mr_engineer

The people invalidating the reality of men's loneliness are paid bots

113 posts in this topic

It's kinda funny how everyone is parroting the exact same bullshit. My question is - who paid them? It's almost like an AI-software was told 'make invalidating social-media posts about men's loneliness' and then, this is the reality being presented to us on the internet. 

I am not looking for advice here. Especially, if your advice is 'spend less time on the internet', you can keep that to yourself. I know. The intent here is to discuss the root-causes of the belief-system of these bots, that is fuelling men's self-hate. Who hurt these people?! 

To a certain extent, I agree with this. It's a new phenomenon where social media is being dominated by women. Men are being slowly pushed out. Its happening. It's not necessarily making men lonely, but acutely reducing the presence and space. 

At one point, you’ll not even know what a man is. It's that bad. You'll need to scour the whole area to find one man. Just one man. Dwindling rapidly. Men don't hog attention as much as women. Needle in a haystack situation. Till then enjoy being a man! 

Yesterday I was going through a bookstore and all books were written by women. I was like umm. okay.. Only female perspective huh? Where's male perspective? It's like all men were thrown off the shelves. Not kidding. It was disappointing. Found only one book written by a man and it was boring. Have you noticed that even the guys you finally meet are a bit feminized, :Pnot kidding at all. It's weird. 

Looks like we know what 'toxic femininity' means now. 

We have to start shaming this behavior, immediately. For the sake of our own mental-health. People who invalidate loneliness should have no place in our society and they should be ostracized. It is time to make this a stigma. 

They should not get away with this behavior. It's incredibly unfair and we have to take a stand against it. 

Edited by mr_engineer

20 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@mr_engineer you just have to put yourself out there a bit more. Get more social. If you're gonna just sit all day long in the ur bedroom watching games, then that's not gonna bring any real social change. You want collective change but you gotta work for that, than sit and complain. 

Can we stay on topic here? The topic is collective change, so that men feel emotionally safer putting themselves out there. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Prepare to be invalidated in this very thread. Women have collectively decided they are always right.

10 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

Prepare to be invalidated in this very thread. Women have collectively decided they are always right.

And we have to shame that behavior. That's our job. Deal? 

The people who believe this invalidating shit are evil and we have to be prepared to fight them. They have shamed lonely men for far too long. This time, it's their turn. Justice will be served. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Let's call this 'toxic femininity'. We have to make them realize that they're pieces of garbage for acting like this, they must be shamed and guilt-tripped. 

Do this in a cold-blooded way, cuz this is exactly what they deserve. 

Edited by mr_engineer

It's likely not bots. The internet has a tendency to give the vocal minority a significant advantage over the silent majority.

People saying dumb outrageous things very loudly will get more attention than people ignoring dumb shit or saying sensible things.

This gives people the impression that dumb ideas are far more widespread than they really are in reality.

In this case that is the idea in discussion is that most women are pro-male-loneliness. Most women are not pro-male-loneliness, they just don't understand male-specific issues that well, in the same way that you won't understand female-specific issues like being sexual harassed or assaulted.

7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Let's call this 'toxic femininity'. We have to make them realize that they're pieces of garbage for acting like this, they must be shamed and guilt-tripped. 

Do this in a cold-blooded way, cuz this is exactly what they deserve. 

Rather than responding to toxicity with toxicity, you should ignore stuff that's blatantly dumb and outrageous instead of fuelling the internet fire. Just focus on being a good person yourself. If you want to fix a problem, focus on fixing the problem instead of directing all your attention towards naysayers and critics.

Edited by something_else

The internet is so toxic it’s sad

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You can explain most of these things by following the money. The basic idea is that the more engagement your profile get the more money you will earn and there will be more ways to earn money. 

Starting from that basis - what makes people to engage with your posts more? The answer is to make outrageous claims that will make people angry or simply make misleading claims so that people will have a strong urge to correct you about things. Also if I can make a profile that will cater to a very specific audience (for instance to toxic feminists) then I can create a lot of fights between redpill and feminists under my posts and that will generate a lot of money for me.

One of the most effective ways right now is to become a populist (speak in the name of the oppressed people) that way you will be able to gather a large audience that will agree with you and also you will be able to create fights under your posts with the opposite side. Obviously this isn't applicable exclusively to toxic feminism this is also applicable to toxic masculinity and to radical redpill kind of takes as well or to any kind of other populist kind of stuff.

@zurew did you watch it?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@zurew did you watch it?

Yes. Do you think what I wrote is not applicable to this thread or what is the reason for your question?

You don't have to be affected by it. You have the potential to be greater, more powerful than the noise.  You do not have to agree to be invalidated. If you feel like you have to react, you are starting to lose. You are perfect and anything that isn't perfect isn't you. You can choose not to be harmed by other viewpoints. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

On 9/14/2023 at 4:59 AM, something_else said:

This gives people the impression that dumb ideas are far more widespread than they really are in reality.

It's not just social media/TikTok/YT though; this has been the general tenor of American mainstream culture for decades.  It may not be as blatant and in your face as some of these TikTok crazies, but the general idea has been the same: women's problems and issues matter, men's don't - men just need to "man up."  Women are simultaneously heroes and victims (two roles with social cachet), men are neither.

This thread is funny to me because this is related to one of the central ideas of Red Pill/Rollo's books - Feminine Imperative.

So it's kind of encouraging that young guys get this on some level (that the game is stacked against them.)

Edited by SeaMonster

On 9/14/2023 at 2:29 PM, something_else said:

Rather than responding to toxicity with toxicity, you should ignore stuff that's blatantly dumb and outrageous instead of fuelling the internet fire. Just focus on being a good person yourself. If you want to fix a problem, focus on fixing the problem instead of directing all your attention towards naysayers and critics.

As permissive as you're being of this toxic behavior, at least, you're acknowledging that it's toxic. At least, you think that men deserve that much validation for their humanity. 

Now, about being a 'good person' - let's say, a woman is getting sexually assaulted in a public place, say, a train. What you're saying is the equivalent of 'you should ignore blatantly dumb and heinous stuff instead of escalating the conflict in that situation. If you want to fix the problem of rape, only focus on not being a rapist yourself, instead of directing all your attention towards the actual rapist committing the rape'. 

On 9/14/2023 at 2:29 PM, something_else said:

In this case that is the idea in discussion is that most women are pro-male-loneliness. Most women are not pro-male-loneliness, they just don't understand male-specific issues that well, in the same way that you won't understand female-specific issues like being sexual harassed or assaulted.

Do you believe that being pro-male-loneliness counts as man-hate? Because that's the point of debate here. What causes people to be pro-male-loneliness? And what do we do about these people? 

Saying that 'men's loneliness is not a problem' is sexism against men and Leo and mods have to acknowledge this, rather than censoring me. 

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Saying that 'men's loneliness is not a problem' is sexism against men and Leo and mods have to acknowledge this, rather than censoring me. 

You are acting like a victim. You don't understand your true power and how your life circumstances are a reflection of your beliefs and assumptions. "And what do we do about these people". You are creating these people on an unconscious level and are not conscious enough to recognize how you're doing that, and then wondering how to get rid of your own creation. I'll tell you how, by turning your light of awareness away from what you're seeing and starting to focus on what it is that you do want to see. It's that simple.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are acting like a victim. You don't understand your true power and how your life circumstances are a reflection of your beliefs and assumptions. "And what do we do about these people". You are creating these people on an unconscious level and are not conscious enough to recognize how you're doing that, and then wondering how to get rid of your own creation. I'll tell you how, by turning your light of awareness away from what you're seeing and starting to focus on what it is that you do want to see. It's that simple.

Let's stay on topic, please. Don't change the topic into one in which you get to deflect everything on the man. 

Edited by mr_engineer