SQAAD

I Felt Electrocuted While Tripping On LSA

15 posts in this topic

Today i was tripping on LSA capsules (which contain hawain baby woodrose). The dose i took was an ordinary dose i have taken many many times before.

Because i was sleep deprived i was feeling like crap so I decided to go for a walk.

While walking i was feeling the effects of the trip.  I was experiencing a mild increase in my Consciousness, nausea and some other weird stuff. The weird stuff was: i didn't have much energy to do stuff i normally would. Best way i can describe it, is that the hawain baby woodrose plant was trying to kill me or make me unable to do stuff.

After a while while walking, i felt a mild sensation of electrocution coursing through my entire body that lasted for 1 second. It wasn't anything too dramatic. But it has made me quite fearful now, and caused me much psychological pain.

I've never experienced this before. Maybe it was also because i was sleep deprived and the stress was too much. I have no clue what it was.

If anyone can provide me some additional information what this was, i would be very happy.

In my experience with drugs and sleep deprivation I can tell you that the effects can be dramatic.

Sleep deprivation has very strong consequences when combined with substances, it really takes out the balance from the system.

Be very mindful about your sleeping routine and even more when taking any type of drug as things like this can and do happen.

Knowing this you can avoid the potential dangers so that something like this never happens again. In fact, when you don't sleep enough your brain starts eating itself. Being more conscious or changing your state while this is going on, it's not desirable.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino @Davino

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Sleep deprivation has very strong consequences when combined with substances, it really takes out the balance from the system.

I think you are being overdramatic.

Why is that though?  I have taken various substances before while sleep deprived with no consequences whatsoever. These substances were alchohol, marijuana, caffeine, antihistamines & anti-anxiety medication.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

In fact, when you don't sleep enough your brain starts eating itself. Being more conscious or changing your state while this is going on, it's not desirable.

I don't know about that. Apparently every moment you are awake your brain is losing brain cells lol. 

I know people who are sleep deprived for decades and are still relatively healthy in their 60s. 

It's not ideal. But people can indeed survive without perfect sleep.

Edited by SQAAD

I was once electrocuted by a small stingray.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD

I'm probably more sensitive to that combo then.

Last night I smoked and didn't rest well and I was totally out of balance next day.  For me it's very taxing on my body, to not sleep and take drugs. I thought that could be the case for you in this specific situation. Weird things happen on drugs when you don't sleep, it's something to pay attention to and not take lightly, but maybe I'm exaggerating and you'll be just fine. Your own experience will tell you.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@SQAAD LSA is pretty strongly sedating.  It makes sense that taking it while sleep deprived would make it much more so.  Feeling like you’re dying in a negative way (not in the spiritual awakening sense) is fairly common during bad trips.  The idea that the plant was “trying to kill you” may have been psychologically present during that particular experience, but I wouldn’t assign too much weight to these ideas, as they can be self-fulfilling.

Usually if you try again under better conditions and mindset, then the effects will be positive again, unless there’s something deeper psychologically going on.

@bmcnicho

2 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@SQAAD LSA is pretty strongly sedating.  It makes sense that taking it while sleep deprived would make it much more so.  Feeling like you’re dying in a negative way (not in the spiritual awakening sense) is fairly common during bad trips.  The idea that the plant was “trying to kill you” may have been psychologically present during that particular experience, but I wouldn’t assign too much weight to these ideas, as they can be self-fulfilling.

Usually if you try again under better conditions and mindset, then the effects will be positive again, unless there’s something deeper psychologically going on.

I have taken LSA capsules while in good states. I experience a nice increase in my Consciousness but i always feel sedated. Kinda energetically paralyzed.

I actually do believe these plants are intelligent and they have defense mechanisms.

I don't feel that the hawain baby woodrose is toxic though. I have always felt good after taking. But it feels like it's trying to diminish the energy of anyone eating it , maybe for its own survival. This is all just speculation.

On 9/12/2023 at 0:12 AM, SQAAD said:

Today i was tripping on LSA capsules (which contain hawain baby woodrose). The dose i took was an ordinary dose i have taken many many times before.

Because i was sleep deprived i was feeling like crap so I decided to go for a walk.

While walking i was feeling the effects of the trip.  I was experiencing a mild increase in my Consciousness, nausea and some other weird stuff. The weird stuff was: i didn't have much energy to do stuff i normally would. Best way i can describe it, is that the hawain baby woodrose plant was trying to kill me or make me unable to do stuff.

After a while while walking, i felt a mild sensation of electrocution coursing through my entire body that lasted for 1 second. It wasn't anything too dramatic. But it has made me quite fearful now, and caused me much psychological pain.

I've never experienced this before. Maybe it was also because i was sleep deprived and the stress was too much. I have no clue what it was.

If anyone can provide me some additional information what this was, i would be very happy.

That Electrocution is probable a precursor to a Kundalini Awakening. I guess your Spiritual Journey is now officially beginning.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That Electrocution is probable a precursor to a Kundalini Awakening

Or an astral electric eel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD I don’t think the sedative aspect of certain psychedelics is necessary negative, putting aside personal preference.  I’ve found that sedation can work in my favor by quieting down the parts of my mind that would resist, making me more open to insight.  The sense of self, being an illusion, has to be actively perpetuated, so it might be essential to how these substances operate.

But I agree that mushroom sedation, for example, is a lot easier to handle and feels pleasantly dreamlike while you still have energy to function.  I haven’t tried any stimulating psychedelics yet, so I don’t know what my preference would be.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Or an astral electric eel.

Lol I don't think his third eye has opened where he is conjuring up astral eels that talk to him as spirit guides. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.