptions that I hold. Everyone seems to have this kind of core negative beliefs about themselves, like being incapable of life, unworthy, unlovable, etc. It's useful getting to the core of these as that allows for freedom from them.

Yes, is crazy, it seems we all in one way or another always trying to seek that lack of love is being felt inside, clouded by our mental strategies and thoughts.

What is the core? I suspect is just memory, karma, it might not be even childhood stuff, it might be even karma from past generations. So not sure if is possible to heal it completely, maybe we just have to transcend it. Sadhguru have recently talked about it and said to completely clean that karmic memory takes incredible hardcore sadhana and most people won't be able to do that. And that trascending it or "making a distance" from it might be more doable for most people.

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, is crazy, it seems we all in one way or another always trying to seek that lack of love is being felt inside, clouded by our mental strategies and thoughts.

What is the core? I suspect is just memory, karma, it might not be even childhood stuff, it might be even karma from past generations. So not sure if is possible to heal it completely, maybe we just have to transcend it. Sadhguru have recently talked about it and said to completely clean that karmic memory takes incredible hardcore sadhana and most people won't be able to do that. And that trascending it or "making a distance" from it might be more doable for most people.

If it's an activity that you are doing (assuming, believing, holding as real), then you can stop doing it. Recognizing experientially the source of the activity itself would allow for the possibility of dropping it. Maybe. Something to look into.