StarStruck

I was at this free tour by Julien

13 posts in this topic

You can see me in the crowd. This part of the video was just introduction. Perhaps he will upload me too. :D

@StarStruck You can find me on vienna tour one video ?

We werent loud enough so he went back so we greet him like he is a Jesus or something...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

14 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck You can find me on vienna tour one video ?

We werent loud enough so he went back so we greet him like he is a Jesus or something...

Definitely a lot of people there who treat him like he is a Jesus 

59 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

that's awesome

thanks 

27 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Well did you learn anything? Or was a waste of time?

Definitely something you have to experience. Being there is a different ball game.  You get immersed in the group vibe and energy in the room. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Definitely something you have to experience. Being there is a different ball game.  You get immersed in the group vibe and energy in the room. 

Some time ago someone on the forum said the RSD guys do very aggressive upsells after an emotional seminar, is this true? 

I like this side of RSD  softer and promoting self love, nobody gets to dicatate your self worth I love it

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

4 hours ago, Butters said:

Some time ago someone on the forum said the RSD guys do very aggressive upsells after an emotional seminar, is this true? 

Julien doesn’t do that. 

@StarStruck Yes he does, when i was there you basically had to explain yourself if you didnt want to buy the program ,but he randomly selected from the crowd...seems he stopped,also was rude to his cameraman but great speaker overall...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

This was the best post and content I’ve seen from you! Great job! That Julien guy got me thinking way more than Andrew Tate. Keep posting this kind of content. Thanks for the share man. It changed my outlook on some stuff.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

This was the best post and content I’ve seen from you! Great job! That Julien guy got me thinking way more than Andrew Tate. Keep posting this kind of content. Thanks for the share man. It changed my outlook on some stuff.

If you open your mind you will see value

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you open your mind you will see value

I already see it here. Andrew Tate may say some good things, but why do you need him when you have a guy like Julien. Tate is toxic and makes you think that you will be inferior if you don’t have money, sex, or 6 pack abs. Basic toxic masculinity. Tate isn’t saying anything new or valuable that you can’t get from anyone else.

You might as well listen to Trump and Hitler or my ass farting. My ass can fart out some good wisdom every once in a while. But why do you need to listen to criminals and that shit when you can get the same message from people who actually are good human beings.

If you open your mind, you will see value in yourself and won’t need to be an Andrew Tate or Trump follower. I am sure there are plenty of other rapists and even murderers out in the world who can say more profound things than Andrew Tate. But why should you give them any ounce of your attention?

It’s like Trump said, “I can walk up and shoot somebody and still won’t lose any votes.” Andrew Tate already has committed sex trafficking and many people still think he is a man of value. It’s just basic self-deception.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.