Bazooka Jesus

How do I add user tags?

9 posts in this topic

Hey, how do I add the tag of a specific user to a post if that user has not posted anything in the thread at hand?

I have seen others do it before... but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it myself. Heeeeeeeelp!

Why so serious?

Type "@" and the first letters of the name, suggestions will come up and You have to click one of them. I'm doing this on desktop

@Sincerity

Edited by Sincerity

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Sincerity

Alriiiiight, there we go. That's what I call rapid service... thanks for the tip! B|

Sometimes it's the smart people that can find the simplest tasks the hardest to do. That was the easiest thing for me to figure out. Quoting a specific sentence from someone's original post was the hardest. @Bazooka Jesus

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Sometimes it's the smart people that can find the simplest tasks the hardest to do. That was the easiest thing for me to figure out. Quoting a specific sentence from someone's original post was the hardest. @Bazooka Jesus

xD

Goes to show how there's more than just one type of intelligence, huh? No surprise there... coming from a family of academics, I've had ample opportunity throughout my life to observe just how f%@$ing stupid smart people can be. ;)

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's called having Asperger's

full (2).png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD

Goes to show how there's more than just one type of intelligence, huh? No surprise there... coming from a family of academics, I've had ample opportunity throughout my life to observe just how f%@$ing stupid smart people can be. ;)

Society shows us that.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

How do I add user tags?

@Bazooka Jesus like this ^_^

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI