LSD-Rumi

Guy lives 8 years in an alternate reality

7 posts in this topic

Salvia is insane. This guy started to believe his original reality was "unreal". It seems those guys like this one smoked extracted salvia with concentrations way beyond 80x.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

I hope one day to make sense of Salvia. It's the wildest substance I have ever encountered.

That dude looks like Leo in a different timeline.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

20 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Woaw what a freaking crazy story. I kind of believe him, the way he tells the story it doesn't sound made up. Wild stuff...

Yeah, the guy seems so genuine. Imagine not seeing your kids for 8 years and thinking they were imaginary to then suddenly come back and see them around you.

Well, from what I read from reports of these kinds of things happening, it probably is just your sense of time being screwed around with, in combination with the creation of certain memory structures.

You have to remember, your sense of passage of time is completely illusiory. There is no time and no passage of time, it's all a carefully controlled instrument. Right now, if I had the tools, I could stimulate the part of your brain responsible for hallucinating passage of time and the next second you would then remember as if thousands of years had passed, or the next 10 hours as if 1 minute had passed and so forth.

You sometimes get those types of things in a dream as well, and so salvia is probably similar to that just that the passage of time and the dream really embed themselves in the mind-structure so they are not distinguishable from the regular reality-making process of the brain.

Glory to Israel